Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Your Birth Month Say About You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Birth Month Say About You (11079 Views)

. / Your Birth Month Determine Your Beauty. "Choose Your Birth Month. / What Your Birth Month Says About You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

What nonsense message did you pass across?

And who are you telling "rubbish"?

Are you high on menstral flow?
Ekwensu in human form ka ibu.

Keep deceiving yourself. You got the message tongue

I have every right to say rubbish to you. Nonsense. Are you high on transgender inferiority complex? Aturu.
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sassybae:
And the bible, Complicated...sometimes I read diff bible chapters talking bouh one thing, buh judging in two different ways

Well if you sit and think about everything, it's really confusing.

But what can we do. We just have to learn to accommodate things as they are and live our lives to the fullest.

Bothering on stuff like that will only stress us more and reduce the general standard of our lives.
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Ekwensu in human form ka ibu.

Keep deceiving yourself. You got the message tongue

I have every right to say rubbish to you. Nonsense. Are you high on transgender inferiority complex? Aturu.

Got what fvcking message?

Mmuo ojo ka ibu. I bu Arusi.

Lekwa that dark gown iyi na Dp gi. Iyiri Jezebel ~ Queen of darkness.

Maami water!
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Yea, I have stopped bothering myself over that sha
Niklausa:

Well if you sit and think about everything, it's really confusing.

But what can we do. We just have to learn to accommodate things as they are and live our lives to the fullest.

Bothering on stuff like that will only stress us more and reduce the general standard of our lives.
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

Got what fvcking message?

Mmuo ojo ka ibu. I bu Arusi.

Lekwa that dark gown iyi na Dp gi. Iyiri Jezebel ~ Queen of darkness.

Maami water!
Maami water? grin better than to be an Ekwensu. The Dp you uploaded before you were looking like a confused abandoned human being. undecided
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Maami water? grin better than to be an Ekwensu. The Dp you uploaded before you were looking like a confused abandoned human being. undecided

Ekwensu is better than arusi and maami water. At least Ekwensu is in charge of them all, yourself inclusive.
You and your group of arusis are just like pawns in the hands of Ekwensu.

In your former DP, you were looking the way Iggy Azalea was during the bill board music awards grin
Like a Pig grin
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

Ekwensu is better than arusi and maami water. At least Ekwensu is in charge of them all, yourself inclusive.
You and your group of arusis are just like pawns in the hands of Ekwensu.

In your former DP, you were looking the way Iggy Azalea was during the bill board music awards grin
Like a Pig grin
Only you is the Ekwensu, you and your seriousbabe accounts are the ekwensu. I-diot grin

Iggy Azalea? Lord knows i do not look like her, you are just exaggerating. Now i can say you're really Missclassy grin

Your motives on Nl no get part two. Tufikwa! You even had to upload your picture, Mehn! you was ugly af! very ugly! Even your geeky glasses and your chalie chaplain shoes couldn't save you. Acne and black disgusting spots on your face, I pity the girl who kisses you grin
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Only you is the Ekwensu, you and your seriousbabe accounts are the ekwensu. I-diot grin

Iggy Azalea? Lord knows i do not look like her, you are just exaggerating. Now i can say you're really Missclassy grin

Your motives on Nl no get part two. Tufikwa! You even had to upload your picture, Mehn! you was ugly af! very ugly! Even your geeky glasses and your chalie chaplain shoes couldn't save you. Acne and black disgusting spots on your face, I pity the girl who kisses you grin

_Idiot! Who says you look like her. Ode! With that your pencil hips and flat ass? grin

I said you looked the way she looked on the red carpet. Like a bush pig grin

God knows I am handsome. I don't need you to validate that for me. I don't even have spots. grin Have you seen me in real life? grin
Keep on exaggerating grin

You should see the girl that kisses me. She is more beautiful and more intelligent than you by...........a ...........long...............mile grin
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

_Idiot! who says you look like her. Ode! With that your pencil hips? grin

I said you looked the way she looked on the red carpet. Like a bush pig grin

God knows I am handsome. I don't need you to validate that for me. Have you seen me in real life? grin

You should see the girl that kisses me. She is better than you by...........a ...........long...............mile grin
All these things you're posting are rubbish, like R to the H, Rubbish. Something a frustrated depressed sociopath will type.

Stop giving yourself hope, you're ugly and you know it. If you aren't ugly. Upload it back and leave it there, you removed it when everyone was saying you were ugly. Insecure ass-hole that lives and grows on female accounts on Nl. Just this 2015 you have opened up to 13+ female accounts grin cry

Who knows your plans for 2016. Oga s-eun go dey there thinking he has more members not knowing it's from one person grin

The girl kissing you? You mean the mannequin you talk to all the time? GTFO. tongue
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Sharp212(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nneka123:
All these things you're posting are rubbish, like R to the H, Rubbish. Something a frustrated depressed sociopath will type.

Stop giving yourself hope, you're ugly and you know it. If you aren't ugly. Upload it back and leave it there, you removed it when everyone was saying you were ugly. Insecure ass-hole that lives and grows on female accounts on Nl. Just this 2015 you have opened up to 13+ female accounts grin cry

Who knows your plans for 2016. Oga s-eun go dey there thinking he has more members not knowing it's from one person grin

The girl kissing you? You mean the mannequin you talk to all the time? GTFO. tongue
Abeg easy,Give him some break
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nneka123:

Mumu! I removed it because people were relating me to a certain moniker and coming up with all sort of rubbish that I didn't want anyone who knew me in real life to see.
I will upload my pix later.

What is all that crap you just posted up there sef? You have started running mad this girl, and sadly you don't even know it. Keep on spewing gibberish. Udele. grin

Like I said before, the girl kissing me is way better than you can ever be, Nneka.

Silly girl tongue
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:

Mumu! I removed it because people were relating me to a certain moniker and coming up with all sort of rubbish that I didn't want anyone who knew me in real life to see.
I will upload my pix later.

What is all that crap you just posted up there sef? You have started running mad this girl, and sadly you don't even know it. Keep on spewing gibberish. Udele. grin

Like I said before, the girl kissing me is way better than you can ever be, Nneka.

Silly girl tongue
Which moniker? They were relating you to your real self. You _Moron. Stop lying Fool!. You stopped logging into your missclassy account and created this one, because you''re tired of being Female or should i say that you wanted to become the real you. But too bad, it didn't work out. Even when you kept denying that you weren't the one. Your responses was still smelling misssclassy grin, it was so crystal clear.

I don't really have your time, and please don't upload your picture. We have had enough of your ugliness. undecided

Anuohia na enwero sense, and to think that you were crushing so hard on some male monikers grin What are you? Catylin Jenner, huh? grin

You need help seriously you do. The girl kissing you? Bruh! stop undecided. Your ugliness can't even get you a girlfriend.

Nna, i joro cho. tongue
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Which moniker? They were relating you to your real self. You _Moron. Stop lying Fool!. You stopped logging into your missclassy account and created this one, because you''re tired of being Female or should i say that you wanted to become the real you. But too bad, it didn't work out. Even when you kept denying that you weren't the one. Your responses was still smelling misssclassy grin, it was so crystal clear.

I don't really have your time, and please don't upload your picture. We have had enough of your ugliness. undecided

Anuohia na enwero sense, and to think that you were crushing so hard on some male monikers grin What are you? Catylin Jenner, huh? grin

You need help seriously you do. The girl kissing you? Bruh! stop undecided. Your ugliness can't even get you a girlfriend.

Nna, i joro cho. tongue

You are a redundant fool. Everything you said up there is complete trash!
So Everybody is now missclassy. grin Tomorrow now, you all will look for another moniker to call missclassy.

You said you don't have my time, but yet you quoted me on this thread first. If you didn't quote me, do you think I would have even bothered mentioning an over bleached igbotic village girl like you? grin

And you think your pictures are better? grin
News flash.....I hate flat chested, flat nyash and pencil shaped girls, of which you fall into all categories.

Now, bleep off my mentions, Ewu mmpama!

1 Like

Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Niklausa:

You are a redundant fool. Everything you said up there is complete trash!
So Everybody is now missclassy. grin Tomorrow now, you all will look for another moniker to call missclassy.

You said you don't have my time, but yet you quoted me on this thread first. If you didn't quote me, do you think I would have even bothered mentioning an over bleached igbotic village girl like you? grin

And you think your pictures are better? grin
News flash.....I hate flat chested, flat nyash and pencil shaped girls, of which you fall into all categories.

Now, bleep off my mentions, Ewu mmpama!
Rants of a depressed sociopath. Toothless Animal.

You know what? You will eventually get tired of playing this game. grin R-etarded bulldog.

Flat chested nyash and pencil shaped? LMAO. lord knows i do not look like that., Maybe you're talking about your Mannequin plastic girlfriend. This is what happens when a depressed vulture comes on to the internet to rant rubbish. You will be the one to get tired. Okuko calabar.
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2015
lol. . .
nneka can keep insulting one till jesus comes.
datz y . . .i no won cross her lane!!!
@nneka123 . . .Ada Ada bikonu ozugo! cheesy
#YOLO
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:
Rants of a depressed sociopath. Toothless Animal.

You know what? You will eventually get tired of playing this game. grin R-etarded bulldog.

Flat chested nyash and pencil shaped? LMAO. lord knows i do not look like that., Maybe you're talking about your Mannequin plastic girlfriend. This is what happens when a depressed vulture comes on to the internet to rant rubbish. You will be the one to get tired. Okuko calabar.

Didn't I tell you to get the hell out of my mentions? Are you _stupid?

Don't you have a mirror in your house? Or haven't you seen your reflection before? You are flat, both front and back and straight at the side like a 15cm ruler.

Keep on spewing baseless nonsense.

Over hyped Amusu.
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2015
Niklausa:

Didn't I tell you to get the hell out of my mentions? Are you _stupid?

[s]Don't you have a mirror in your house? Or haven't you seen your reflection before? You are flat, both front and back and straight at the side like a 15cm ruler.[/s]

Keep on spewing baseless nonsense.

Over hyped Amusu.
Nonsense! This is what happens when a worthless piece of trash is pained and don't know what else to say. Complete _moron. The fact that you were crushing on some male monikers when you were using your Missclasssy account makes you a Gay or should I just call you Tranny. grin grin

Useless bastard. Your ugly face perfectly describes your personality disorder. Only ugly people do nasty things.

Only ugly people impersonates other people on a Forum and in it's mind it's having fun. undecided
Only ugly people are not happy with the way they are.

Only ugly people are depressed and a sociopath.

Only ugly people are lonely in real life. The Internet is their best friend.

And you Misssclassy/seriousbabe/daveguy50/smartshadow/naturalboy50/missjenna. Etc. Just to name a few of your monikers since January 2015. grin yeah! As I was saying is one jobless oaf who lacks real love and attention in reality, therefore being an animal on internet could satisfy it's urge and makes its feelings _cum. _Moronic _imbecile.

I'm done with you like the lip-gloss on my lips, because you don't last. _idiot.

You can reply yourself if you want to. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:

The _idiot is really pained. I really got to her.

But I warned you, didn't I. You started it and you got what you deserved.

Now, get the hell off my mentions _bitch.

_Stupid girl making _stupid assumptions on the internet!
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Niklausa:

The _idiot is really pained. I really got to her.

But I warned you, didn't I. You started it and you got what you deserved.

Now, get the hell off my mentions _bitch.
LOL. grin you are a joke.

Keep being _stupid. And I will always be in your mentions. Brainless pig.

1 Like

Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:
LOL. grin you are a joke.

Keep being _stupid. And I will always be in your mentions. Brainless pig.

Okay chill.
What is it? You have been disturbing me since yesterday.

Ogini?
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2015
We will know who will get tired. grin

Unless of course the mods do not come around.
But right now I'm as busy af. I know you got nothing meaningful to do with your life.

The only thing you could think of right now is creating another moniker. Fool.
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2015
Seducer by looks cry
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:
We will know who will get tired. grin

Unless of course the mods do not come around.
But right now I'm as busy af. I know you got nothing meaningful to do with your life.

The only thing you could think of right now is creating another moniker. Fool.

Which kain girl be this? Nneka hafu maka biko.
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 29, 2015
Niklausa:

Okay chill.
What is it? You have been disturbing me since yesterday.

Ogini?
Buhahaha grin

Now who is tired right now? Your _shits doesn't bother me and you always know it.

Like I said I will always be in your mentions, unless of course you ignore me, but then again I will see you in another thread. grin
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:
Nonsense! This is what happens when a worthless piece of trash is pained and don't know what else to say. Complete _moron. The fact that you were crushing on some male monikers when you were using your Missclasssy account makes you a Gay or should I just call you Tranny. grin grin

Useless bastard. Your ugly face perfectly describes your personality disorder. Only ugly people do nasty things.

Only ugly people impersonates other people on a Forum and in it's mind it's having fun. undecided
Only ugly people are not happy with the way they are.

Only ugly people are depressed and a sociopath.

Only ugly people are lonely in real life. The Internet is their best friend.

And you Misssclassy/seriousbabe/daveguy50/smartshadow/naturalboy50/missjenna. Etc. Just to name a few of your monikers since January 2015. grin yeah! As I was saying is one jobless oaf who lacks real love and attention in reality, therefore being an animal on internet could satisfy it's urge and makes its feelings _cum. _Moronic _imbecile.

I'm done with you like the lip-gloss on my lips, because you don't last. _idiot.

You can reply yourself if you want to. undecided
shocked nneka take it easy
Are u sure its classy?
Biko calm down .. smiley
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:
Buhahaha grin

Now who is tired right now? Your _shits doesn't bother me and you always know it.

Like I said I will always be in your mentions, unless of course you ignore me, but then again I will see you in another thread. grin

Oh, you have decided you trail me around nairaland now?

Talk about obsession. To what gain if I may ask?
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by jessyzin(f): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2015
October Baby...
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Niklausa:

Oh, you have decided you trail me around nairaland now?

Talk about obsession. To what gain if I may ask?
obsessed with Shrek? undecided Hello! I'm not princess Fiona.

Lol, you are so _stupid to think of that.

Like I said you can ignore me o grin

1 Like

Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2015
LadyBoss1:

shocked nneka take it easy
Are u sure its classy?
Biko calm down .. smiley
It's classy. Everyone knows that. grin But I don't actually care.
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:
It's classy. Everyone knows that. grin But I don't actually care.
Yh but i think its part of her persona ..... Doesn't mean any harm
But anyway how are un smiley wt happened to dat diva pic u had up sad
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:
obsessed with Shrek? undecided Hello! I'm not princess Fiona.

Lol, you are so _stupid to think of that.

Like I said you can ignore me o grin

*sigh.

Nneka, the person wey swear for you wicked.

Which kain wahala come be all this one?
Re: What Your Birth Month Say About You by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh but i think its part of her persona ..... Doesn't mean any harm
But anyway how are un smiley wt happened to dat diva pic u had up sad
Her? Lol it's he. He uploaded his picture. Anyway it's none of my business, I just wanted to look for trouble. grin

I'm fine jawe you? Lol I'm Dp free for now. My spam folder is crying cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? / You Deserve So Much More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.