Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (81264 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya / What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by mozkunzult: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Dagamaz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
chronique:
Seriously,how can someone be this stupid? As in,a whole governor? Of what economic or social importance,is this billboard to his state? So,taking a pic with Obama,has now become an achievement for a state governor,to the extent that it was used in creating a billboard ad? *sighs*

That is to tell u exactly how stupid this man called my governor can be. I blame my people for letting him come bk. The worse Governor Imo has ever produced.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by ledaman: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
A government full of CHEAP-TARDS. A government full of KIM KARDASHIANS A government full of tourist and spectators they spent over 2.2bn on a trip to the US and came back with no results.

BUHARI we are watching u.... soon we would bring u down.
who jah as blessed no man can curse!
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Geesarki(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Stop thinking with ur butt for crying out loud ur parents sent u to school.

And I guess urs didn't.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nelson909: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
RENDBALL RECORDS AUDITION 2015 Rendball Records present ARTIST sign up!!! are you an up coming artist? Are you good in singing, rapping, dancing and lots more? This is a chance to use what you have to get what you want RENDBALL RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and if your song is very good you will be among the artistes that will have a record deal with RENDBALL RECORDS and lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes all interested artistes are to contact the (PRIME MINISTER) Hotline: 08057723810.

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Now I believe that Rochies is an illiterate Hausa Man... I doubted it all these while
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by pansophist(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nigerian Politicians disgracing the good people of Nigerians. Outright foolishness angry
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by ajebuter(f): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
See inferiority complex!

Bushman!

Disgarce to his state!

Obama that won't even recognise him in the mall the next day. grin grin
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by jeoprince250(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
LordMecuzy:
My Governor may your days be Long

God Bless Ngor-Okpala

God Bless Imo State

Haters Oya food Don done
guy, go n pick well, is obama God?. Ur so called governor should stop behaviour like an illiterate.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by ebuclassic18(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
this the only reason he traveled to US juz for photo nd personal interest

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by abagoro(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
This looks funny. The length the wailers can go to make news is making them nothing but jesters. Has Rochas Okorocha arrived from Lagos let alone award contract for this nasty job to be done?
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by tomakint: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

am more than disappointed sef
.......and I hope the disappointment will not escalate more after 1 year of Buhari rule Oby. Sorry my dear
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Enjoy your one chance change with baba go slow the Dullard from Daura with his thieves.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by abagoro(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
chronique:
Seriously,how can someone be this stupid? As in,a whole governor? Of what economic or social importance,is this billboard to his state? So,taking a pic with Obama,has now become an achievement for a state governor,to the extent that it was used in creating a billboard ad? *sighs*

That billboard is obviously hurriedly done and mischievously too. Never is it Okorocha's handwork. Whoever did it was for some news and I suspect PDP loyalists. Let us wait and see what comes off it.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by arigold1304(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Oya Rochas remove me there now
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Change2015(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
asha80:
milk a photo opportunity for who?you think people from the state are unexposed people?even market women and men from the state would tell you this is a stupid stunt

Actually we have the reports from the recent election and the comments of many in the state here, so like with most Nigerians, I would say yes, they are indeed unexposed. Your comments inclusive!
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nicepoker(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
This is pathetic.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na so we see naija..... Okorocha carry go.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Seventeen(f): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Abeg me we talk true oo, ee nor easy to shake Obama oo, i no say he no be God, but make we talk d simple truth, to shake d man no be akamu and akara. Many of us calling him bushman will stop to take quick pics with ordinary naija celebs at malls and airports and will bombard ppl with d pics on Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc and dey will not change dia dp for weeks on bbm untill dey are sure dat all dia contacts plus dose who might have just renewed dia data subscription has seen it. Abeg make una lv d man jare...to shake Obama no easy, if ee easy make una go shake am, and we want photos as proof... Lol
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
APC governors love photo like Hollywood celebrities.

Rochas has given the other tribes ihe akuko

Rochas has become so brainwashed like a nama

Imo people have suffered but i cant wait to listen to what Uche Ogbuagu will say about this.

My People My Peopel.

I remember Oshiomole billboard welcoming SHOPRITE to Benin City
my sis. Me too i dey wait for UCHE to come up with his next edition of ỌCHỊCHỊ GBA ỌKỤ and KA OPUỌ he will say it all there.
I never knew that our politicians like pics oo
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by taharqa: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Djicemob:
Best day of his life grin

Hahahaha......

grin grin grin
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Trulie(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ohh not again....not this...this is definitely not what imolites bargain for when they voted him in.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by sharperino(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wow!.......shocked
Kai!.........embarassed
Lmao..... grin
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by anigold(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
A government full of CHEAP-TARDS.
A government full of KIM KARDASHIANS
A government full of tourist and spectators
they spent over 2.2bn on a trip to the US and came back with no results.

BUHARI we are watching u.... soon we would bring u down.

bros na still change... Lol..

The Change-tanoids are no more screaming ''change'' now they are as silent as the ''LiZARD''

1 Like

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by francizy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
ilawanson44:
Beremx or is it MzJackbauress? Come and see your abokii governor disgracing himself and Imo State grin grin grin

Hehehehehe, you'd never find such hate filled person in this kind of thread where their hero condescends to an imbècilic goon of low self esteem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by phreakabit(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Always thought Rochas was a clown. . . This just proves he is more of a jester.
RFLMAO
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by WATERLee1: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
That is what they called locality of highest order
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by mafiaso9: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Why are Nigerians bitter? Enjoy the picture and move along, always throwing hate left and right
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by WATERLee1: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
jeoprince250:
guy, go n pick well, is obama God?. Ur so called governor should stop behaviour like an illiterate.
what a locality of highest order!
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by edorhe14(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
How does this help the fact that he slashed civil servants salary in his state by half...
Pls this guy is just a hypocrite
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by may0001: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
I no tell una

this is exactly what their problem is

photos everywhere

this is y i keep wailing for my nation

this is what happens when u hv a photogenic president

a president who takes pleasure on twitter, instagram and whatsapp

buhari keep competing with kim kardashian

baba go slow
It was said that PMB was not computer literate.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Friabol: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Why are you guys complaining?.This is change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Sanusi Arrives Lagos Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.