Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

(18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity (6237 Views)

Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) / OMG!! Check Out Justin Bieber Unclad Pictures!!!! / Moyo Lawal's Love Letter From A Suitor "I Can Tolerate The Unclad Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity by slimbless(f): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
An imposter got hold of a Nigerian singer's Instagram account. The account of Civian Aluebho aka Berrymuzik, the account is under the control of a stranger that has been releasing her nude pictures, Berrymuzik born January 3rd 1994 was the lead singer of the current winners if Star Quest. Now she is pleading to the public to help report the account.
My question is why are people still adamant, why would someone still be snapping their nude pics if they don't have any sinister motive.
Below are the pictures

Re: (18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity by Cutehector(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lmao.. StuFf like this happens wen d babe denies him sex

1 Like

Re: (18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity by slimbless(f): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
More

Re: (18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity by sseunth(m): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
So why are you promoting it
Re: (18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity by slimbless(f): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
She wants pple to report the account
Re: (18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity by Iamsupaboi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
They call me SUPABOI i'm the Music Architect. #DopeRecords performing artist base in lagos buh schooling in Imo State Uni. Here is a #throwbck song frm me. Lagos Anthem (Oju Uche)
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9a66d00c follow on twitter @Iamsupaboi
Re: (18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity by sseunth(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
slimbless:
She wants pple to report the account
so is this ur own way of reporting the acct?
Re: (18+) Leaked Unclad Pictures Of A Celebrity by iamrealdeji(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
The person just wan ruin her career patapata,wetin dey wan report again,when everybody don see everything? Even her parents go see am for house,welcome to 21st century of internet

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba And His Family(pics) / Meet The World's Tallest Married Couple (photos) / Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.