Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Remember This El Rufai's Statement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember This El Rufai's Statement? (1400 Views)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / El Rufai 'insults' Osinbajo - Déjà Vu (Vanguard) / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
do you remember this el rufai's statement?
should we start supporting the Nigerian army because he and his cliques are now in power?

lalasticlaca,seun,barcanista,phockphockman,whynotthetruth,idumuose,etc
ur opinion

1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by blaze2cool(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
who he help
Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Gboliwe: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
The governor is a hypocrite and that's typical of liars and noisemakers. They run their mouth anyhow and their words everly come to taunt them.

Shame on the emir of twitter.

5 Likes

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hell Rufai can go to Hell

3 Likes

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by temitemi1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
The man that failed to train his 'vagabond son'

3 Likes

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
It's a know fact that dis administration is full of propaganda & lies..

Where Is Liar Mohammed??

6 Likes

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Gboliwe: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
It's a know fact that dis administration is full of propaganda & lies..

Where Is Liar Mohammed??

That one is deaf and dumb now. I haven't seen or read any rubbish from him since a very long time.

Bunch of shameless hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
The governor is a hypocrite and that's typical of liars and noisemakers. They run their mouth anyhow and their words everly come to taunt them.

Shame on the emir of twitter.
It is funny that the same people that never loved the army pre-May 29 are the ones telling us to "Support the Army". Hell Rufai has always been anti-Military, he can't be telling us to support the military now that his co-traveller is in power

6 Likes

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by omenka(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
This guy above me is a huge joke on himself. When talking about hypocrites and people that have been getting obese from eating the shiit they shat previously, he should look for some place to hide. cheesy

Just imagine. cheesy

When they start digging up his posts, he'd go into deletion mode once again. grin

4 Likes

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by teepsee(f): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Politics has no constant friends or enemy.

God pass them
Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by socialmediaman: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Funny, desperate PDP supporters. Allow these people to work and let's see the difference. PDP or APC, both see things differently and both lie, but what matters is, who works better for the interest of Nigerians? Who provides more for the needs of Nigerians? Who starts looting and forgets the masses when they get to power? We'll see this to the end and Nigerians can choose, period!

1 Like

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

That one is deaf and dumb now. I haven't seen or read any rubbish from him since a very long time.

Bunch of shameless hypocrites
no GEJ to accuse again, the power now is at their foot.

Nigerians Are Watching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by kestolove95(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
i wish him and buhari what dey wished gej and yero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:

just imagine a statement by such a reverred stateman

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:
It is funny that the same people that never loved the army pre-May 29 are the ones telling us to "Support the Army". Hell Rufai has always been anti-Military, he can't be telling us to support the military now that his co-traveller is in power

he will keep suffering from the brunt of his actions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
omenka:
This guy above me is a huge joke on himself. When talking about hypocrites and people that have been getting obese from eating the shiit they shat previously, he should look for some place to hide. cheesy
Just imagine. cheesy
When they start digging up his posts, he'd go into deletion mode once again. grin

who is more of joke than a man that said we shouldnt support the army?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by patrickmuf(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:
You definitely need a mirror...He who lives in glass house............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by PhockPhockMan: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:
should we start supporting the Nigerian army because he and his cliques are now in power?

ur opinion
They never see anything now na morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
omenka:

Just imagine. cheesy

kindly talk about El Rufai and his tweet and stop masturbating on barcanista. I bu di gay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Omenkata: 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
omenka:

Just imagine. cheesy

dog's sperm is a rare fluid don't let your mother abuse it - T. Y Danjuma

cc Barcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by skipofem(f): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:

ur opinion

1 Like

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
kindly talk about El Rufai and his tweet and stop masturbating on barcanista. I bu di gay.
Sometimes you need to ignore some old troll like the one you just quoted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:
should we start supporting the Nigerian army because he and his cliques are now in power
ur opinion

Don't mind the hypocrites...they remember it is patriotic to support war against insurgency now but back then it was Jonathan's war and headache alone...they threw everything at him...may the blood of those innocents hunt and hurt them till ad infinitum...Amen...

My signature summarizes my stance...wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by omenka(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
nigerianvenom:

who is more of joke than a man that said we shouldnt support the army?
Guess who said this..
DP will go extinct once APC assumes power. They have nothing to offer. for 15years going 16 Years the Country has been revolving through a cycle of poverty, unemployment, insecurity, Militancy and now terrorism have been added.
Get it right then you know who the real joke is. wink

And to that lady (?) that keeps sniffing before me everywhere I go, I told you this and I'm reiterating it- you will always be ignored. wink
Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
omenka:

Just imagine. cheesy

Imagine the hypocrisy that's you...who insulted Jonathan for talking about carrot and stick approach for insurgency annihilation... now opening threads shamelessly to advocate negotiations with insurgents...

I wonder if Amechi still supports mutiny in the army now cheesy

Blood of those innocents lost because all of you politicized insurgency and ridiculed Jonathan with it...will keep hunting and hurting all of you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
omenka:

Just imagine. cheesy

why barcanista matter dey pepper you for body like this. Abeg free the guy cos u no better pass am...barcanista has conscience and so he knws when he erred and humbly retracted by himself, the same can not be said of you oga. With the way u clamoured against jonathans actions and inactions, I thought by now you would be seen also criticizing the present government over its total failures since inception. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by illmatic101(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't mind the hypocrites...they remember it is patriotic to support war against insurgency now but back then it was Jonathan's war and headache alone...they threw everything at him...may the blood of those innocents hunt and hurt them till ad infinitum...Amen...

My signature summarizes my stance...wink

Amee...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Liar Mohammed and Amaechi have suddenly become "media-enemily" while Hell Rufai has lost his twitter password.

The one that called Gej a mad man with a lighter in a gas station has suddenly become humble after eating bread and okpa with two hands.

Bunch of NDI ARA. undecided

1 Like

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by MizMyColi(f): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
I couldn't help but...
at some comments on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by joseph1832(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
omenka:

Just imagine. cheesy

A fact duly noted by him. The fact that he even deletes his posts shows just how low he is.

I've stopped bothering about him because only the stewpid will believe whatever he spew.

1 Like

Re: Remember This El Rufai's Statement? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
El Rufai and his fellow Jihadists are only creating HUGE problems for the average northerners.

They rode to power on the altar of propaganda and thus, they can only rule by propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

Magic:liar Mohammed, Try Doing This (PHOTO ) / How Hon. Doris Uboh Escaped From USA / Enough Of This Biafran Nonsense!!! By Alabo Abiye Akkio-abbey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.