Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,635 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) (2927 Views)

Obasanjo: We Should Beg Those Agitating For Biafra / Saraki Replies Obasanjo: We Are Committed To Good Governance / Probe Obasanjo, We Don’t Want Him Around You – Associates Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by ibadantiti(f): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
We are sophisticated and warriors

Former president Olusegun Obasanjo has listed his tribal marks as a sign of sophistication, identity and as a worrior

Obasanjo disclosed this when he collected his electronic National Identity Card from the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), The Nation reports.

Speaking at his residence in Abeokuta, Ogun State, the former president said: “Not many people know that I have three identity cards. The first is the international passport, the second is National Identity card and the third is my tribal marks. It is not funny that I’m collecting the National Identity card at a time that I’m unemployed and unemployable.

“What we have now is what we wanted to do in 1979 but not as complex as this one and also not as sophisticated as this. Although we are getting the card late, but we are getting the best that technology can offer.”

http://www.naij.com/316057-what-my-tribal-mark-is-obasanjo-discloses.html

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by blaze2cool(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Iamsupaboi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
They call me SUPABOI i'm the Music Architect. #DopeRecords performing artist base in lagos buh schooling in Imo State Uni. Here is a #throwbck song frm me. Lagos Anthem (Oju Uche)
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9a66d00c follow on twitter @Iamsupaboi
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by kestolove95(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
oboi..if na me get dix marks i for don go do plastic surgery since
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by temitemi1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Beautiful people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
What a lovely face to behold..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Duru1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
These jackasses will never fail to disappoint. Did he say sophisticated?

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by donholy28(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
They're related to d cat family or dem fight leopard

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Demmocrats(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by doublewisdom: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lovely tribal marks. Please my sophisticated SW brothers don't allow these marks go into extinction. It makes you stand out.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Omenkata: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWTMB
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nna ehh, This Yoruba tribal Mark be like Mans inhumanity to his fellow man. E too much biko

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Cjrane2: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
ibadantiti:
We are sophisticated and warriors

Former president Olusegun Obasanjo has listed his tribal marks as a sign of sophistication, identity and as a worrior

Obasanjo disclosed this when he collected his electronic National Identity Card from the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), The Nation reports.

Speaking at his residence in Abeokuta, Ogun State, the former president said: “Not many people know that I have three identity cards. The first is the international passport, the second is National Identity card and the third is my tribal marks. It is not funny that I’m collecting the National Identity card at a time that I’m unemployed and unemployable.

“What we have now is what we wanted to do in 1979 but not as complex as this one and also not as sophisticated as this. Although we are getting the card late, but we are getting the best that technology can offer.”

http://www.naij.com/316057-what-my-tribal-mark-is-obasanjo-discloses.html

Disgusting, hideous and ugly
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
You had the tribal marks when you came out from prison but it disapeared when you became President. Thief, ole barawo
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by ibadantiti(f): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
ok ooo yes
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by ibe9ja: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2015
At least, u guys are better than boko haram
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by wadetaw202: 2:09am On Aug 16, 2015
I love my culture. Yes we have tribal marks; unlike some cursed bastards with flaaaaathead that have nothing they can call culture. Our king died and the whole world knows. But has anyone ever heard anything when any of their uselsss igwes die? No, this is because their igwes are completely irrelevant eeediots. I learnt an igwe converted to Islam some months ago.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by wadetaw202: 2:10am On Aug 16, 2015
chuna1985:
Nna ehh, This Yoruba tribal Mark be like Mans inhumanity to his fellow man. E too much biko

I suggest you find solution to your own flaaaathead. Your head too flat biko. Find solution to it.
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by wadetaw202: 2:12am On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
They're related to d cat family or dem fight leopard

That is the same way you and your useless flaaaathead blodas are related to biblical Cain, the wanderer!
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by PedroJP(m): 4:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Sophisticated barawooo
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by biafranqueen: 4:30am On Aug 16, 2015
wadetaw202:
I love my culture. Yes we have tribal marks; unlike some cursed bastards with flaaaaathead that have nothing they can call culture. Our king died and the whole world knows. But has anyone ever heard anything when any of their uselsss igwes die? No, this is because their igwes are completely irrelevant eeediots. I learnt an igwe converted to Islam some months ago.
My Dear enjoy your culture no shaking you don't have to insult others because of it. Igbo tradition use to mark face of babies that kept getting sick or if a women kept experiencing still birth or infants passing on young. When science came into the new era we found out it was not evil spirits but other factors so we evolved. The Igwes and Ezes as well as their sons use to have marking on the face as well but so many now are bought thrones except in Nnewi and a few other places, so they did not follow the traditions because it is a spiritual mark you don't play with. Instead of being sensitive and emotional explain your culture so others can learn.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2015
wadetaw202:

I suggest you find solution to your own flaaaathead. Your head too flat biko. Find solution to it.

Abeg what is Flaaaathead
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2015
wadetaw202:

Its sickening to see someone struggling to display massive stupidity publicly.
shocking.
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Sophisticated gambari slaves
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by sherrylo: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Proud of that you know? Mi o ni first owo osi juwe ile baba mi!
Proudly IWO Omo olodo oba, Omo ateni gbaore. Iwo oni ilekun bee lao in kokoro eru wewe Lati ile IBO in a fin sho ile baba wa.
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Aegon(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2015
wadetaw202:

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by wadetaw202: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=Aegon post=37009923][/quote]

Hmmm beautiful mark. Anything else?
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by wadetaw202: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
chuna1985:

Its sickening to see someone struggling to display massive stupidity publicly.
shocking.

And the sickness will kill you untimely
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by wadetaw202: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
biafranqueen:
My Dear enjoy your culture no shaking you don't have to insult others because of it. Igbo tradition use to mark face of babies that kept getting sick or if a women kept experiencing still birth or infants passing on young. When science came into the new era we found out it was not evil spirits but other factors so we evolved. The Igwes and Ezes as well as their sons use to have marking on the face as well but so many now are bought thrones except in Nnewi and a few other places, so they did not follow the traditions because it is a spiritual mark you don't play with. Instead of being sensitive and emotional explain your culture so others can learn.

An average flaaaaathead doesn't want to be educated. He feels too superior to learn from anyone. All he wants to do is to insult. So, he doesn't deserve explanation; he only deserves a big curse on his very flaaaaaathead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

North MUST Apologise To The Southeast-bishop Chukwuma / U.S. Asks Toyota To Explain Why ISIS Has So Many New Trucks / ARMS DEAL: Jonathan And Buhari Set To Hold Private Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.