Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) (2846 Views)

Obasanjo: We Should Beg Those Agitating For Biafra / Saraki Replies Obasanjo: We Are Committed To Good Governance / Probe Obasanjo, We Don’t Want Him Around You – Associates Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by ibadantiti(f): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin yes
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2015
wadetaw202:
I love my culture. Yes we have tribal marks; unlike some cursed bastards with flaaaaathead that have nothing they can call culture. Our king died and the whole world knows. But has anyone ever heard anything when any of their uselsss igwes die? No, this is because their igwes are completely irrelevant eeediots. I learnt an igwe converted to Islam some months ago.

Nobody cared about your king until the cowardly Yoruba Abobaku absconded from his constitutional duties. Nobody takes you guys serious.

Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by wadetaw202: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2015
huangcheng:

Nobody cared about your king until the cowardly Yoruba Abobaku absconded from his constitutional duties. Nobody takes you guys serious.

If you dont take us serious, you will not bring your grandfather, your grandmother, your father, mother, brother, uncle, sister in a truck down to the southwest as if there is a demon chasing Igbo's out of their gully erosion. Useless people.
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by sdindan: 11:36am On Aug 30, 2015
wadetaw202:
I love my culture. Yes we have tribal marks; we are cowards, we are cowards cursed bastards with flaaaaathead that and have nothing we can call culture. Our king died and the whole world knows we are fools. But has anyone ever heard anything when my useless father die? No, this is because my father was a bastard and completely irrelevant eeediot like my mother . I learnt an ooni converted to Islam some months ago.
God bless you
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by omonnakoda: 11:44am On Aug 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Abeg what is Flaaaathead
I think it is the same as platycephaly or plagiocephaly

http://www.flatheadsyndrome.org.uk/
Re: Obasanjo -We Are Sophisticated And Warriors (picture) by wadetaw202: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2015
sdindan:

I am a bastard. My tribe is useless. That is why gully erosion is chasing us to southwest and exhuming our grandfathers from their graves. My Igbo people are cursed. that is why our own people will call us osu,. Yes, the life of the Igbo is a useless life. We claim we are not salves to Hausa Fulani, yet, one of our kings converted to Islam. We claim we are not Slaves, yet one of our youth corpers converted to Islam about 2 weeks ago. My tribe is a downtrodden tribe. We are useless flaaatheads. We are even slaves to Yoruba. That is why we rejected our own brother and voted massively for MKO abiola in 1993. As if our slavery to Yoruba is not enough, we threw our own brother, ojukwu, out into the gutter and voted instead for our master the yoruba man, obasanjo. We are betrayers. We betrayed ojukwu and sold him out. We are tribalists, that is why we voted massively for Jonathan despite the fact that he did not perform any meaningful project in alaigbo. That is why we rejected APGA, our own party, and voted instead for almanjiri parties, PDP and APC.

My tribe is very useless. We call nigeria a zoo, yet my bloda, sister, uncle, aunty, father, mother and grandparent are all running around the street of the zoo, selling galla like useless people without hope and future. If my family members are selling galla to zoo dwellers, that makes my Igbo tribe to be worse than zoo animals.

We call nigeria zoo, yet, my mothers and sisters are prostitutes in the zoo and they are being fvcked by animals in the zoo everyday. What does that make my mother and sister? They are sex slaves to the zoo animals. My tribe is cursed and the only solution to our situation is to drown in the lagoon or be buried in our gully erosion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Has Gone Mad Again - BUHARI / Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director / How To Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Visiting Lagos, Kaduna - Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.