Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Why Must Alex Otti Lie. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must Alex Otti Lie. (588 Views)

Victor Ike Oye 60th Birthday Celebration In Anambra: Labaran Maku, Umeh, Otti / Victor Umeh,Alex Otti Arrive Dublin, Ireland In Style For An Award Ceremony.PICS / Alex Otti Dancing With Ladies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Alex Otti Lie. by Emeanua(m): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has said the claim by the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, Dr. Alex Otti, that there was an attempt to assassinate him in his Abuja residence, was false.

Ikpeazu, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Godwin Adindu, said, “Otti is merely trying to whip up sentiment to attract the sympathy of the security agencies and the electoral tribunal to his disastrous petition. His lamentation is the cry of a drowning man.”

Otti had, on Friday, in Umuahia, addressed a press conference, where he alleged that his private guest house in Abuja was attacked and a policeman, attached to the guest house, killed by the attackers.

Otti, who said he had left Abuja on Thursday morning for Umuahia before the attack, said, “It was a clear case of assassination attempt on my life but the God I serve did not allow them to succeed.”

<!-- adsense —> But the Abia State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Udevioutu Onyeke, when contacted, had said Otti was not the primary target of the attack according to the information available to him from the Force Headquarters.

He said the neighbourhood, where Otti’s house was located at Maitama area of Abuja, was attacked by robbers.

Ikpeazu said his enquiries with the Force Public Relations Officer, Mr. Emma Ojukwu, “revealed that the incident did not exactly take place at Otti’s guest house neither was the policeman of the Special Protection Unit killed in Otti’s residence.”

The governor said, “I have spoken with the Force PRO, Mr. Emma Ojukwu and he confirmed to me that there was an attack in the Maitama area of Otti’s private guest house, but that the attack was not exactly at his residence and that the policeman killed was not killed in his residence.

“The FPPRO confirmed that the policeman was killed in the building housing NESTOIL, which is a totally different compound from where Otti’s guest house is located.

“Otti’s claim is part of his grand plan to influence the tribunal through emotional pressure to move the sittings to Abuja.”

Ikpeazu said Abia State had no security issues that would warrant relocating the tribunal to Abuja as allegedly being sought by Otti.

Re: Why Must Alex Otti Lie. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Must Alex Otti Lie. by kossyablaze(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Must Alex Otti Lie. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
the act of lying in some people is a "peristatic" movement (an involuntary action). they have no say over it cuz they dont control it, it's just like an heartbeat...
Re: Why Must Alex Otti Lie. by Cpumping(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
This two men.
BTW dis kossi guy, stop spamming threads. If sm1 decides to use 'bad moniker' wt is ur biznes?

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Pranks On The Interrogation Of Mrs. Toyin Saraki  By Bashir Akanbi (@bashi / Burundi Presidential Aide Nshimirimana Killed In Attack / PDP Lawmakers Angry Over Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.