Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,394 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) (685 Views)

Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Doctored Budget: This Matter Is ‘sensitive’, Ita Enang Responds To Senate / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) by ThisisBuhari: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sent to me by a friend.

I was in a taxi,chatting with my friend on whatsapp and suddenly discovered that the man sitting beside me was reading my conversation. Since I did not want to embarrass the man, so l decided to change the topic "Abeg oga, please tell Kabiru Sokoto or AbuQaqa that I only took two of the bombs we just manufactured for this operation. Let them know as well that I may find it difficult to get to the target place before the bombs explode because there is terrible traffic jam now but never the less, I am sure casualty figure will be high since we are five in our taxi and all the vehicles in the traffic will be affected too. We have less than 3minutes for the bomb to go off. Bye and take care of my parents and siblings as agreed. The Man, without allowing the taxi to stop quickly opened the taxi door and jumped out and eventually died.

please who killed him?... Me or Amebo?

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
y
Re: Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) by ThisisBuhari: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
y
is this ur judgement?
Re: Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
is this ur judgement?

chairman are u new to nairaland

i wan book space first sit down

b4 my 419 daughter INTROVERT comes in

wait mk i read am
Re: Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) by ladyF(f): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol. Na the man amebo kill am
Re: Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) by AMBIVERT(f): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
You were aware he was reading your conversation.

You know how agitated people can become when the issue of bombs are discussed.
You made it seem like you were a suicide bomber.

Your crass insensitivity and foolishness led to his death.

His blood is on you.
Deal with it for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) by sanyy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Sent to me by a friend.

I was in a taxi,chatting with my friend on whatsapp and suddenly discovered that the man sitting beside me was reading my conversation. Since I did not want to embarrass the man, so l decided to change the topic "Abeg oga, please tell Kabiru Sokoto or AbuQaqa that I only took two of the bombs we just manufactured for this operation. Let them know as well that I may find it difficult to get to the target place before the bombs explode because there is terrible traffic jam now but never the less, I am sure casualty figure will be high since we are five in our taxi and all the vehicles in the traffic will be affected too. We have less than 3minutes for the bomb to go off. Bye and take care of my parents and siblings as agreed. The Man, without allowing the taxi to stop quickly opened the taxi door and jumped out and eventually died.

please who killed him?... Me or Amebo?
Lmao!!
na u and amebo join forces together na
Re: Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:
You were aware he was reading your conversation.

You know how agitated people can become when the issue of bombs are discussed.

Your crass insensitivity and foolishness led to his death.

His blood is on you.
Deal with it for the rest of your life.
na joke na Haba, you wan use english kill d guy.

Blood don flow for here pass d one wey comot for d man wey die sef
Re: Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) by AMBIVERT(f): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
na joke na Haba, you wan use english kill d guy.

Blood don flow for here pass d one wey comot for d man wey die sef

Abeg free me.

If I no talk am like this, some Children wey no know wetin life dey all about go wan go practice am.

Some of us no dey know where to draw the line between joke and serious issue.
Re: Please Kindly Judge This Matter(an Event That Happened In A Taxi) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Abeg free me.

If I no talk am like this, some Children wey no know wetin life dey all about go wan go practice am.

Some of us no dey know where to draw the line between joke and serious issue.
pele, na naughty by nature dey wori our today youths

(1) (Reply)

Who Did This To Governor Oshiomhole? / I Don’t Care If Amaechi Emerges Minister – Wike / BREAKING NEWS (hilarious): ;D Chelsea Blame Buhari For Premiership Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.