Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? (2050 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / Since My Mum Came Back From Work She Has Been Acting Weird / Pictures, Man Post Selfies From Under Bed After The Gfs Mum Came Back Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by MemphisDepay(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
guys, what will you do if your mum came to your room and you were about to CUM? Share it with the ladies. Loool
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by falconey(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
dude I will just let it out and face the ramification.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
masturbating in your room or what
Whatever happens to doing that behind the closed doors of your bathroom
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by falconey(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
MzMayD:

common girl don't antagonize the thread....apply law of situation.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by MemphisDepay(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
for real?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by MemphisDepay(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
MzMayD:

oh! You masturbate in the bathroom, hun?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
[email] please what is ''cum'', is it a game? [/email]
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by MemphisDepay(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] please what is ''cum'', is it a game? [/email]
cum is a slang word for the liquid that comes out of the dickkk during ejaculation
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by MrCork: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
MemphisDepay:
guys, what will you do if your mum came to your room and you were about to CUM? Share it with the ladies. Loool

..don't u hav skoool homework?....Goat..anyways.. I probably cooome on yor face!! (no oofeinse) undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by kossyablaze(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Slap somebody!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by kilokeys(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
I would came before my mum comes to come and spoil my cuming

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by Czar01(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
MemphisDepay:
cum is a slang word for the liquid that comes out of the dickkk during ejaculation
[email] okay thanks, but please what is EJAculationn? It is fish right? [/email]
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by popweezy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
CHAI
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by BoiledCorn: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
angry
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] okay thanks, but please what is EJAculationn? It is fish right? [/email]
. Did I mention anything like ejaculation in my sentence?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
MemphisDepay:
. Did I mention anything like ejaculation in my sentence?
[email] yes you did! [/email]
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by MemphisDepay(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] yes you did! [/email]
hmmm...
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I once had a haircut like yours. grin crazy, I know
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by Exponental(m): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2015
is the door lock bad? if yes..... use a cover cloth.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by harffie(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2015
I think the real question here is what you did op. #what did you do?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by djeezy(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2015
Am here to read silly comments cheesy
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by MemphisDepay(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2015
misscastle:

I once had a haircut like yours. grin crazy, I know
it fits me perfectly.. Tho its kind of crazy.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by MemphisDepay(m): 7:21am On Jul 27, 2015
harffie:
I think the real question here is what you did op. #what did you do?
I did nothing o. It wasn't me o. Looool
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If Your Mum Came To Your Room And You Were About To CUM? by MemphisDepay(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2015
Exponental:
is the door lock bad? if yes..... use a cover cloth.
tell them... Sound it!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me, Am 31 Is It Wrong To Marry A Girl Of 35yrs. / LADIES, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Like Him? / 7 Comon Mistakes Men Make While In Relationships...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.