Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,505 members, 7,954,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! (918 Views)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by TessyNkennor(f): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dear Ladies, am so tired of some girls asking me questions on how to know if a guy really loves them or just want to get into their pants and each time they ask me this question they always look as if their lives depend on it, but in all honesty this is the most simplest question I've ever seen on the planet earth as the answer is always staring at you in the face.

Then it left me wondering that if these ladies are not smart enough to find answer to this simple relationship question how will they answer the more difficult and challenging ones?

To be candid, all these ladies who asked me these questions already know the answer deep within them or how to go about getting the answer, but they want a sex educator to give them A 101 Ways To Spot a Womanizer. Well that's not me because there is only but one surest way to spot a womanizer and am not going to waste my time on it.

My dear, if you really and truly wish to determine a player and a serious guy... continue on www.tessynkennor.com

Re: There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by blaze2cool(m): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
maga no dey finish
Re: There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
***singing as am leaving the thread***
Chante Halleluyah a-aah... Halle. Chante Halle. alai...
Re: There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hawlahscho:
***singing as am leaving the thread***
Chante Halleluyah a-aah... Halle. Chante Halle. alai...

Oko mi
Re: There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Oko mi
We're quarreling sad
Re: There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hawlahscho:

We're quarreling sad

Over what na? we talked on phone the other day na. you don get new one? I'm so sorry
Re: There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by Hawlahscho(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Over what na? we talked on phone the other day na. you don get new one? I'm so sorry

You said you'd call me and you didn't
Re: There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Post it here, or fvck off. . . To the left.
Re: There's Only One Way To Spot A Womanizer & It's Very Very Easy!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hawlahscho:

You said you'd call me and you didn't

I'm sorry , I'll do that tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

See The Six ( 6 ) Reasons Why Nigerian Men Love B.00bs / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / This Woman Decides To Revenge On Her Cheating Husband... Read What She Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.