Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

PDP- Buhari’s US Trip Futile, Directionless,an Embarrassment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP- Buhari’s US Trip Futile, Directionless,an Embarrassment (1763 Views)

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / PDP: Buhari Thinks Dasuki Wants To Be President / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP- Buhari’s US Trip Futile, Directionless,an Embarrassment by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
sdindan:
some are saying it is too early to criticise the buhari administration and i say - it is too early to start badly - it is too early for naira to drop against the dollar - it is too early for fuel queues to resurface - it is too early to be fighting in nass over positions and not service - it is too early for all this in party feud that is causing distractions from real governance-it is too early for all this contradictory press releases-it is too early for all this excuses like age will limit my ability- it is too early to have appointed 14 northerners out of 15 appointments-it is too early to be a sole administrator-i t is too early to remove military checkpoints-it is too early to have released over 180 bokoharam members-it is too early to be talking about negotiating with bokoharam- it is too early for almost a daily bombing of innocent nigerians - it is too early for about 600 people to have died of bomb blast within a month - it is too early to lie about an empty treasury - it is too early to give billions to those who used state funds to sponsor your campaign -it is too early to have spent over a trillion from an empty treasury without appropriation- it is too early for the price of food stuff that were ever stable even during festive season under the past administratn to just escalate in price - Some people say Rome was not built in a day.but building rome started in a day.or can rome be built if building rome was never started.
gbam!!! Truth is he and his gang of strange bed fellows did put themselves in a tight corner by making many bogus and unrealistic campaign promises backed with expected time for their realization just to usurp power. Now expectations are high and its so clear to all that they are already failing.
Re: PDP- Buhari’s US Trip Futile, Directionless,an Embarrassment by jlinkd78(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
sdindan:
some are saying it is too early to criticise the buhari administration and i say - it is too early to start badly - it is too early for naira to drop against the dollar - it is too early for fuel queues to resurface - it is too early to be fighting in nass over positions and not service - it is too early for all this in party feud that is causing distractions from real governance-it is too early for all this contradictory press releases-it is too early for all this excuses like age will limit my ability- it is too early to have appointed 14 northerners out of 15 appointments-it is too early to be a sole administrator-i t is too early to remove military checkpoints-it is too early to have released over 180 bokoharam members-it is too early to be talking about negotiating with bokoharam- it is too early for almost a daily bombing of innocent nigerians - it is too early for about 600 people to have died of bomb blast within a month - it is too early to lie about an empty treasury - it is too early to give billions to those who used state funds to sponsor your campaign -it is too early to have spent over a trillion from an empty treasury without appropriation- it is too early for the price of food stuff that were ever stable even during festive season under the past administratn to just escalate in price - Some people say Rome was not built in a day.but building rome started in a day.or can rome be built if building rome was never started.
gud one bro
Re: PDP- Buhari’s US Trip Futile, Directionless,an Embarrassment by sdindan: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2015
thekingsmen:
gbam!!! Truth is he and his gang of strange bed fellows did put themselves in a tight corner by making many bogus and unrealistic campaign promises backed with expected time for their realization just to usurp power. Now expectations are high and its so clear to all that they are already failing.
It really marvels me.
Bokoharam will bomb them
U will see them on net
Shouting
Sai Baba
Re: PDP- Buhari’s US Trip Futile, Directionless,an Embarrassment by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2015
sdindan:

It really marvels me.
Bokoharam will bomb them
U will see them on net
Shouting
Sai Baba
like possesed and progammed zombies deviod of rational thinking.

1 Like

Re: PDP- Buhari’s US Trip Futile, Directionless,an Embarrassment by Abugab(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2015
saintopus:

I know someone will say this and certainly you never disappointed. So its like a 'shop I shop kind of thing'. Know one is thinking on how to better the nation but on how to pull it down. My dear, it is good for citizens to start to demand the dividends of democracy from our leaders irrespective of the political divide they are from

I will not be surprised if you will asked me if I demanded these from the past leaders.

My grouse is with PDP.
I criticize APC also.
They just lack the moral right to be judging an under three months administration while the squandered 16 years.
If I hear this same statement from any other group I won't have issues.
PDP disappointed Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: PDP- Buhari’s US Trip Futile, Directionless,an Embarrassment by PhockPhockMan: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
sameer1212:
Can some tell this METUA guy to keep his mouth shut Is it not their(past administration) mess that is still affecting this country? Hope u will still have mouth to talk when PMB is ready for u people (wailing wailers).
Shaarrrrraaaaap, face the issues raised and leave insult

1 Like

Re: PDP- Buhari’s US Trip Futile, Directionless,an Embarrassment by PhockPhockMan: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
sdindan:

Your papa born you well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Updating Contingency Plans For Possible War With Russia: US Officials / What Buhari Meant When He Promised To Make Naira Equal To A Dollar / Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As A Woman Caught In Gombe Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.