Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (277113 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
My top collabo: Anderson n praiz Jeff n alade Deinde n iyanya Ada n sound sultan Pearl n chidima Arewa n nice
Arewa and Nice's collabo was jst too poor, cld hardly hear arewa
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
imoniyi:

Lol I know what am saying.. Macklef u changed to team Anderson nau wen we called u boo.. I love phrezz not u .this thread was fun tho
yea, he did and got so many boos 4 it. Dnt renounce us nw once a membr, 4eva a membr

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
imoniyi:
9ja vs SA is nice tho and funny
Thanks hun!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
phrezzz:
Mostly travel forumn
thanks fam!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
activelyA:
Soo soo much surprises!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Indeed it is not of him that runneth but is the Lord that showeth mercy. undecided

Chai!!! See Arewa oo cry cry

Did I not say something about Pearl the other time undecided undecided

Anyway.... So far my Anderson kiss kissgot money and a car...the rest is #noneofmybussiness

But wait oo...where are Dehinde supporters.
Hahahaha tongue grin
this issue has been dead and buried hun!!!...forget the past and let's see aw far the guy will soar in his music career

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
imoniyi:

Lol I know what am saying.. Macklef u changed to team Anderson nau wen we called u boo.. I love phrezz not u .this thread was fun tho

gara11:
yea, he did and got so many boos 4 it. Dnt renounce us nw once a membr, 4eva a membr

Lmao. I was init only for the boo, but now that its done, oyo o with ur powerhorse o,
Unless sometin else would comeout of it, like taking two of u out on a date. tongue
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
gara11:
My top collabo: Anderson n praiz
Jeff n alade
Deinde n iyanya
Ada n sound sultan
Pearl n chidima
Arewa n nice

Arewa and Nice's collabo was jst too poor, cld hardly hear arewa
I think the whole collabo thingy was boring except Anderson and Praiz 's Rich n Famous,Anderson and Praiz fitted so well,the best combination. Others, I wasn't impressed.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imohchard(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
From me and the management of this thread is good buy people... By the way sEun should pay us na.. We man more than 4k comment..

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
And why didn't they invite the past evicted contestants?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by philfrey08: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2015
It really hurt me to see Arewa stand there without a check. She worked tooo hard.

I just wish i was just one of those billionaires now, i would just give her exactly what Jeff got cos she deserves it.
She will feel hurt now, but the world will celebrate her when d time comes. This was how they ripped Emekus of his deserved title and gave Rukkie. She and her sisters went on stage to sing crap! angry

7 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by weedfada(m): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2015
philfrey08:
It really hurt me to see Arewa stand there without a check. She worked tooo hard.

I just wish i was just one of those billionaires now, i would just give her exactly what Jeff got cos she deserves it.
She will feel hurt now, but the world will celebrate her when d time comes. This was how they ripped Emekus of his deserved title and gave Rukkie. She and her sisters went on stage to sing crap! angry

Exactly! But look @ him now with a HIT (and its just beginning btw)! Time will tell sha (post PF)...

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2015
gara11:
Lol OK ooo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2015
macklef:

Lmao. I was init only for the boo, but now that its done, oyo o with ur powerhorse o,
Unless sometin else would comeout of it, like taking two of u out on a date. tongue

Hahahaha macklef
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2015
MEHN ANDERSON RICH N FAMOUS COVER BEST!!! O HE IS SO READY FOR THE INDUSTRY. THINK HE ALREADY HAVE HIS SOUND. DEINDE PERFORMANCE ONLY HEARING TAKE MY 'BANANA' Sigh
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2015
macklef:

I think u made a mistake. U swapped names. Macklef i love u... Phrezz up anderson. Sheyb?
Imoniyi love you too was nice meeting u. macklef if i punch u ehn
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2015
Just so u knw. Deinde got 1m and arewa 500k. see everybody's a winner.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2015
phrezzz:
No oo areawa 5th deinde 6th
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2015
phrezzz:
Imoniyi love you too was nice meeting u. macklef if i punch u ehn
Lol same here ..macklef I love u too..gara 11
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2015
imoniyi:
in that case arewa 1m, deinde 500k

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2015
phrezzz:
Where you for hear
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by phrezzz: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2015
Elxandre:
Where you for hear
it was on their website.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2015
phrezzz:
in that case arewa 1m, deinde 500k
Yh
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2015
imoniyi:

I know u did, u were just playing hard to get. tongue tongue
Do have a nice day
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2015
macklef:

I know u did, u were just playing hard to get. tongue tongue
Do have a nice day
Lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Adortem: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2015
imoniyi:

It wasn't specified who was 5th or 6th between Deinde and Arewa if you watched it on tv
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2015
macklef:

lol, u too wan win sth abi? Oya take d date #its notin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Adortem:

I think the whole collabo thingy was boring except Anderson and Praiz 's Rich n Famous,Anderson and Praiz fitted so well,the best combination. Others, I wasn't impressed.
yea, Anderson's collabo wit praiz was more matured and enjoyable and I dwnloaded it immediately. Hope it fetches him more money
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by gara11(f): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2015
imoniyi:
ma

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Atogirl: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
Omolola1:
MTN eku ise...Eti mo winner yin lati ibeere

Lol...can't help it, just laughing at the joke of this season...Jeff won.. that dude will end up like imike... quote me cool

Pearl? No comments lipsrsealed

At least Anderson won a car, I'm happy cheesy

Arewa, sorry dear...I actually thought this year would be different with all the hype you were getting and you'd get to win and Anderson second..Oh well, every season has iya and baba consistency/popular that never ever ever get to win

Season 1: can't remember her name, she came 1st runner up though
Season 2: Nicholas
Season 3: Kesse
Season 4: oh well, Monica broke the record here
Season 5: Omolayo
Season 6: Marvelous
Season 7: Emekus
And now Arewa I officially welcome you to the hall of fame of the 'consistencies" cheesy
Enjoy the fame dear....mwwwwaaaah!!!

See you all in the joke of Pfame next season as we build up Consistency number 9...will it be iya or baba?
We'll find out next year, God willing.

Only four got to the finals last year with one girl.She was 3rd runner up.Small but mighty was her own nickname
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
gara11:
lol, u too wan win sth abi? Oya take d date #its notin
Lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
Atogirl:
Only four got to the finals last year with one girl.She was 3rd runner up.Small but mighty was her own nickname

Annette cookey from one country maybe Liberia. Kesse's own pained me the most. Na dat time I begin dey suspect MTN. By th way,I think Geoffrey was the most consistent last season. Emekus struggled with his voice at the beginning. He was easily the most likable though. Ps There was one reality show earlier in the year...A real African one,I think trace/airtel.I should start following that one. Project fame is gradually becoming a joke.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by philfrey08: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
enemmo:

Annette cookey from one country maybe Liberia. Kesse's own pained me the most. Na dat time I begin dey suspect MTN. By th way,I think Geoffrey was the most consistent last season. Emekus struggled with his voice at the beginning. He was easily the most likable though. Ps There was one reality show earlier in the year...A real African one,I think trace/airtel.I should start following that one. Project fame is gradually becoming a joke.

People didn't vote for their favorite contestants.
If you like any u vote them.
Mtn hired a good firm to see to the voting process.... its paining me cos i didn't vote my Arewa...

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.