Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,627 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread (278365 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dis 1 three persons are gone, tomorrow Nomination show no go easy @ all. Slight mistake by any of d contestants tommorow na straight ticket to probation o!!! Gosh I fear for Anderson.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by LaurelP(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
Top contenders so far.
Chike(people just love him), Ada (entertainer), Anderson (consistent), Deinde (brings fun and activity), Joy (confident).

I think a Nigerian will win once again.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by mapsmatician(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
feminineA:

Been the house captain has nothing to do with their performance.

I think it has it own advantage...kumi was saved by d judge wen she was captain. Now Oluchi. Just saying...

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Tingles(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
mapsmatician:

I think it has it own advantage...kumi was saved by d judge wen she was captain. Now Oluchi. Just saying...

Did you not love Oluchi's rehearsals which was a reflection of how much effort she is putting in? She deserved to be saved by the judges and it has nothing to do with being a captain.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by bigerboy200: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Chike looks like d winner to me already sha..any other person will be surprising to me.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
LaurelP:
Not just a Nigerian but a Nigerian guy. . .d ladies are just no match 4 dem boiz *no offence to d hardcore feminists in d house* grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
urchbarbie:
true. they keep repeating past shows too
That's why I watch it first hand on soundcity but seriously I enjoy watching interesting episodes again on GETTV
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
okabe:

Not just a Nigerian but a Nigerian guy. . .d ladies are just no match 4 dem boiz *no offence to d hardcore feminists in d house* grin
You can't be too sure...3 of the ladies are a good match
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dehinde just killed his performance.....IBINU.......is nothing

luchi guchi and chike were fantastic.

Chike , luchi, dehinde performed in that order and raised the bar too high for the others.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by feminineA: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2015
1wolex85:
Dehinde just killed his performance.....IBINU.......is nothing

luchi guchi and chike were fantastic.

Chike , luchi, dehinde performed in that order and raised the bar too high for the others.

Are u talking about today or tomorrow's show?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by 1wolex85: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
feminineA:

Are u talking about today or tomorrow's show?

I jsut watched the elimination show online.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by feminineA: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2015
1wolex85:

I jsut watched the elimination show online.

ok
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
hello am new here
hi to evry1
xo tejire,richie and ruby are out
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nymphnode(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Just saw Dehinde 's performance and I keep wondering why people no like am. He is a cool Dude
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by okabe(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2015
inimitkel:
You can't be too sure...3 of the ladies are a good match
Okay o, time will tell. Personally, I want a female to win, it's been a while

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
LaurelP:
Top contenders so far.
Chike(people just love him), Ada (entertainer), Anderson (consistent), Deinde (brings fun and activity), Joy (confident).

Has any other country ever won? To me, MTNpf is a nigerian thingy not that west africa

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by macklef(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
But seriously, was this particular elimination not planned? The female host was holding each n every one of thos saved. From chike to oluchi n den dehinde. And they were all arranged at the same side.
Lol. In edhereen's voice, *thinking out loud*

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by obiscolly(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
hahaha...i said it! I knew chike would win people's votes and oluchi would be saved by the judges. Though i hadn't watched the show when i made this statement i could tell from their level of preparedness from what i saw during the daily show. Richie's eviction was already obvious. I thought the contestants would save ruby tho... Chike choosing deinde was really surprising. Well, let's see as the remaining weeks turn out.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
Dehinde outlasted Tejiri.wink

In your face haters grin

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
I was surprised Jeff voted for dehinde though. I thought he would've voted for ruby because of the Pearl connection.

But to be honest Dehinde and Oluchi had fantastic performances. Tomorrow should be fun.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by crowntoro(f): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
inimitkel:

That's why I watch it first hand on soundcity but seriously I enjoy watching interesting episodes again on GETTV
Is GETTV part of DSTV stations??
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Is there a special time when they show in-house happenings

I'm really confused.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
adeaks:
I was surprised Jeff voted for dehinde though. I thought he would've voted for ruby because of the Pearl connection.

But to be honest Dehinde and Oluchi had fantastic performances. Tomorrow should be fun.
Is Chike the same person as Jeff?

Cos It was chike who saved Dehinde na.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2015
Elxandre:

Is Chike the same person as Jeff?

Cos It was chike who saved Dehinde na.

Jeff voted for dehinde during the initial contestants' vote which chike wasn't a part of. That was what led to the tie in the first place. If Jeff had voted for ruby she would've been the one saved having one more vote than the others. Chike only voted as the tie breaker.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Elxandre:
Is there a special time when they show in-house happenings

I'm really confused.

Lol....watch soundcity everyday,327 DSTV by 7:30.

Dont know if its just me or ds season contestants are not so good.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2015
Ruby no try for that Woju song..... She seriously spoil that song for me.

Chike indeed is the man.

I've to agree with those that said the contestants who were evicted deserve to leave.

I also see sense in the faculty saving Oluchi even though Dehinde arguably perform more than her. Because if they didn't the other contestants won't save her

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by lordthree(m): 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please can anyone help me out with the time project fame airs on soundcity, like normal daily shows, saturday eviction and sunday. im really missing out
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
AriDsexy:

Lol....watch soundcity everyday,327 DSTV by 7:30.

Dont know if its just me or ds season contestants are not so good.

Probably because the contestants have not yet settled down. In my opinion this season produced the most diverse and the best qualitative vocalists.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
crowntoro:
Is GETTV part of DSTV stations??
Of course not...exclusively on startimes
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Aitee1: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2015
lordthree:
Please can anyone help me out with the time project fame airs on soundcity, like normal daily shows, saturday eviction and sunday. im really missing out

Sound city just dey frustrate us making one sit infront of tv waiting like today it was supposed to be 7:30 but na 8:00 pm dem wan show that's if they won't change their mind sad

Every other day is 7:30 pm too

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Aitee1:

Sound city just dey frustrate us making one sit infront of tv waiting like today it was supposed to be 7:30 but na 8:00 pm dem wan show that's if they won't change their mind sad

Every other day is 7:30 pm too

No mind dem. Sound city just dey annoy me eh!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
I watch it on TVC entertainment 6pm daily tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (132) (Reply)

Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.