Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum (43471 Views)

Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital / Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) / Landlord's Manhood Disappear After Giving Stranger 700k To Help Sick Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Iamoilprince(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
after restoration they can go test its perfomance on the guy's sister
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by sparkleice(f): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hello fellow NL my name s Mercy.I'm new here my pix

2 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Optional2(f): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
scholes0:
PINSHURES or..............
If it really disappeared, why don't they take a picture, and lt the world SEE?!
In this day and age, where phones and cameras are all over the place, that should be like the easiest thing ever to do .

As the saying goes, SEEING is BELIEVING.
if u lyk blv am nah wen e go happen 4 ur eyes u go blv say dis tins dy happen evry day
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
In otherwords, he's now a Joystickless Landlord... PITIFUL
Hearing this tale since 1900 BC. Up till today, nobody cares posting the pics of a REAL Victim or scene despite the fact that WE now live, talk, play even eat with our Camera phones in our hands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by scholes0(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Optional2:
if u lyk blv am nah wen e go happen 4 ur eyes u go blv say dis tins dy happen evry day

Rubbish...
Why CAN'T they take a picture if it really happened
Answer that first ....

2 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by SAIBUHAR1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
ventoh:
shocked

Are you shock?

Oya drink La'casera
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by scholes0(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
sparkleice:

Ugly mofo!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by RobinHez(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
I cover myself, my family and every nairalander in the precious blood of JESUS

The plans of devil won't work in our lives amen and if you believe you are covered by the blood of Jesus click like.

www.

This is stup.Id! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Optional2(f): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
scholes0:

Rubbish...
Why CAN'T they take a picture if it really happened
Answer that first ....
y cant u take d pix of urs nd display it here to show pple dat urs is till available. I neve blv dis tins happen until it happen to a student in my sch. Blv or not it happens, wen u av witness urs post a pix here
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Demmocrats(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
RobinHez:

This is stup.Id! undecided

Thank you may you receive the same insult you gave to me in hundred folds tomorrow
www.
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Tobbey(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
THATS WHY I DONT ANSWERS STRANGERS angry angry
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sorry i stopped reading when i saw Ogun state
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by dododawa1: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
I will not stop of giving alms becos of this story, GODDEY.
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by omogin(f): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
How can somebody's stuff disappear?

Good question
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by yvonnelynx: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
I will neva bliv dis type of story until i see d area where d d!ck is suppose 2 b wit my naked eyes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
sparkleice:

You dey find either maga, boyfriend, sugar daddy or human head abi?

Dem nor tell you say na the wrongest place you dey look abi?

You neva see anything yet grin
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
omojoshy:
Hearing this tale since 1900 BC. Up till today, nobody cares posting the pics of a REAL Victim or scene despite the fact that WE now live, talk, play even eat with our Camera phones in our hands.
I no even know sey u saw wetin I see

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by omogin(f): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Until I see a pic of a missing one, this will remain one of those story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by kechywillz(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
abeg gv him back his spartacles
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by RobinHez(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:

Thank you may you receive the same insult you gave to me in hundred folds tomorrow
www.
And I reiterate...dat thing u wrote up there is just s.tupid! angry

Why would u use the Blood of Christ to solicit for likes on NL? If anyone would like ur post, let them do it of their freewill, instead of dat crap u did... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by cold(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Pure grade Bullshìt!

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by avalontony(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na so them collect one man thing for pH yesterday
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
darlenese:
Pix of the vanished manhood ! Or else.......
Are you on heat?
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Demmocrats(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
RobinHez:

And I reiterate...dat thing u wrote up there is just s.tupid! angry

Why would u use the Blood of Christ to solicit for likes on NL? If anyone would like ur post, let them do it of their freewill, instead of dat crap u did... undecided

Can you check more than 400 of my post I see if I have ever asked for such.

Bro things of God has to do with faith besides what do I gain from likes nothing bro absolutely nothing just want people to believe.
www.
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Dindondin(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
AINATOLULOPE:

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/07/landlords-manhood-disappears-after.html?m=1
God ll continue to save us from evil people. One young boy approached me yesterday for money but I turned him down.
My heart doesn't usually give alms to the poor.
Not that I m stingy but it's because of bad people.
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Max24: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Optional2:
it happened live in my sch few months back 2 a student
And u never took ptctures as documented case. B.ulls.hit.
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by bishopcarterIV: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
How can somebody's stuff disappear?
na wa for dis Obodo nigeria.. Boko haram dey do their own, biafra, militant self get their own cartel, now someone is using another man's joystick for something else.

na crime now to give beggar money?
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by RobinHez(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:

Can you check more than 400 of my post I see if I have ever asked for such.

Bro things of God has to do with faith besides what do I gain from likes nothing bro absolutely nothing just want people to believe.
www.
Shatap their angry

"If u believe u're covered by the blood of Jesus click Like"

How does dat sound to u? So wat happens to me dat didn't click it?

Please...u nd ur types on social media are the reasons unbelievers blaspheme the name of Christ.

#take heed!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Max24: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Optional2:
Are u an illitrate?
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by scholes0(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Optional2:
y cant u take d pix of urs nd display it here to show pple dat urs is till available. I neve blv dis tins happen until it happen to a student in my sch. Blv or not it happens, wen u av witness urs post a pix here

Again rubbish.......
If it happens to me, I will be the first person to snap it and post it all over the internet.... afterall it's not as if my joystick remains where it used to be, so there is no shame in showing the world.....
Even that student in your school you claimed it happened to, I doubt you ever saw it, just hearsay exactly like this one.

People are no longer stu.pid, we live in the digital age now... keep those fables for village dwellers.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Demmocrats(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
RobinHez:

Shatap their angry

"If u believe u're covered by the blood of Jesus click Like"

How does dat sound to u? So wat happens to me dat didn't click it?

Please...u nd ur types on social media are the reasons unbelievers blaspheme the name of Christ.

#take heed!!

Thank you
www.
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by tuzle(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
this is very funny, op where is the image for us to confirm the he is dickless. It will be so funny to see a dickless man running round the street

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

55yr-old Man Beats 65-yr-old Lover To Death In Hotel Room After Sex / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.