Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum (43472 Views)

Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital / Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) / Landlord's Manhood Disappear After Giving Stranger 700k To Help Sick Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2015
Eco2580:
This type of juju is in existence for the past years,
I prayed it will never happen to any of us but in case it happen (God forbid) dont allow anybody to beat the culprit because he must be beaten before his juju will be active, their motive is to get beaten before the stolen manhood will be effective in their juju, thats why the wont go far from their victim as soon as they stole his manhood.
Note: even though the culprit is no where to be found, dont panic your manhood must be back within short time, its of no use to them without gottn beaten.
May God protect us
...and how did U get to know the foregoing undecided Is there something you aint telling us wink lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by TruthisOut: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Ogun state again! smh - rape, kidnapping and rituals those are all we hear from Ogun state!
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 27, 2015
PDPwayoo:

its all lies. Anxiety can make manhood not to raise for days. if you are scared that u have lost your manhood, within that period the strenght on the manhood will disappear.

IT HAPPENED TO MY ELDER BROTHER IN 1997, WE ALMOST KILLED INNOCENT HAUSA MAN THAT WAS ACCUSED. TODAY MY BROTHER HAS 3 CHILDREN AFTER MANY ABORTION THAT IM AWARE.
May God forgive my brother for the pains he caused the Hausa. That man will forever hate people from my town/state cos of how he was maltreated and beaten.

wow
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Skmoda360(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
He should buy a Love Machine and shut dafuck up..... grin
I think they need to start searching for your brain maybe Google or devilfinder will help....your mumu na 1st class no competition.

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=chimkaire post=36315475]...and how did U get to know the foregoing undecided Is there something you aint telling us wink lipsrsealed [/quote
Lol
I knw definately someone will ask this question.
Well I happened to heard a testimony made a Juju culprit regarding this matter.
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by stellytwinkle(f): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
I cover myself, my family and every nairalander in the precious blood of JESUS

The plans of devil won't work in our lives amen

www.
i claim it in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by igweamaka85(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by fortunechy(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2015
God save his pple
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2015
They should be uploading pictures for such news jawe....wanna see how it would look like not to have a D wink

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2015
Picture of the disappeared 'kini" or adonbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Picture of the disappeared 'kini" or adonbilivit grin

what is kini
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by bigass123(m): 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is it the pixure of the d!ck you need abi the d!ck gan gan.. Cos we need to clarify issues oh grin
If it's the pixure alone you need, you need weed supplements urgently..
But if it's the original d!ck you need.. Aswear you need me grin grin

darlenese:
Pix of the vanished manhood ! Or else.......
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by txieojeds: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
HAVE YOU MADE UP TO #1MILLION THIS 2015?
WHAT’S STOPPING YOU?
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE
DON’T MISS IT
CLICK HERE
www.nairacashflow.com/ojediran/
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
mobuch:

what is kini

Ur mouth!
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by olayinkaj2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmmm! strange things happen. I hardly give any body even a mallam money because some of them have evil plans in their mind. God protect us all.
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by theprof5917: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
wonder shall never end.....................................................................ooooooo
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by abduldope(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Optional2:
or u die no offence pls
lol abg o... death no gt cmbaq o
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Why till today Africans believe these stories without pictorial or video evidence baffles me seriously.

1 Like

Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Babalegba:
Your post is very unchristian. May God forgive you.
Then stop doubting because they happen in reality
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by moski5(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
darlenese:
Pix of the vanished manhood ! Or else.......

u b craze sha lol
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by annice2014: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Landlord’s Manhood Disappears After Giving Stranger N700 To Help Sick Mum by sparkleice(f): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
scholes0:

Ugly mofo!! lipsrsealed
I did nt put my pix for u to insult me ok watch ur words gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.