Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) (4459 Views)

Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) / I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
How can a guy a game freak to this extent Or can you guys be this heartless
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
What do you want him to do
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
[email] Lol! Maybe he's gay! [/email]
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
*licks lips then swallow saliva* shocked

He knows what's doingcheesy
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by pTomz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
She gon fartgrin

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
vfactor:
What do you want him to do
undecided
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by wilybebsy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Diz can only happen in pix nt real life
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
vheMa:
undecided

That's exactly what he's doing undecided
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by bola4dprec(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
vheMa:
How can a guy a game freak to this extent Or can you guys be this heartless
heartless ?
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by chibwike(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Foolish guy
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gay tinx

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
bola4dprec:
heartless ?
isn't he?undecided
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gay tinx or the dick ain't functioning or the guy just finishd having her bt the lady wants more.
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
I Know the Dude.... He's Ma Cousin
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by feran15(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
playing video games with his bae. its not every time you see nyash that u must Bleep.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Mrbigman1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dis one wey u dey updat erotic pix dis nyt, re u normal?

I used to be like dis with my babe and it's ok.

Girls like been naked everytime, and I play my game ontop her. Na everytime person must do?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2015

Ladies and gentlemen please, please. Refrain from being so hasty.

If you would care to look at the right buttock of the female, a white patch can be readily seen. I think this might be dried semen.

Hence, they have just finished doing it.

Otherwise, for crying out loud, she is there, from the look of things, is not going anywhere for hours. There will be enough time to "do it."
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by chigoizie7(m): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Its a normal thing, dem de carry trophy for sex? No be all the time dem de lash nah

Make I no talk too much,
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
What exactly is this OP talking about?
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by faith551(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
vheMa:
How can a guy a game freak to this extent
Or can you guys be this heartless

Lol, that was just for the camera, game freak for that kind condition I dey see so?
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 27, 2015
He aint in the mood fadat, fullstop
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by naijaboiy: 12:32am On Jul 27, 2015
Stùpid question. undecided
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Exponental(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2015
after how many rounds?...... must he Bleep to death? he needs to rest naaa, just chilling out.
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by hfinest1(m): 1:15am On Jul 27, 2015
maybe him don go like 5 rounds already nau.... wan use game replenish lost energy

*in Igbo tongue* but nwanne if I see that kaim flesh nyash enh! even gameu no go hungly me.... na to sampre am firstu na I'm sure pass *licking lips*
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Dis one wey u dey updat erotic pix dis nyt, re u normal?

I used to be like dis with my babe and it's ok.

Girls like been naked everytime, and I play my game ontop her. Na everytime person must do?

are you alright sha
Re: Can A Guy Be A Game Freak To This Extent? (picture) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2015
faith551:

Lol, that was just for the camera, game freak for that kind condition I dey see so?
grin cheesy mo cover ehcheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOP 5 Most Beautiful Ladies On NAIRALAND. "True Fact" / Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday / Happy Birthday Smellinganus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.