Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt (8094 Views)

Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by olola4(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2015
I went to church today like any other person but to my utmost surprise as I wanted to enter the church I saw the usher gesticulating, trying to tell me to go back,I came near him and he told me to go back home and change my belt cos it looks Devilish. Please nairalanders is it right for a church member to be sent home for any reason?
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o!!!!!!!!
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by jakearganaut: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2015
Hypocrites

MY NAME NA SOLO grin
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by valmunich(m): 12:40am On Jul 27, 2015
lol. . .funny churches. . . Make I hear say I step foot in that church again if na me.

what happened to come as you're?? cheesy
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Hehehehe Op go find rope tie your trouser.

1 Like

Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by basisop(m): 2:38am On Jul 27, 2015
softysparky:
Hehehehe Op go find rope tie your trouser.

Be careful of what you wish yourself. What is Sambisa as Location on your profile?
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by saxwizard(m): 4:23am On Jul 27, 2015
all liars shall go to hell fire
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2015
The versace logo depicts a head with snakes as its hair. That head is the head of medusa, a greek goddess/demon. The demon can be seen in a movie called clash of the titans.

Most of what we wear this days glorify satan.

For more, READ

http://gevrilgroup.com/versace/gianni-versace-medusa-logo/
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2015
juicee1:
The versace logo depicts a head with snakes as its hair. That head is the head of medusa, a greek goddess/demon. The demon can be seen in a movie called clash of the titans.

For more, READ

You christians are just bunch of hypocritical holier-than-thou, hopless, sneering & self righteous lunatics.

So I shouldn't buy & wear an original italian made Gianni Versace's full leather grain belt with a Medusa Buckle simply because Medusa was/is a greek demon?

How about you foolish & deluded Christians cancel or change December 25 as your Christmas day because that date was introduced by the Roman Pagans as the festival of Saturnalia in honour of the deity Saturn, after Catholic Leaders succeeded in converting to "Christianity" large numbers of pagans by promising them they could continue celebrating Saturnalia as Christmas?

https://thetruthandlight./2008/12/25/saturnalia-the-real-roots-of-christmas/

That was exactly how that lunatic of a GO[Kumuyi] brainwashed his followers into believing that watching Television is forbidden when he has 104inches LCD plus DSTV in his house.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Sanchez01: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
juicee1:

For more, READ

This is a really thin line between madness and religion. I'm a Christian and I'm indifferent towards the Versace logo. The snake-head which also translates the brand's logo is the head of Medusa, of the Greek mythology. Therefore, saying that it's Satanic is really jaw dropping.

I really don't believe the OP's claim of being sent out of the church for this reason.

Again, nothing is wrong with the brand and the logo since it falls from a myth. Some Christians and 'over-holiness' though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Zoharariel:

You christians are just bunch of hypocritical holier-than-thou, hopless, sneering & self righteous lunatics.
you decided to write the above cos a pagan symbol was refused entrance into a Church?

Zoharariel:
So I shouldn't buy & wear an original italian made Gianni Versace's full leather grain belt with a Medusa Buckle simply because Medusa was/is a greek demon?
nobody said you shouldn't wear it. Just don't claim to be a true christian while flaunting paganism.

Zoharariel:
How about you foolish & deluded Christians cancel or change December 25 as your Christmas day because that date was introduced by the Roman Pagans as the festival of Saturnalia in honour of the deity Saturn, after Catholic Leaders succeeded in converting to "Christianity" large numbers of pagans by promising them they could continue celebrating Saturnalia as Christmas?

https://thetruthandlight./2008/12/25/saturnalia-the-real-roots-of-christmas/
Am glad you mentioned foolish christians, cos True christians don't believe in any christmas nor its celebration cos they know it is pagan, including easter.

Zoharariel:
That was exactly how that lunatic of a GO[Kumuyi] brainwashed his followers into believing that watching Television is forbidden when he has 104inches LCD plus DSTV in his house.
christianity embraces technology but doesn't support the evils they use them for. Take a look at the worldliness and level of nudity shown on TV these days.

I think kumuyi should have adviced his followers on being selective in what they view on TV.

1 Like

Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sanchez01:

This is a really thin line between madness and religion. I'm a Christian and I'm indifferent towards the Versace logo. The snake-head which also translates the brand's logo is the head of Medusa, of the Greek mythology. Therefore, saying that it's Satanic is really jaw dropping.

I really don't believe the OP's claim of being sent out of the church for this reason.

Again, nothing is wrong with the brand and the logo since it falls from a myth. Some Christians and 'over-holiness' though.
you call it greek mythology just cos the white man coined that word to cleverly hide certain things from you.

You claim to be a christian; do you know that Christ is seen as jewish mythology by a section of these same whites?
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Sanchez01: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
juicee1:
you call it greek mythology just cos the white man coined that word to cleverly hide certain things from you.

You claim to be a christian; do you know that Christ is seen as jewish mythology by a section of these same whites?
So the 'white man' just coined the concept of Medusa This is funny. Medusa's myth is not just 30-year-old, 50-year-old or a century-year old myth for Pete's sake. How come the 'white man' coined it to deceive us? Just so you know, the ancient story of Perseus, son of Poiseidon brought out the chapter concerning Medusa.

I have no business with the Jewish mythical thoughts of Christ, it's their headache to battle with. Regardless, that a brand uses something from history does not say it is devilish. NOT EVERYTHING IS ILLUMINATI as opposed to some Christians and their bizarre thought.

There's a wide gap between sensitivity and paranoia. Unfortunately, most Christians are largely paranoid rather than being sensitive as instructed by Christ. THIS IS PARANOIA AND SENSITIVITY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sanchez01:

So the 'white man' just coined the concept of Medusa
I didn't say they coined the word medusa, I said mythology.

Sanchez01:

This is funny. Medusa's myth is not just 30-year-old, 50-year-old or a century-year old myth for Pete's sake. How come the 'white man' coined it to deceive us?
I said they coined the word mythology not medusa. They coined it to make it seem as if such never existed outside the tenets of fables.

Sanchez01:

Just so you know, the ancient story of Perseus, son of Poiseidon brought out the chapter concerning Medusa.
undecided

Sanchez01:

I have no business with the Jewish mythical thoughts of Christ, it's their headache to battle with.
not only jews feel christ is a myth, atheists feel thesame way too.

Since they regard your believe in christ as a myth, does that make it a myth to you? Same way I don't regard those that regard greek gods/goddesses as myths.

Sanchez01:

Regardless, that a brand uses something from history does not say it is devilish. NOT EVERYTHING IS ILLUMINATI as opposed to some Christians and their bizarre thought.
why would a child of the Living God put on something that looks devilish even if it's from mythology?

Sanchez01:

There's a wide gap between sensitivity and paranoia. Unfortunately, most Christians are largely paranoid rather than being sensitive as instructed by Christ. THIS IS PARANOIA AND SENSITIVITY!
paranoia is what you call kicking against putting on something that is gotten from paganism or mythology(according to you) to church?

So you'll advice someone to put on a necklace with a skull shaped pendant to church, right?

It's really getting difficult differentiating between a child of God and that of the devil. They both look alike these days.

1 Like

Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by okeke00(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
olola4:
I went to church today like any other person but to my utmost surprise as I wanted to enter the church I saw the usher gesticulating, trying to tell me to go back,I came near him and he told me to go back home and change my belt cos it looks Devilish. Please nairalanders is it right for a church member to be sent home for any reason?
welcome to Africa. home of ignorance, foolishness, gullibility and delusion
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Sanchez01: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
juicee1:
I didn't say they coined the word medusa, I said mythology.

I said they coined the word mythology not medusa. They coined it to make it seem as if such never existed outside the tenets of fables.

undecided

not only jews feel christ is a myth, atheists feel thesame way too.

Since they regard your believe in christ as a myth, does that make it a myth to you? Same way I don't regard those that regard greek gods/goddesses as myths.

why would a child of the Living God put on something that looks devilish even if it's from mythology?

paranoia is what you call kicking against putting on something that is gotten from paganism or mythology(according to you) to church?

So you'll advice someone to put on a necklace with a skull shaped pendant to church, right?

It's really getting difficult differentiating between a child of God and that of the devil. They both look alike these days.

Oh! You don't deem the Versace logo usable because it is hideous in outlook?

Yeah, there's a snake and a head and that makes it abominable and hideous? Kindly answer these questions below to establish your assertion.

1. Did God not order Moses to make a "FIERY" SERPENT from bronze in Numbers 21:8-10 so that those who look up to it may be 'saved'?

"And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery
serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to
pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh
upon it, shall live." - Num 21:8 (KJV)

2. I hope you know hospitals all over the world have this "FIERY" snakes in their logo, all thanks to Hippocrates? Have you ever stopped using the hospital because the Hippocrates logo is the same representation as the "FIERY" snake which the Lord God commanded Moses to make in the passage above?

Like I earlier mentioned paranoia and lack of understanding of the Scriptures is perhaps the reason most Christians are doning the holier-than-thou attitude.

That the snake looks devilish or that the serpent in the Scripture was Lucifer does not mean EVERY serpent from Genesis to Revelation is devilish.

Below is the Hippocrate logo used in hospitals all over the world. I'm sure you'll stop taking ill and also stop visiting hospitals henceforth since the logo looks "DEVILISH"

Again, there is wide gap between paranoia and sensitivity. One is borne out of understanding and the other is not.

Cc
Ammyluv2002

1 Like

Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sanchez01:

Yeah, there's a snake and a head and that makes it abominable and hideous? Kindly answer these questions below to establish your assertion.
ok
Sanchez01:

1. Did God not order Moses to make a "FIERY" SERPENT from bronze in Numbers 21:8-10 so that those who look up to it may be 'saved'?

the more you try to justify evil, the more you expose your ill-knowledge of the bible and christianity.

God had a way of doing things with the people of the old testament. The snake that was hanged, which healed people when they looked at it, was a representation of what was to come i.e Yahshuah the christ. Read the scripture below:

John 3:14

just as Moses lifted up the
snake in the wilderness, so
the Son of Man must be
lifted up

Since christ's death and resurrection, christians don't rely on any hanged snake just as they don't make animal sacrifices again cos christ has replaced all of that. He is the holy lamb of God, the one sacrificed for the atonement of our sins.

Sanchez01:

2. I hope you know hospitals all over the world have this "FIERY" snakes in their logo, all thanks to Hippocrates? Have you ever stopped using the hospital because the Hippocrates logo is the same representation as the "FIERY" snake which the Lord God commanded Moses to make in the passage above?
mind you, not all hospitals use that logo which is called caduceus and is in no way related to the snake Moses made. The logo is linked to hermes a greek olympian god.

http://livescience.com/33104-why-is-the-medical-symbol-a-snake-on-a-stick.html

Your point of me still using hospitals that use a snake logo does not justify someone wearing a satanic fashioned belt into the house of God.

Mind you, not every hospital use the caduceus as their logo.
Sanchez01:

Like I earlier mentioned paranoia and lack of understanding of the Scriptures is perhaps the reason most Christians are doning the holier-than-thou attitude.
what scripture justifies the wearing of satanic symbolism to the house of Yahweh?

Sanchez01:
That the snake looks devilish or that the serpent in the Scripture was Lucifer does not mean EVERY serpent from Genesis to Revelation is devilish.
ofcourse. But what do you have to say about a human with snakes all over its head
? Int that demonic or insane?

Sanchez01:
Below is the Hippocrate logo used in hospitals all over the world. I'm sure you'll stop taking ill and also stop visiting hospitals henceforth since the logo looks "DEVILISH"
stop derailing the argument. We are talking about not wearing a satanic symbol to church which is a holy place, you are trying to justify it by mentioning the choice of logo an organisation uses. Not all hospitals use that logo

Sanchez01:
Again, there is wide gap between paranoia and sensitivity. One is borne out of understanding and the other is not.

Cc
Ammyluv2002

thesame sense of sophistication you have is the reason why the satanic crucifix, rosary, christmas, easter etc have all crept into the church and now posing as its foundation.

Don't you think the medusa logo might one day become revered in the church due to people like you?
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Sanchez01:

Cc
Ammyluv2002

Dear, you should know my stand on this! Just like your first post, i don't believe the gist #Sorry grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by zoedew: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2023
Truth is we should be wary about what we put on. Not wise. Folks who wear Versace things containing the Medusa logo are carriers of an idol si named. Research in the internet.
Re: He Was Sent Away From The Church For Wearing A VERSACE Belt by zoedew: 12:49am On Aug 14, 2023
Sanchez01:

Again, nothing is wrong with the brand and the logo since it falls from a myth. Some Christians and 'over-holiness' thought.
Someday you will understand.

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Satan (lucifer) Disvirgined Eve... / Atheists Debate Religionists * / Thank You Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.