Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Best Advice You Ever Got From Your Parents Or Anyone Else. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Advice You Ever Got From Your Parents Or Anyone Else. (508 Views)

It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This / Parents Or Teacher--who Has More Influence On Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Advice You Ever Got From Your Parents Or Anyone Else. by Mystical888: 5:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Hello House,

Family is fast becoming smaller and unconventional with time.
We are fast moving from the era of ''Tales by moonlight'' to that of ''Barney and friends''.

One thing that however keeps me going are the memories of admonition i got from my folks while growing up.
Those are the words i live by and i will sure hand them to my kids too.

What are your own words of inspiration and admonition, one you got from interaction with the Elders around you or from your immediate parents.
Lets share and have a feel of real family life online.

Best line i got from my Mother: ''Never leave for tomorrow, what you can do today''!
Re: Best Advice You Ever Got From Your Parents Or Anyone Else. by blaze2cool(m): 5:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Mind the kind of friends you follow if you want to see a better tomorrow
Re: Best Advice You Ever Got From Your Parents Or Anyone Else. by galadima77(m): 6:02am On Jul 27, 2015
my dad: stay away from trouble

my brother: the best advice is to stop advising ppl

my friend: don't shoot before aiming
Re: Best Advice You Ever Got From Your Parents Or Anyone Else. by yorubadelta(f): 6:14am On Jul 27, 2015
From parents:
~ Everything matters, BUT nothing really matters that much.
~ Never try to force open a closed door.

From a crazy Aunt tongue:
~ Always wear pant coz wind can blow anytime... (be prepared at all times)
Re: Best Advice You Ever Got From Your Parents Or Anyone Else. by Eminya(f): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2015
When you are doing the right thing never get scared of doing it.

(1) (Reply)

Business In Transportation (vanagon And Golf 3) / What Will You Do If This Happen To You / Emir Of Kano Responds To # Childnotbride Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.