Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,445 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation (25902 Views)

Northern Governors Begin Talks With MultiBillion Dollar Islamic Development Bank / Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks / Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by dazdilijae(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2015
shaqhead:

I beg to disagree with you.

I also beg to disagree with you cos like the story goes its a section of BH, the group has been polarized there are so many commanders
No matter the level of talks we do the bombs would still go off cos its a snake with many heads, remember how the deal to rescue the girls during GEJ was sabotaged with one faction of the group calling the others infidels and killing them? No one has negotiated with TERRORIST and come out happier. The bombs would still go off cos its no longer just Nigerian tin with BH showing allegiance to ISSI.
I pray the talks work, I truly do for the peace of the north and the Nation( and our future)

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by kaka74: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2015
eleko1:
Thank U Baba Solution cool Anything that'll put an end to dis wanton destruction of lives/property is a welcome development.SaTANist people United won't see anything good here.Keep wailing/roll on the floor.Baba is working cool wink .NIG,E GO BETTER

Guy y u dey reason like this shey u want them to pay boko pple millions for killing innocent pple aw much dem go give d family of the victims?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by mrrock: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari formed boko haram and he can always call his boys to order, though they seems to be deranged at the moment. And the only reason they rebel is because he've been denying them for political reasons. Now, that he've won the election he seems paranoid and doesn't just know what to do with them. This's a classic case of use and dump!.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by eleko1: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
If u want to catch a monkey,do likewise•America too do negotiate with those who kidnapped their Soldiers\citizens•We can't afford to watch\read news aBout bokos killing Nig citizens anyhow•We must nip dis in d bud.
kaka74:

Guy y u dey reason like this shey u want them to pay boko pple millions for killing innocent pple aw much dem go give d family of the victims?
Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by Obiwannn: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Nigerians the GEJ u know is far beta than the buhari u dnt know

buhari on his mouth action campaign promises said he'll crush boko haram within 2 weeks in office

What is he now saying?

what kind of amnesty and peace do buhari thinks can calm these guys down

how many people is he going to settle

now i know ur ambition dosnt worth any blood of ur boys sir

is this the change sir

I will keep wailing for my nation

baba go slow

baba on chance

president kim kardashian

the Facebook, whatsapp, 2go, instagram and twitter president

hey photogenic presido

Naija RIP

buhari murdered u in cold blood

Seriously, If Buhari grants Amensty to Boko Haram, It means Buhari Himself is Boko haram. Imagine, what would the relatives of those who have lost their lives feel? These Boko boys should all rot in jail or be made to face the firing squad, not telling me that after killing thousands, they will be free to walk the street like innocent persons. You don't grant amnesty to freaking TERRORISTS!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Who's talking on behalf of BH?
Buhari and Co are both members of FG and Boko Haram. Terrorist in Aso villa

2 Likes

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by scachy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari’s “peace agenda” has motivated 500 Boko Haram members in a neighboring country to signify interest in renouncing terrorism.

A third source said: “These 500 insurgents said they were specifically encouraged by the rapprochement of the President.

“They have offered to surrender in return for integration by the administration of the President.”

Of course they ll surrender when their grand patrons are in power.

Only for them to carry arms again when a Christian president emerges in d future.

Useless fools!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by Chigold101(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
eleko1:
Thank U Baba Solution cool Anything that'll put an end to dis wanton destruction of lives/property is a welcome development.SaTANist people United won't see anything good here.Keep wailing/roll on the floor.Baba is working cool wink .NIG,E GO BETTER
even if it means mortgaging your children future? What is boko haram fighting for? What are the bokoaram bringing to the table of negotiation?

It is bad when people behave like Esau when he was hungry...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by Jaykay1006(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Heheh!!!!!! Grantin amnesty to Boko haram would be d worst mistake of dis administration!!!
Militants are different from insurgents. Morealso, BH is an internationally acclaimed terrorist group now known as the Islamic group of WA.
BH has also sworn allegiance to ISIS a sworn enemy of U.S. & d West.
I hope this is just a rumour bt if it isn't, den what I predicted is true....
He can't help it!!!! The members of BH are his Northern and Muslim brothers & so it will be difficult for him to send a General and battalion of soldiers to go in there & bomb blast them; he ll rather prefer to negotiate and that is why even afta one month & 27 days, BH is still recking havoc in Nigeria.
Bt dat will be d worst mistake of his administration.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by mekaboy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
scachy:
Buhari’s “peace agenda” has motivated 500 Boko Haram members in a neighboring country to signify interest in renouncing terrorism.

A third source said: “These 500 insurgents said they were specifically encouraged by the rapprochement of the President.

“They have offered to surrender in return for integration by the administration of the President.”

Only for them to carry arms again when a Christian president emerges in d future.

Useless fools!!

So someone already went to count them? It seems like someone already promised them something in advance. How did 500 of them already gathered and waiting for integration?

Seems like the amnesty plans have been concluded alr3ady.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by scachy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
mekaboy:

So someone already went to count them? It seems like someone already promised them something in advance. How did 500 of them already gathered and waiting for integration?

Seems like the amnesty plans have been concluded alr3ady.

That's the obvious thing my Bro.
Preempted and Calculated move.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by 2kris(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
We need no negotiation bh ass must be kicked......now i knw who boko harama are really working for

1 Like

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by Cleantip(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Good but FG need to be very careful on the terms and conditions
Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by success10(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
bullsh!t..
The question Nigerians should ask is:
do bokoharam negotiates with victims of bomblast before carrying out their 7 virgins mission?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by damyzino(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
[b][/b]16years of pdp failure vs. 2months of good and slow governance from apc .... some igbos will commit suicide before 2019
Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by 400billionman: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
buskie13:
we have a president who asked a silly question

What is Boko Haram ?

hope he knows them now....he should crush them totally... no negotiations for terrorists...

the Daura DuIIardinho remains clueless

He asked that question when desperate for power..

I still dey find where he walked bankers out of his US trip.. That guy dull.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by buskie13(m): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
400billionman:

He asked that question when desperate for power..

I still dey find where he walked bankers out of his US trip.. That guy dull.
that's y he's called DuIIardinho

2 Likes

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by BushidoBlue(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
zabba:
you are just a fool nd a clueless one at that you and ur clueless ex presido did not even go this close to saving Nigerians u r here talking rubbish.if u like it or nor buhari is ur president go jump enter lagoon if u cnt stand it wawa ka wai

You are the one who is writing rubbish.
Where were you when Jonathan tried to negotiate with Boko Haram?
Where were you when he tried to purchase weapons to fight them?
Where were you when Borno Elder's forum were against his loves on attacking Boko Hara
Oh I get it now, you just crawled out of your shell and started to get information after May 29th 2015 right?

Now who is the real wawa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by Dafone(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
What happens to all the arms we have been acquiring? And what's the need of his meeting with the U.S government if Our president will negotiate with BOKO HARAM. Never negotiate with terrorist , it shows weakeness. Amnesty is not for them at all. They are cannibals and needs to be fazed out. If boko haram members are to the granted amnesty them the prisons and sells should be open. UNLESS there is another movie playing behind the scene of this CHIBOK and BOKO HARAM issue that we NIGERIANS aint seeing. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by harbarzzy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Most people calling for war are southerners..av they forgotten their Niger Delta brother started it..this is exactly what obj told Gej..stick and carrots approach..it wouldn't av gotten to this stage of lostin so much lives..now everybd want amnesty..watch out for we south west!!! Abija,Fadeyi,Arakangudu and Alapini we're are u guyz!! GiveSouthwestAmnesty#
Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by ollyruffy: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
If this is true, then the country is indeed in one chance.

Buhari wants to start another settlement agenda for these boys in the name "reconciliatory agenda". This is similar to same amnesty program ran by GEJ to settle the ND militants.

If buhari and APC give amnesty to boko haram, that will finally clear every nigerian's doubts about the origin of the group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency, Boko Haram Begin Talks-the Nation by free13: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2015
scachy:

Useless fools!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Solomon Arase After His Confirmation By The Police Council Today -photo / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae / Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.