Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... (1726 Views)

Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi / Scam Alert: Beware Of This Lady On Instagram (pictures) / Zenith Bank Scam Alert - Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by trippleKAY(m): 5:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Hello nairalanders, want 2 draw your attention 2 a scammer dat used BBM 2 add me (2810faeb) wit d name Richard Stone! He told me he iz a US citizen nd based thr, after like 4 days of chatting he told me he wanna skype me but I told him my laptop ba3 iz bad, he said he's gonna send me a laptop dat same day thru Atlantic express... To my surprise he sent me a msg in d evening dat he had sent d lappy wit $1,100 inside I was like wwaaaat?? I tanked him normal, after 12hrss I got a msg frm an atlantic express (fake) telling me dat my parcel had arrived naija dat I should call 08104162648 for more info! Wen I called d gal demanded 4 N27,500 4 my parcel 2b sent 2 me frm abj 2 lag. Dats were I my brain got a signal dat dis is a scam!!! I cut d call den sent a msg 2d guy 2 display his location status on bbm, but he refused, telling me stories, he sent a foreign numba I called I heard a voice dat seems like a white man telling me dat am I trying 2 accuse him I cut da call 2 cut d long story short d guy delete himself immediately! But b4 he did I saved his pin.... So BEware of dat pin above. Those are d pix he sent 2 me , him and his 2dauthers below..

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:05am On Jul 27, 2015
nija
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by Applaner: 6:35am On Jul 27, 2015
k
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by dammytosh: 6:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Lol
Confess that u are a scammer some one is trying to scam ?

Karma can cum fast enhhh

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by iveritas: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
We certainly have a serious scammer on the loose. I wonder why dammytosh thinks the op is trying to scam the scammer. The scammer uses different names including Richter Leveris but the BBM PIN remains 2810FAEB including the MTN line 08102344458. He uses the same format always i.e. wanting to send you some expensive devices and money which he wants you to clear with some amount from fictitious cargo service providers just to swindle you.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by lompzy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ewoooo...some scamers have eaten my money.... didn't know it was a scam thou shocked shocked and d xame set of people say I should pay 24,500 gini.. angry angrywhat is dis world turning to..
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by lompzy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Should I report dem to the police...
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by lompzy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Should I report dem to the police... undecided
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by SurefireAsoOke: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
The OP isn't liein. The guy also contacted me via BB with thesame skype fomat. He asked for my details but I didn't sent it so he deleted me. Bt b4 then I screen shoot his bbm profile. He Pix below.

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by SurefireAsoOke: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2016
dammytosh:
Lol Confess that u are a scammer some one is trying to scam ?
Karma can cum fast enhhh
The OP Is Tellin The Truth He Also Added With Wit Thesame Motive
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Beware.... by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 25, 2017
iveritas:
We certainly have a serious scammer on the loose. I wonder why dammytosh thinks the op is trying to scam the scammer. The scammer uses different names including Richter Leveris but the BBM PIN remains 2810FAEB including the MTN line 08102344458. He uses the same format always i.e. wanting to send you some expensive devices and money which he wants you to clear with some amount from fictitious cargo service providers just to swindle you.

fa

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Could This Be The "Best,"and "End-time's" Car theft Protector / Man Catches Another Man With His Cheating Woman, See What Happens After (photos) / Elderly Man Caught By CCTV Camera Stealing Two Bottles Of Wine From A Wine Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.