Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 (53709 Views)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Claims She Looks Like Whitney Houston In Her New Pics / Shatta Michy: I Had Sex With Shatta Wale The First Day We Met At Age 17 (video) / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by stellytwinkle(f): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
morereb10:
Bobbi Kristina Brown died on Sunday exactly 6 months after she was found in a bathtub in a condition similar to that of her late mother.

illuminati things

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
REST IN PEACE
BYE BYE
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Xeinstra1(f): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Damn.. Bobbie had to go like this.. Those bastards prolly pulled the plug.. RIP sweet girl. cry
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by free37: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Rip.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by ManTiger(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Was she not the lady who got loved up with her mum adopted son?
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Elleojudo(f): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
May her soul rest in peace. Its soon sad. And to the killers .... God will bring you to justice. What a wicked world... O ma se o!!!! Sobbing
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by cutiesoglam(f): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
after having a rocky upbringing, she hooked up with the wrong man allegedly after her wealth........wat a waste..seeing all these shows all in this life is vanity ......may her soul rest in peace and God forgive her sins .
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Nice365: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
smudge2079:
It's ironic.... She died just like her mum
Na d same thing kill them.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Nice365: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
The irony of it all is Bobby Brown is still alive and kicking.
Even gave birth to a new baby girl recently.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by forbisi: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
Poor Cissy Houston. She buried her daughter, as if that wasn't enough, she now has to bury a granddaughter too.
She's the one I really feel for in all this.
What a life to live at 81

1 Like

Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by titosantana(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
cry
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by xtervaganza(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ishilove:
What a waste. How transient is life, fleeting, it's pleasures.

Mum married a man who wasted her destiny while daughter died unsung and unfulfilled. Wasted, just like the mother. Talk about evil pattern.

I reject every destiny waster in Jesus' name.
how did bobby waste whitney destiny even when her brother said she ahd been doing crack b4 she met bobby
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by clovislouis(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
360ng:
It pains me so much.... RIP dear
you want to join her
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Chidizzy(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2015
slyopez:
Psycho family

U jst wake up and blab abi?dont say tins u cant talk much abt.Whitney wasnt psychotic.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by oludashmi(f): 5:25am On Jul 28, 2015
Bobbi will be buried near her mum this week.
Whitney Houston was also buried near her dad

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/bobbi-kristina-to-be-buried-next-to-her-late-mum-whitney-houston-this-week/
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Abithel: 6:46am On Jul 28, 2015
egariyi:

For both mother and daughter to die from similar circumstances, it clearly shows that the same person did both jobs! Since the mother's death could not be detected, the person then decided to try it out with the daughter and the result is what has played out. Proper investigation should be carried out among those interested in the estate of both mother and daughter!

you're quite sensitive but I think its due to the system her mum got trapped in, just like Jackson. She was sacrificed just like her mum, they r using their souls for something very dark. They all do have their handlers.
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Speechless so painful booby gave up @ last,RIP booby, her mother used to be my bext muscian
Re: Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies At Age 22 by IME1: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
i remember that part of her song - your love is my love, when the girl says thank you mummy or something like that.
wow very young b girl! may her and her mother rest in peace- July 2015 and February 2012.
fortitude to their loved ones in Jesus name, amen.
May God keep us to old age in good health Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) / Orezi Survives Car Accident On Third Mainalnd Bridge, Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.