Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) (23869 Views)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by brize(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2015
Nkpor Junction and environs in Anambra state yesterday (26/7/2015) witnessed the dedication of the newly built St Anthony of padua catholic church nkpor by his grace most rev. bishop Valerian Maduka Okeke of Onitsha archdiocese, the church started on the 15th of feb 1987 as an out station of holy cross parish nkpor(that was the first mass which was celebrated on a hired first floor of a four storey building, but now owned by the church) and since then God has been faithful to the parish(in terms of spiritual, physical and financial growth), the main building of the church started on the september of 2011 by Rev.Fr Celestine Arinze Okafor, september was the month the former church building which was too small to contain the numerous faithfuls that troop the church on weekly and daily basis................

It was completed by Rev. Fr. Martin Obum Ikeagu, Now with smiles on their faces the parishioners of St Anthony of Padua Parish yesterday handed the church over to God...... their hardwork, patient, their trust in God and Gods love for them was brought to its fullness when his grace Bishop of Onitsha archdiocese Rev. Dr. Valerian M. Okeke declared the church officially dedicated....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by brize(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2015
(1.Picture of inside the church sanctuary (the church don dismiss then)
(2.picture of the people(when the bishop was leaving)
(3. Picture of the bishop being shaded from the crowd)

9 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by brize(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2015
Cc Ishilove lalasticlala abeg come and be part of this blessings.

5 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Anoruo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Am I the FTC?
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Ojestas(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
What a big church !

3 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by williams368(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Y do Anglician Rev hv s*ex but Catholic Rev dnt hv s*ex?
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Kufie(m): 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Is it just me or does Nkpor sound like "Catarrh"?

7 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wow I know d church
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
May chukwuokikeabiama be praised

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Look at my signature
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by tyson99(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Proud catholic

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hw does dat affect nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by onotiemoria(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
to God be the glory

7 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Bugatie(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
God bless the Mother church

22 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by sirjeff(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
This is GOD at wrk thanks be to our LORD

12 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by ENGRJCJ(m): 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Catholic Church, I love everything about its doctrine..

23 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Atlantian: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Religion and sensationalism are twin ideologies. But Pentecostalism has put more money in our pockets than palm oil business in the East.

1 Like

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by obinnajr(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
NA IME OGBEM, EBEM NA ABIA AGBACHARA ASA[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Vince77(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Through Him, with Him and in Him.

14 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by ITSAWRAPP: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nice pictures

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below

2 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by AINATOLULOPE: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by steffans(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
May God be Praised!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by shotster50(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
The church has certainly come a long way ....

3 Likes

Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Very nice grin
Re: The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) by antontech(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Very nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible! / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.