Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! (803 Views)

Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
People keep saying buhari hates the Igbos, what are the proofs that he really hate igbos?
Has he in any event showed how he hate the igbos? give me proofs, i wanna know the reason why people are saying he hate Igbos.
Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
hmmm
Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
igbos believe Yorubas , Hausa ,Fulanis and e.t.c r their enemies. dats wot make them say so

1 Like

Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by oluwalfa: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
elego1:
People keep saying buhari hates the Igbos, what are the proofs that he really hate igbos?
Has he in any event showed how he hate the igbos? give me proofs, i wanna know the reason why people are saying he hate Igbos.

Ekwueme

1 Like

Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by jamex93(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
I tire ooo
Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by virus05(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
elego1:
give me proofs that igbos hate him
Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by tucky200(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
virus05:
99% of the people that insult buhari here on nairaland are from the SE...even outside there

2 Likes

Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
virus05:
1) They didn't voted for him.
2) They call him all sought of names like leader of bh, monkey etc
3) Any topic on nairaland that involves buhari, i must see insults.
4) 70% of buhari and his spokesperson followers on twitter are Igbos and they are just there to insult him - Why?
5) subsequently , am gonna see insults made to buhari on this topic.

Now tell me 5 evil things buhari did to igbos that is causing this intense hatred.

1 Like

Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by EasternLion: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
elego1:
1) They didn't voted for him.
2) They call him all sought of names like leader of bh, monkey etc
3) Any topic on nairaland that involves buhari, i must see insults.
4) 70% of buhari and his spokesperson followers on twitter are Igbos and they are just there to insult him - Why?
5) subsequently , am gonna see insults made to buhari on this topic.

Now tell me 5 evil things buhari did to igbos that is causing this intense hatred.

Buhari said on BBC Hausa service that he will kill more Biafrans to keep zoo together.

He should go co.ck his M16, becus he must kill all of us.

1 Like

Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by disumusa: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
elego1:
the secret plan of gej and ibo is that ibo will surport gej in 2015 election, and gej will rig 2019 election in favour of ibos, which was twarted and killed by tinubu and buhari.

1 Like

Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by PentiumPro(f): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
disumusa:
the secret plan of gej and ibo is that ibo will surport gej in 2015 election, and gej will rig 2019 election in favour of ibos, which was twarted and killed by tinubu and buhari.

Hhaahahahahahaa, now I know the reason for the intense and vitriolic attack on the duo of Tinubu and Buhari by Iboesss.
They are simply mad at them for destroying GEJ's plan.
Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by Rose2014: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
elego1:

It's like u missed Buhari's interview in the US

Your president is a Shameless bigot
Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by worthytalk: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari-doom committed genocide against Biafra. It is not about Igbo. Mainwhile I am from South South if you must and we hate the mentally deranged old fool called Buhari.
Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by worthytalk: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why is there no working international air port in Biafra land? why is there no working seaport in Biafra land? Why do you have all the national HQ in the north and west only? Why is all the industries sited in only in the born to rule region only? As a true Rivers man I hate not only terrorist Buhari but the entire north and west. Despite their grand scheme to impoverish Biafrans we are still better than them in all ramifications.
From me from Rivers State it's Biafra!

1 Like

Re: People Keep Saying Buhari Hates The Igbos...give Me Proofs!!! by PedroJP(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
U, d OP. U know better. Why was it not said to Yar'adua. Who are those representing his 5 percent tag. Buhari/Igbos animosity will destroy d zoo or restructure d zoo to an ideal nation

Mind u, someone who supports islam to the core, to d extent of wanting sharia law obeyed by all, is no friend to the Igbos. Reason Abacha is no friend to Igbos. Babangida isn't fanatic but he killed many pple, i can bet all hate IBB.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is This Political Comedian? Missing Her... / 4 Year Old Boy Forced To Join Isis Camp Given Sword To Behead Own Mother / PHOTOS: First Daughter, Zahra Buhari Signs As NGO Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.