Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) (47271 Views)

Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by tbaba1234: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

Then he is a suspect and not a killer!

Everyone is a suspect till conviction. But if the police have arrested him, they have a case against him.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by okotv(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

I pray to God to give each and everyone of you SENSE.....

Tribal bigotry is so stale,get a life!

And you had to fuel the fire of tribalism angry

Where are those coming from? undecided
and you had to fuel the fire angry
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ttmacoy: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
And all the evidence will be listed in a newspaper article even before the case goes to court

DesChyko:
I read through to see the evidence that tied him to the murder, but all I saw was the investigators' 'belief'.
*shrugs*
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by simplynola(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
If he's guilty, let him be put to death asap.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by LAX89(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
blaze2cool:
This is very sad i am so disappionted in some nigerians.

RIP to the lost soul embarassed

He hasn't been tried and convicted yet, the story you read is from only one side for now, and if you have any iota of idea of the plight of black men in US, you'll wait for the court proceedings!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by krystiankachi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Shawty got a big ol' butt O'yeeeaaahhh. Shawty got a big ol' butt O'yeeeaaahhh
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
tbaba1234:

If he has been arrested, you can bet that they have something on him.
unless if the reporter didn't metion the so called "something" bt if these re d only evidence that they said in what the writter wrote... He's as good as an innocent man and let him even start filing for damages
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by dollarlander: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Igbo man again

chaiii

God pls help my fellow hustling brothers to stay out of crime

chaiii

Why una dey chaii? Una no no say Igbo nation is carrying money curse on its head? Dem don swear money for Igbo man.

They will begin yo rant now.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Magician1503(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=adewumiopeyemi post=36324192]dude are u blind check m name and see....[/qu

I understand you can't comprehend.

Is it that much of an esoteric lingua for you?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Querty(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
RIP to d dead

God have Mercy on d young man

#Gods love for us is thick
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by clemz85(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
this news lacks ingredients,
there was no evidence.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Miami11: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
They use forensic evidence here DNA
They also check the gun used, ballistic type, gun powder
Phone history and conversation is pulled out
Phone tower
Alibi, videos cameras that are everywhere here spotted him.on the scene
Fingerprints
they don't play here, they probably have more than enough evidence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
okotv:
and you had to fuel the fire angry

Some people needs to know their place,i usually pass but i had to. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Miami11: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
When they pull you here for murder they usually have enough evidence otherwise prosecutors cannot charge you
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by politicalpastor: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
[Shut up mother fucker, u thinkcsay e easy?quote author=Taylor86 post=36322561] Igbo man again

chaiii

chaiii
[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
tbaba1234:

Everyone is a suspect till conviction. But if the police have arrested him, they have a case against him.

No they don't have a case against him yet ,they arrested him on suspicion of murder while they are trying to gather evidence.If he has a good lawyer,he might get a bond until they have strong evidence to arrest and prosecute him.

Just like if a wife/husband dies,the first suspect is the spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by excusemyfrench(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
I knew it. These Igbos again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
shot up and go back to sleep [quote author=Magician1503 post=36324578][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by okotv(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

Some people needs to know their place,i usually pass but i had to. undecided
Are you Igbo or from the east ?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by rusher14: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Igbo man again

chaiii

chaiii

Don't you have better thoughts?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Miami11: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Detectives here work day and night
And they do a thorough job usually they have a team of homicide experts, pathologists, forensics

They don't play here
Why someone will kill here chai
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by gsalvatore: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
No evidence just belief. Have you seen were belief was an evidence to prosecute or even convict someone?

Some retards/bigots/tribalist are already on him as if its a fact Obioha or whatever he calls himself murdered the lady.

BrainDrain
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
okotv:
Are you Igbo or from the east ?

All of the above.... cheesy but half tho.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
ijustdey:

but his name didn't say anything about being an African American citizen
You are obviously too dumb to read where it was written that he is a military veteran .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Magician1503(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
shot up and go back to sleep

Out of pity for animals, I'll let it rest
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by blaze2cool(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
LAX89:

He hasn't been tried and convicted yet, the story you read is from only one side for now, and if you have any iota of idea of the plight of black men in US, you'll wait for the court proceedings!
what do u want me to judge on so i dont have any option.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are obviously too dumb to read where it was written that he is a military veteran .

It is too early to start with abuses,i like those shades-can you post them?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sunnyman01(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
ibo people again de just like disgracing nigerians ... ,May GOD help us in dis country................

What do yo know about nigeria ?? If you don't know wat to comment then shut the hell up. And stop sounding so tribal
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by okotv(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
edwife:

All the above.... cheesy but half tho.
Okay. Am from the south south though my brothers from the east have been hit with tribal taunts of late, so I understand the frustration a little. Take a chill pill.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by An2elect2(f): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
That's Nigerian men for you. A crime is committed, murder for that matter by one of them who could have been any one,from any where and they start throwing stones at one another. undecided undecided

Tell me why i should overlook other men for a Nigerian when it comes to dem dem matters. SMH

Should i say most Nigerian men are dangerous to be with too undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by edwife(f): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
okotv:
Okay. Am from the south south though my brothers from the east have been hit with tribal taunts of late, so I understand the frustration a little. Take a chill pill.

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Miami11: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
They have enough evidence, usually they don't share it with the media or public until the trial begin
Trust me this man is looking at spending the rest of all his adult life in jail, he is lucky Texas would have put him on death row
He will get a fair trial and trust me, it will only take a miracle to see this man free again
The evidence is probably more compelling
Detectives here work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.