Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) (47285 Views)

Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by naijamerican: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Miami11:
They have enough evidence, usually they don't share it with the media or public until the trial begin
Trust me this man is looking at spending the rest of all his adult life in jail, he is lucky Texas would have put him on death row
He will get a fair trial and trust me, it will only take a miracle to see this man free again
The evidence is probably more compelling
Detectives here work

You are a GOAT that has no idea on how the US media OR the judicial system works in America. In you zeal to see a fellow African buried in the white man's jail you've simply just accepted the official story full stop.

How simple must your brain be to be so gullible.

Lets hope this man's lawyers destroy this case. Likely the white woman had many enemies. Killer may have even been a scorned lover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Maxcollins042(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Firevinci:

mmmmmh! k
show us the records since 1732 dude
No mind the Psychotic Bigot.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
blaze2cool:
This is very sad i am so disappionted in some nigerians.

RIP to the lost soul embarassed

Pls change that to Biafrans.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Maxcollins042(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
naijamerican:

You are a GOAT that has no idea on how the US media OR the judicial system works in America. In you zeal to see a fellow African buried in the white man's jail you've simply just accepted the official story full stop.

How simple must your brain be to be so gullible.

Lets hope this man's lawyers destroy this case. Likely the white woman had many enemies. Killer may have even been a scorned lover.
And the MUMU that spewed that rubbish which you mentioned must be reasoning with his yansh.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Maxcollins042(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

Pls change that to Biafrans.
Good to know some people have accepted the name "Biafrans"
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by billyG(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Igbo Kwenu!those psuedo-jew,biafrans keep dragging d good name of nigerians in d mud since 1960.na by force 2 be wealthy.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by nomoless: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Always in the news for the wrong reasons
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Lowkeys(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Be careful with the kind of words/statement you make in a public forum. Idiot!

blaze2cool:

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by akigbemaru: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
NAIJA MAN KILLS IN US
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ojnnaco(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
am still searching frantically for d evidence dat he killed her... white men are beginning to loose dia senses dis days. habaaaa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by bmos(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
blaze2cool:

What a beauty wasted by a mad greedy man!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by armyofone(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
American justice system...wish him well and hope he is not guilty.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by dominusgai(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Come, una no see say na sucpect e be. Police never confirm say na him kill the woman. Una no day read. Na even who write d post I blame. Y label someone a muderer wen d acrticle says he is a suspect. That is stupidity on ur part. He has not been proven guilty.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
I do not believe this story for one second, anyway is innocent until proven guilty
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by otiigba1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Miami11:
They have enough evidence, usually they don't share it with the media or public until the trial begin
Trust me this man is looking at spending the rest of all his adult life in jail, he is lucky Texas would have put him on death row
He will get a fair trial and trust me, it will only take a miracle to see this man free again
The evidence is probably more compelling
Detectives here work
so you are FBI enh? Or judge and jury you have concluded that he is guilty without a trial,whatever happens to innocent until proven guilty? undecided na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by jogojogo: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
Igbo man again

chaiii

God pls help my fellow hustling brothers to stay out of crime

chaiii

That is what to expect in the zoo call Biafra
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by tefund(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
story dont had up,nxt please
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by abubkhr: 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Our Igbos brothers can do whatever it takes to make money killing is not part of it especially in another country. Something is wrong with this story or maybe because the victim is white?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by birdman(m): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2015
sokotoburundi:
if you work for a living, why kill your self working?
to the topic*
am not a tribal bigot like the other pple I see here neither am I an Igbo man. but this is just speculations and its not clear, he is just a suspect no one actually knows who shot her. this story get k-leg!

leave story. when it comes to money and business, something takes over even normal people. I hope this dude is innocent, but frankly the move this guy pulled happens in Nigeria all the time. No doubt in my mind someone transferred this mentality to the chap. Fortunately, the police out here dont play with their jobs. this is not nigeria where your business partner will murder you and escape with the company scot free
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by onoja12: 3:06am On Jul 28, 2015
what is wrong with you,did you hear he was guilty,please in a racist america that we all know,just given a dog a bad name to hang it nigerians are not stupid and that story sounds stupid that he killed the woman in public

blaze2cool:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by khiaa(f): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're even more confused than I had thought earlier.

I stated that for him to be labelled a 'veteran' he must have had his citizenship intact,which you affirmed with your little tales by moonlight of how they died in Iraq while some survived thereby fast tracking their citizenship affirming that my initial submission was correct but in your haste to prove a point you didn't notice .

The state ID card and social social security number needed for you to do business in the US is based on what status .I do not live in the US but I go whenever I like and I have loads of cousins and nephews that served and still serving in the US army though I'm not trying to prove anything to you here but just trying to expose your conflicting narrations.

Now, go read our initial posts upside down and get the message. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by khiaa(f): 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Miami11:

Detectives have already subpoenaed his phone records, taken out all his messages and read them, if he says he was not around the scene at the time of the incidence, they check the phone towers

Who knows he might have been caught with fresh blood in his shoe, that was taken for DNA and they matched, (just trying to break down how detectives work here) maybe gun powder in his arms and clothing, maybe he was looking for a hit man earlier. Maybe video camera spotted him, maybe he confessed,
Trust me they don't joke with law here

You are right they don't joke but they are well known for railroading a person just to close the case. sad
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by khiaa(f): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
ijustdey:

you are obviously too dumb to check his name

his name scream Nigerians

There are lots of Nigerians who are American citizens so what does his name have to do with anything?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
khiaa:

grin grin grin
Hey! I already made peace with Sukkot. Don't kick up another round of dust. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hey! I already made peace with Sukkot. Don't kick up another round of dust. grin
hehe my bros Truckpusher trust the weekend is going fine. i troway salute my oga at the top grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by khiaa(f): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

K!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
sukkot:
hehe my bros Truckpusher trust the weekend is going fine. i troway salute my oga at the top grin
Busy weekend but about to hook with some nairalanders 2hrs from now to deliberate on how to share all these plenty natural resources that are roaming all over NL without a boyfriend. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by khiaa(f): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
bmos:

What a beauty wasted by a mad greedy man!

lmao grin grin Beauty?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by khiaa(f): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
otiigba1:
I do not believe this story for one second, anyway is innocent until proven guilty

That is the way it is suppose to be but in reality it's "Guilty until proven innocent".
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by sukkot: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Busy weekend but about to hook with some nairalanders 2hrs from now to deliberate on how to share all these plenty natural resources that are roaming all over NL without a boyfriend. grin
buahahaha let me get a slice of the pie, yall let me quench my thirst with some of that natural reources too. oh you really are actually hooking up with nairalanders in real life ? in nigeria or yankee ?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) by ijustdey: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
khiaa:

There are lots of Nigerians who are American citizens so what does his name have to do with anything?

am not disputing that he aren't American citizens but he has a Nigeria root......

that's what I was letting him to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Yahoo Boy’s Mother Jailed Five Years For Receiving N91M Internet Fraud Money / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.