Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard (4839 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Stop Calling Nigeria ‘Naija’ - NOA To Nigerians / Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by UncleJudax(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:

what do it mean? i mean dullard?
i am tired of hearing people insulted our President any how.
English undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
UncleJudax:

English undecided

is it ya father language? undecided
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Godfullsam:

The wailing wailers are the people calling PMB dullard.

They want him to do in few months, what GEJ could not do in six years .

Group of hypocrites!

but is he a dullard? sad

1 Like

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Agwoden:
The Same way you stop calling GEJ clueless. You people rubbished the office of the President, the only symbol of respect for the country as If you people will not be there one day simple because you hated the occupier of the office. A precedence had been set, pls deal with it.

what is this one saying?
you now really sound like a dullard who can't spoke correct english.
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by UncleJudax(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:

is it ya father language? undecided
The proverbial lame-ass excuse. tongue

Why not write in your mama language instead? wink
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by papaejima1: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:
The battle life will be draw between me and any nairalander that calls baba a dulard from today.

I rest my case undecided
Since you have embargoed DULARD, can we at least call him DULLARD

And hope you don't finish drawing the LIFE out of the Battle before we can comment

5 Likes

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by PointB: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok, how about semi-literate son of a cattle rearer?

2 Likes

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by vizboy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari is seriously confused.

APC Is Only collecting their Harvest Of What Dey Sow.

4 Likes

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
PointB:
Ok, how about semi-literate son of a cattle rearer?

i don't understand undecided
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
vizboy:
Buhari is seriously confused.

APC Is Only collecting their Harvest Of What Dey Sow.

what did we sow?
undecided
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Callmemike(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
papaejima1:

Since you have embargoed DULARD, can we at least call him DULLARD

And hope you don't finish drawing the LIFE out of the Battle before we can comment

Hahahahhhahhahhah!! Abeg i don laugh sotee i use engine oil fry plantain! Please do pity him a little, just a tweeny!

4 Likes

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by vizboy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:

what did we sow?
undecided

Where were u when They were Insulting The Sit Of The President Forgetting That They would Also Enter There one day
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by spectroscopic: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:

do not deer me oluwalfa undecided

Go school, you no gree grin grin grin - ''dare'' not ''deer'' (wild animal)

3 Likes

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
spectroscopic:

vv

don't deer me i have said my own.
rubbish!
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Callmemike:

Hahahahhhahhahhah!! Abeg i don laugh sotee i use engine oil fry plantain! Please do pity him a little, just a tweeny!

undecided

not interested
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
It's called Dulllardinho.

A mixture of english n portugese.

2 Likes

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:
It's called Dulllardinho.

A mixture of english n portugese.

you mean like burukutudhinho? undecided
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by fx45(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:
please what do pedofile meaning? is it yoruba language?
Paedophile is the nickname of the most recent Yoruba god and slave master. It means the same thing as Dullardino. You can interchange them or use paedophile as a prefix.... For instance... Paedophile Dullardino = Buhari or Bokoharri

4 Likes

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
fx45:
Paedophile is the nickname of the most recent Yoruba god and slave master. It means the same thing as Dullardino. You can interchange them or use paedophile as a prefix.... For instance... Paedophile Dullardino = Buhari or Bokoharri

thanks for the explaining. grin
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by fx45(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Godfullsam:
The wailing wailers are the people calling PMB dullard.

They want him to do in few months, what GEJ could not do in six years .

Group of hypocrites!
Who is still talking about Jonathan(PBUH tongue tongue tongue). He's no longer in power. The focus is now on the cattle-rearing Dullard from Daura. Leave Jonathan out of all discussions. If you must mention him, then feel free to add Gowon, Obasanjo, Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdulsalaam, Obasanjo(again) and Yaradua . If you can't do that, then shut the fvck up!

3 Likes

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Ephemmm: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:
The battle life will be draw between me and any nairalander that calls baba a dulard from today.

I rest my case undecided

From your previous post "at least Abati is better and more learned that the media aide of the burukutu sipping dullard."

When will hypocrite like you receive sense?

1 Like

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by kenny987(f): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Methinks the op opened this thread to actually encourage the bashing because there is no way u will dare Nigerians, particularly the members of this awesome forum to do something with ordinary mouth and expect them not to do it if only to call your bluff. Meanwhile all these self-appointed defenders of GMB should just find something useful to do with their time. One question I like to ask is, 'Are u asking people not to denigrate the Office of the President of the FRN or just the person/occupant of the office in this case GMB? If the former is the case why weren't these calls to desist made from the time of former President GEJ? If the latter is the case are u not being partial? Is GMB more your President now than GEJ was?' Provided u are not insulted directly there is no need to attempt to hold brief for another. Hailing or cursing will not stop GMB and his handlers from doing what they want to do whether good or bad. If this is an avenue to vent and air opinions then so be it.

2 Likes

Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by kobonaire(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:
what is this one saying?
you now really sound like a dullard who can't spoke correct english.
chai ... grin
[size=1pt]cc: Papaejima1[/size]
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

From your previous post "at least Abati is better and more learned that the media aide of the burukutu sipping dullard."

When will hypocrite like you receive sense?

the day the dullardhino borrows sense from GEJ sad

sorry..
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Ephemmm: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:

the day the dullardhino borrows sense from GEJ sad

sorry..

You mean Otueke repatriated dullard?
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by FacelessPatriot: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
so OP what name should we substitute for 'dullard'? mastubating mastubator you want to spoil our fun abi embarassed
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
kenny987:
Methinks the op opened this thread to actually encourage the bashing because there is no way u will dare Nigerians, particularly the members of this awesome forum to do something with ordinary mouth and expect them not to do it if only to call your bluff. Meanwhile all these self-appointed defenders of GMB should just find something useful to do with their time. One question I like to ask that none have answered is, 'Are u asking people not to denigrate the Office of the President of the FRN or just the person/occupant of the office in this case GMB? If the former is the case why weren't these calls to desist made from the time of former President GEJ? If the latter is the case are u not being partial? Is GMB more your President now than GEJ was?' Provided u are not insulted directly there is no need to attempt to hold brief for another. Hailing or cursing will not stop GMB and his handlers from doing what they want to do whether good or bad. If this is an avenue to vent and air opinions then so be it.

what is this one saying? undecided
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ephemmm:

You mean Otueke repatriated dullard?

there is only one person that come inside your mind as you speak that word ''dullard'' cheesy cheesy
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
FacelessPatriot:
so OP what name should we substitute with 'dullard'? mastubating mastubator you want to spoil our fun abi embarassed

he is you President.
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:

you are chewing what you can't bite Mr.
Please don't deer me. undecided

It is don't dare me. Not deer me did also attend the same with Mama P?
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Xetima:

It is don't dare me. Not deer me did also attend the same with Mama P?

weather deer or dear i know you knows what i am talking. undecided

mtschew
Re: We Should Stop Calling Our President A Dullard by Ephemmm: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
FowlYansh:

there is only one person that come inside your mind as you speak that word ''dullard'' cheesy cheesy

There is only one 'Dullest of the dullards' you and I know and he has been repatriated back to Otueke. #neveragain#. So, all your lamentations on the present two months old regime is an agony.

From the way people like you portray opposition, it has become useless nowadays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#ondodecides: FULL INEC Official Results (Rotimi Aketedolu leads) / Mansur Dan-Ali Visits Chadian President / RIP To Akpabios Political Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.