Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba (31713 Views)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Some Nigerians Call Me Baba Go Slow - President Buhari (VIDEO) / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
alexvatt:
buhari remains the best president ever produced by the country. he agrees that political office holders are overpaid, he understands that if nigeria did not kill corruption, then corruption will kill nigeria. he knows that a president is not suppose to belong to anybody but everybody.
cow
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by MabraO: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
And u think we dnt know y such befitting title is given to him?

buhari remaineth babagoslow

till shekau is dead

till we see the output of our massive votes

till $1=N1

till Amaechi,Atiku,Tinubu are jailed

till we youths receive our N5k monthly

Mumu youth
No go find work be waiting on a peanut because it was promised I pity u
No wonder ur likes have been ranting on NL
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by ademusiwa94: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
According to him, “Ugboland is the first to arrive in Yorubaland and we are the owner of the Yorubas. A lot of people have testified to this and they include the Late Profs Atanda, Akinjiogbin, Ade Ajayi, Ogeh in their various classical books on history relating to Yoruba race. The same testimony has been given by Oba of Benin and Alaafin of Oyo”.

It is pure nonsense by newspaper. Newspaper just make up story in africa.
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Duru1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
If Daura Dumbass has made any change in Nigeria at all, it is turning the zoo into Islamic Caliphate of Northern Nigeria.
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by anigold(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Abugab:
Steadily and slowly moving Nigeria is far better than the motion without movement of the past

Nigeria is better boko haram can testify that Nigeria is better..

Nigeria is better when boko haram have turned the North East into a killing field....
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by anigold(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
prof12:

It's been long I came across a first graded fool like you.
Who crumbled the economy?
Who made the value of the naira to depreciate? Who is responsible for all the insecurity in the nation? these and many more
You wailing wailers opened your fucking eyes and blocked your ears when Jonathan was busy destroying the nation and you all kept quiet because he his a Southerner and or a non-muslim.

oga GEJ is no more the President.. Oga west germany dey on board so please channel all your complaints to President Buhari according to APC ELECTION PROMISES , boko haram menace should been stopped by now... Instead we are hearing excuses every given day....
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by billyG(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
temitemi1:
#BabaSlowdown
#BabagoodChance
#Baba2019
#BabaCertificate
#BabaWeloveu
#BabaRepairnaija
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by anigold(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
prof12:

Who made the value of the naira to depreciate? Who is responsible for all the insecurity in the nation? these and many more
You wailing wailers opened your fucking eyes and blocked your ears when Jonathan was busy destroying the nation and you all kept quiet because he his a Southerner and or a non-muslim.

oga GEJ is no more the President.. Oga west germany dey on board so please channel all your complaints to President Buhari according to APC ELECTION PROMISES , boko haram menace should been stopped by now... Instead we are hearing excuses every given day....
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by bluecircle470: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
CR77:
Baba Go Slow is a scam to nigeria
u are sick.
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Abugab(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
anigold:

Nigeria is better boko haram can testify that Nigeria is better..

Nigeria is better when boko haram have turned the North East into a killing field....

Like the killings you talk started in this administration
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by martowskin1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
I wonder how d northerners find it so easy to confuse abi na convince the west.......since 1914

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by meek2stylee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
we the followers are the problem of this countr,, GEJ tenure is gone for good,,now let us ourselves where we were and where we are,,,,,definitel we hv not taken any other footstep forward,,rather we are moving backwards,,,#1. Security: boko haram- are we all now dumb to notice dat d rate of bombing is on daily basis and even millitants are on d verge of pickin up arms and we are here chanting am yoruba am hausa am igbo,,,#2. oil- now we are buying dis particular commodity within d range of 110 -150 d previous govt wanted to place at 150 and it will remain steady,,,we were hell over heels den,,we r no longer sure of d subsidy and co,,our refineries hv started working at wat capacity and at dat it is still credit to past govt,,,#3 economy: our naira had its worst loss in two months and nobody is talking we re here playing ourselves,,from 197 to 240 in two months,,,,the federal government claimed they gave states bail out and the governors said it out boldly it was not bail out that it was funds due for the state and no one is questioning that,,,bet u tomorrow arguement on that will come on,,,,,#4,,,,ministers: in two months no minister,,,and d presidency is saying d ministers cant award contracts again so who will,,,no body is asking dis questions,,,,,we are borrowing money from world bank to repair things already spoilt or including d ones to be bombed by boko haram.#5: corruption: when i hear us sayin fighting corruption with this government it baffles me let me break it down,,,is it his excellency amaechi, or chief tinubu or OBJ or Rochas or p obi who is bn probed among these nobody jst d opposition is that not corruption too,,,Now pls my fellow youths my advice for all of us is to do our part in performing our duties as citizen irrespective of ur party or tribe,,,our duty is to hold our leaders responsible for there failures and not hailing them while suffering; pls i may not be accurate with d whole write up so feel free to make a reasonable arguements lets learn from each other
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by sanmibukunmi: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
abdul123:
As afar as am a Yoruba guy I won't support d Obas perspective cos to buhari I can only say WGERE MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH IS EXPECTED.... left to me we yorubas have high hopes on baba go slow but he is not helping Walahi.... Even his bigotry is putting me off... I don't understand his northernization policy sef.... As at dis morn Mallam sheu Garba was still quoted as his head of media despite having a seasoned professional for dat... Nothing abt dat dolt of a presido is impressing me any longer....my disgust for him increases by d day... FYI am not a wailer
Always read before you comment
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Horlufemi(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
tintingz:
Leave my baba go slow alone ooo.

Surulere. wink grin cheesy

Baba Surulere
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by soronzo: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
Firefire:
Baba Go Slow...
He's not sitting down but going slowly
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Tripleclick(m): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
WHEN MASTER SAYS YES, DO NOT EXPECT D SLAVES TO SAY NO.:

WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS BUHARI IS A RADICAL MUSILIM MAN,, WITH MILITARY MENTALITY, THY DO NOT FORGIVE AND FORGET. HE WILL PREFER RUNNING NIGERIA WITHOUT MINISTERS,,,,, RADICAL MUSILIMS DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS HUMANITY ,, AND DO NOT LIKE TOO MANY ROMANCE FROM DIFFERENT PPL,, THY DEAL WITH SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS,
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by CR77(f): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thank u sir
bluecircle470:
u are sick.
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
CR77:
Baba Go Slow is a scam to nigeria

U this GEJ fan!! Abeg swerve>>>
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Imokay: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
I don't know about the ‘Baba Go Slow’ thing.

But i do know that this man should stop smoking whatever he is smoking. Buhari, is gradually changing Nigeria, one day at a time and so far we can visibly see the changes, sweeping through the country.

We will get there.

Oba Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan, aside being the head of a funny sect(Church), it is common knowledge that you are a TOP Ogboni Man,so let us stick to your church,personal and Ogboni business. Do not attempt to be an Historian too.

Everybody seems to be claiming the Yoruba's came from them.

The Benin's claim the Yoruba's are from there, Ile-Ife says Yoruba started from there, Alafin of OYO says the Yoruba started from his Kingdom, Soun of Ogbomosho too, and now your small country side community is claiming that too?Maybe the Yoruba's really need to tell us where they come from.

What is wrong in belonging to a group if registered under the law, just as you are free to belong to any religious sect of your choice, as far as no law is broken.
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by juventino: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
lanrehamd:
smiley

Hailing Hailers! How market? grin
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Okeikpu(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Another Fulani slave.... Oba ole!
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by omotoyossi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Built2last:
same Obas that endorsed GEJ.
when are are these people going to be reliable?
they endorsed GEJ..so nw dat buhari is nw president..dey shud try 2 bring down d new gov?say tinz dat wud descredit d new gov?
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by DTaj: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
OBAT, hmmm. This AGIP (Any Government In Power) man! He was one of the Obas who were so close to defeated Jonathandaftjona and serial betrayer Segun Mimiko of Ondo state!

What has this corrupt Oba got to do with a clean man called President Buhari Oh, I see, the fear of oil subsidy scam probe with which his company (OBAT Petroleum) was involved!

There is a new sheriff in town! Corrupt people, beware!
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by porka: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
[size=13pt]This is an Advanced Dullardry Syndrome (ADS).

[/size]
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by echelons(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
prof12:

It's unfortunate you didn't get my point. Blame Jonathan all you care but the ball is in Buhari's court now, let him platform it well.
We are moving fast to doom and we should be bothered. I don't compare my position with the position of somebody who has failed woefully.
APC said GEJ failed Nigerians. We accepted and voted them in. I believe it's only fair they start to make us believe that Jonathan was that bad Afterall. This blame game doesn't cut it for me. If Buhari cannot move it, then he should move out.

As for the name callings, I leave it to you. I don't wish to downgrade to your level. Not because of this petty issue.

[quote author=Hawlahscho post=36326523]

HATERS @WORK. Meanwhile,

Dive on concrete floor for all our president cares. 

Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by GoodMuyis(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Beanscake:
Learnt a new song at church yesterday.

To the tune of 'oh when the saints'...

So then they wailed,
Because they failed,
Oh how they wailed and wailed and wailed,

Oh lord, i dont want to be in that number,

Who will wail till Twenty Nineteen.

What of these =>>

The Great Judgement Morning

And, oh, what a weeping and wailing,
As the lost were told of their fate;
They cried for the rocks and the mountains,
They prayed, but their prayer was too late.
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Senjuchiha: 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Beanscake:
Learnt a new song at church yesterday.

To the tune of 'oh when the saints'...

So then they wailed,
Because they failed,
Oh how they wailed and wailed and wailed,

Oh lord, i dont want to be in that number,

Who will wail till Twenty Nineteen.
evidence of too much masturbation
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Senjuchiha: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=anwo247 post=36325272]The hailing hailers.....being led by Yoruba obas. The VP is now a house boy and you're still hailing. Born to serve, una no dey tire?

His best title remains: Daura Dul-lardihnno
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by reuben79: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Built2last:
same Obas that endorsed GEJ.
when are are these people going to be reliable?
wat is dey are fault? he went to them 4 political support and dey are endorsed him and he gave them money and dey ar collected it, and d money its Nigeria money.Jonathan paid them 4 dey are support in 2011, and dey ar massive votes and full support dey gave him and Jonathan later betray them.so no much comment naaa payback
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by reuben79: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
anwo247:
The hailing hailers.....being led by Yoruba obas. The VP is now a house boy and you're still hailing. Born to serve, una no dey tire?

His best title remains: Daura Dul-lard
hv u ever been in position of vice-president letalone of president since second republic in 1979? u never knw dat ur tribe are slave to Hausa and Yoruba.dis is ur begining, u will cryin till kindom come
Re: ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba by Built2last: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
reuben79:
wat is dey are fault? he went to them 4 political support and dey are endorsed him and he gave them money and dey ar collected it, and d money its Nigeria money.Jonathan paid them 4 dey are support in 2011, and dey ar massive votes and full support dey gave him and Jonathan later betray them.so no much comment naaa payback

Did you graduate from idiaraba college of arabic engineering....gosh, see what you are doing to English...who gave you internet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministries With Huge Shares In 2016 Budget (chart) / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Independent Marketers Begins Selling Of Petrol At ₦‎172 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.