Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara (20721 Views)

Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / The Return Of The Boys At The Creek: Why Buhari Must Beware! / Rumblings From The Creek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:12am On Aug 07, 2015
ayobabas:

Dog-meat eater, speak English! You rogue!

If I did, swine flu, it will be wasted on you as you lack the grey matter required for comprehension grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:17am On Aug 07, 2015
abikubu:

Impish gay who.re, I hear u hv torn ur old mama's old backside.

Well, seeing as you never had brains to begin with, its no surprise the one left in a cesspit's rectum is a very attractive proposition to you undecided

Go help yourself with it, but keep your distance when you're done............we still remember your last encroachment of our space with the resultant stench and the death of everything green within a 10 mile radius gringringringrin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:22am On Aug 07, 2015
ayobabas:

How did you survive your mama's grossly offensive rectal foul?

Look!!! We're trying to replant trees and attract wildlife back to this bio-hazard wasteland you desecrated with your presence not too long ago shocked even chenorbyll is better populated with living things than here, keep yourself and other escapees of your mama (pandora's living box) slimy cesspit away from our habitation grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by tundamartin: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2015
BraniacX:

Look!!! We're trying to replant trees and attract wildlife back to this bio-hazard wasteland you desecrated with your presence not too long ago shocked even chenorbyll is better populated with living things than here, keep yourself and other escapees of your mama (pandora's living box) slimy cesspit away from our habitation grin
BraniacX:

Well, seeing as you never had brains to begin with, its no surprise the one left in a cesspit's rectum is a very attractive proposition to you undecided
Go help yourself with it, but keep your distance when you're done............we still remember your last encroachment of our space with the resultant stench and the death of everything green within a 10 mile radius gringringringrin
BraniacX:

If I did, swine flu, it will be wasted on you as you lack the grey matter required for comprehension grin
BraniacX:

That you're too dumb and daft to know what argus is no fault of mine 1mbecile angry somehow you think i have to convince you i am writing correct english when the language is bleeding profusely from your corrupt usage undecided
Its obvious that am way too classy for a serf like you and seeing how you turned out, i wonder what else your mothers rotten, slimy, oozing, festering reverse vortex churned out? The devil, HIV AIDS and ebola are the leading contenders embarassed
Uuuurgh! embarassed
BraniacX:

Back are you? grin homo-idiota grin
My favourite cretin cool
The fact that you were caught d1ck in cun.t with your whirlpool-fistula mum and you weren't castrated doesn't mean you should think the rest of the world approves, finds it normal and acts like you should it? undecided

Jeez! Look at what one person all by himself has written and you think you are okay? What evil hole begot such scumbag as you? Sorry for her!

By the way, why did you run off claiming a woman was waiting in one of your posts? Why didn't you join them when they were online instead of running off to resurface when they had gone off to open your worm-filled mouth behind them?

You are a coward down to your yellow liver, goat! You are not worth it!!!

6 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
tundamartin:

Jeez! Look at what one person all by himself has written and you think you are okay? What evil hole begot such scumbag as you? Sorry for her!

By the way, why did you run off claiming a woman was waiting in one of your posts? Why didn't you join them when they were online instead of running off to resurface when they had gone off to open your worm-filled mouth behind them?

And who are you but a daft moronic 1mbecilic retarde.d vermin with maggots for brains? angry and who da fvck are you to ask me questions demanding answers
? undecided

Get lost worthless flea before i swat you like the rest of them!!! angry
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by 1adewoye: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
tundamartin:

Don't mind the vulture, only open gutter LovePeddler begets such psycho!

7 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by veralech(f): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
tundamartin:

Exactly, you have put your finger on the pulse of the sick ape!
A coward down to his vermin yellow-livered forebears!

7 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by flofields(f): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
bare1:

Madam you need to get more productive and stop wasting your time and potentials with such ludicrous posts. It's not compulsory to comment on every thread you come across online.

Depending on which side of the divide you are standing but from my view-finder, I not only see clearly but know the topic persuasively.
It is not by force to read my post or even comment on it.

3 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bare1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
flofields:

Depending on which side of the divide you are standing but from my view-finder, I not only see clearly but know the topic persuasively.
It is not by force to read my post or even comment on it.

I'm not on both your sides, I'm on this side. It's embarrassing seeing present day youths waste time arguing and complaining, yet no one is doing anything to help the nation move forward. How then could we be those leaders of tomorrow they told us about, without our mouths?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by flofields(f): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
bare1:

I'm not on both your sides, I'm on this side. It's embarrassing seeing present day youths waste time arguing and complaining, yet no one is doing anything to help the nation move forward. How then could we be those leaders of tomorrow they told us about, without our mouths?

I didn't say you were on both sides! It baffles me why you are intent on haranguing me!

You were not forced to read my post or respond to it.

It is obvious you are either a biafran or a sympathizer in holier than thou mode.

Menh, take your custom elsewhere, I am not buying!

4 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bare1(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2015
flofields:

I didn't say you were on both sides! It baffles me why you are intent on haranguing me!

You were not forced to read my post or respond to it.

It is obvious you are either a biafran or a sympathizer in holier than thou mode.

Menh, take your custom elsewhere, I am not buying!

It's obvious because it's what you choose to see. It's not about you but about Nigeria as a nation. You are a woman and woman are known to be builders. You don't expect I reason with people who do not possess reasoning. But it seems like you're no different from them. Good luck!
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by flofields(f): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2015
bare1:

It's obvious because it's what you choose to see. It's not about you but about Nigeria as a nation. You are a woman and woman are known to be builders. You don't expect I reason with people who do not possess reasoning. But it seems like you're no different from them. Good luck!

You are becoming a nuisance!

If I do not possess reasoning, then it's because you are a megalomania with a false sense of self-worth.

Take out your anger on your fellow biafrans that are threatening Nigeria with Armageddon!

3 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by gibsonpally: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2015
bare1:

You are escalating this matter to personal insult! You call yourself a gentleman but I don't see anything in her post for you to label her as lacking reasoning! Like she said, you were not forced to read her posts. By the way, why must she see things from your lofty height?

3 Likes

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by flofields(f): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2015
gibsonpally:

You are escalating this matter to personal insult! You call yourself a gentleman but I don't see anything in her post for you to label her as lacking reasoning! Like she said, you were not forced to read her posts. By the way, why must she see things from your lofty height?

Thanks, bro

1 Like

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bare1(m): 2:22am On Aug 10, 2015
flofields:

You are becoming a nuisance!

If I do not possess reasoning, then it's because you are a megalomania with a false sense of self-worth.

Take out your anger on your fellow biafrans that are threatening Nigeria with Armageddon!

I didn't insult you ma'am. I never said you do not possess reasoning, but like I said you choose to see what you desire. You're the one creating the thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obiano And Cosmos Maduka Visit National Grain Reserve Igbariam (Photos) / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo / Kaduna South Attacked By Bandits Since 8pm Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.