Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara (20716 Views)

Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / The Return Of The Boys At The Creek: Why Buhari Must Beware! / Rumblings From The Creek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 1:29am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Go back to class

Learner!! tongue grin

Armed robbery class, nefarious thief?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by sweetgala(m): 1:30am On Aug 06, 2015
The very shameful thing about the ND is the inability of the militants , elders and youth to accept they are a major factor in the destruction of their own land.

In this topic I've read stupid unconfirmed allegations such as "Yoruba are largely employed in the oil extraction industry to detriment of ND youth" , all the oil cabals are from the North and Boko Haram are going to be granted amnesty, and I've even seen militant apologists.

When militants were blowing up active pipe lines and getting praise from ND citizenry didn't they know several thousand litres was leaking into their waters and soil. When vandals are going to tap from an active line don't they know the consequences. Dare I say over 70% of oil spills in the ND is due to vandalism and destruction by the same people who now claim victim. The elders failed to address a major problem and it has come to hunt them now. All the illegal backyard refineries dumping their chemical waste into the local stream, what did they expect. I'm sure I'll read that yoruba are flying in bio waste from SW to dump in the creek soon enough it is that absurd the level of stupidity.

ND can not blame Lagos or Kano for it's comparable backwardness, they got a good monthly allocation, if the governors failed to deliver on the dividents of democracy you can not acuse the SW of being responsible . Kano, Lagos and many SW states are developing with the little they get because they value progress and want something better for their children, the citizens are adent critics of their governors and demand very much unlike ND where I've seen Ibori , Alameiseya apologists.

Boko Haram would never get Amnesty, that would be injustice to the thousands killed and kidnapped . Any exchange for the kidnapped victims is welcome but wholesale redemption is evil.

It just so happens that the 5% president Buhari has today auctioned the commencement of the clean up of the ND.
What does the foolish OP have to say about that , I've always seen the damage caused by oil spills which go back a few decades its good someone is doing something about it.
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:30am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Go ask your open gutter LovePeddler mother

There was no question in my post fo0l!! angry or is the flaw in your programming manifesting too soon? undecided
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

BwahAhahahahahahahahAha grin

Go check yo momma's fistulae........am sure the contents of my latrine are in one............oh! I get it, you swam through my poo to take your first lungfull of 02?

Sick!! lipsrsealed

Awful backside son of a bi.tch
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

There was no question in my post fo0l!! angry or is the flaw in your programming manifesting too soon? undecided

Who gives your mum's shriveled cu.nt?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:

Awful backside son of a bi.tch
Backside is already taken, come up with something new cheesy
Hope your brain doesn't shut down in the process cool
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 1:34am On Aug 06, 2015
sweetgala:
The very shameful thing about the ND is the inability of the militants , elders and youth to accept they are a major factor in the destruction of the own land.

In this topic I've read stupid unconfirmed allegations suxhbas "Yoruba are largely employed in the oil extraction industry to detriment of ND youth" , all the oil cabals are from the North and Boko Haram are going to be granted amnesty, and I've even seen militant apologists.

When militants were blowing up active pjpe lines and getting praise from ND citizenry didn't they know several thousand litres was leaking into their waters and soil. When vandals are going to tap from an active line don't they know the consequences. Dare I say over 70% of oil spills in the ND is due to vandalism and destruction by the same people who now claim victim. The elders failed to address a major problem and it has come to hunt them now.

ND can not blame Lagos or Kano for it's comparable backwardness, they got a good monthly allocation of the governor failed to deliver on the dividents of democracy you can not acuse the SW of being responsible .

Boko Haram would never get Amnesty, that would be injustice to the thousands killed and kidnapped . Any exchange for the kidnapped victims is welcome but wholesale redemption is evil.

It just so happens that the 5% president Buhari has today auctioned the commencement of the clean up of the ND.

Very true
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:35am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Armed robbery class, nefarious thief?

Ya!! cool. Stole yo cool with ease, and i'll steal your bitches kitten too if allowed cool
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Backside is already taken, come up with something new cheesy

Hope your brain doesn't shut down in the process cool

You will always remain a backside ass-ho.le dog
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:38am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:

Who gives your mum's shriveled cu.nt?
*Bug in system detected*
You're setting up for termination grin
Sorry, you'll soon be in the dumpster cool
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:40am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

I understand wink

You couldn't risk your brain shutting down from overwork to find a single new retort grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bigbonecrush: 1:40am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

*Bug in system detected*
You're setting up for termination grin
Sorry, you'll soon be in the dumpster cool

You do love-vendor 4 ur gay hole mum. It is affecting your warped head
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 1:43am On Aug 06, 2015
bigbonecrush:

Basic truth
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2015
bigbonecrush:

Warped?
Seriously? shocked

Oh c'mon!!!
You couldn't do better?
Warped head? BwahahahahAhAhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin

Summer school conscript numero uno found cool
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

I understand wink

You couldn't risk your brain shutting down from overwork to find a single new retort grin

Complainant, have u had enough, jack-ass?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 1:45am On Aug 06, 2015
bigbonecrush:

More warped than a rabid dog after sh.t
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:46am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:

Complainant, have u had enough, jack-ass?
Enough!!!!? shocked
This is like taking candy from a child
Too easy grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bigbonecrush: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:

The old hog of a mother was worse biting animal customers
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:

Quote me so i can respond nitwits grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 1:48am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Both mum and son are stains on civilization!
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 1:50am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Quote me so i can respond nitwits grin

Warped head complainant, go ask your sink-hole mum to quote us
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2015
bigbonecrush:

The old hog of a mother was worse biting animal customers
Avoiding me are we? grin

Don't run away embarassed
I'll try to be nicer

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahha grin
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 1:51am On Aug 06, 2015
You and your black-backsided sh.t mum are the subject
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 1:53am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Avoiding me are we? grin
Don't run away embarassed
I'll try to be nicer
Bwahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahha grin

Fooling yourself, ape?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:53am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Warped head complainant, go ask your sink-hole mum to quote us

My momma ain't no kin of your fistulae insulae cesspit vag1na mother!!! So she can't answer No questions on her behalf
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 1:53am On Aug 06, 2015
danpatrick:
You and your black-backsided sh.t mum are the subject

Correct
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by wale6run: 1:54am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

My momma ain't no kin of your fistulae insulae cesspit vag1na mother!!! So she can't answer No questions on her behalf

She is and we know she is, dog poo
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by danpatrick: 1:55am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

She is and we know she is, dog poo

We already know that
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:55am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Fooling yourself, ape?
Ya, higher highest ape on earth, not an homo imbecili like you cool
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bigbonecrush: 1:57am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Your mum's LovePeddler mouth
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by BraniacX(m): 1:58am On Aug 06, 2015
wale6run:

Both mum and son are stains on civilization!

Whose civilisation?

Not the un civlisation of reprobates like you is it?
Re: RUMBLINGS FROM THE Creek...and Gentle Whispers Of True Leaders By Ena Ofugara by bigbonecrush: 1:59am On Aug 06, 2015
BraniacX:

Write English, dung

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Dying Of Hunger - Lawyer / Peter Obi Will Not Get Up To 100,000 Votes In The Core North - Reno Omokri / Buhari Moves To Close Unessential Nigerian Foreign Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.