Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. (1206 Views)

I Caught My Husband Red Handed / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by ConfessionsNgr: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
My heart is broken right now, even shattered into pieces. I never prayed for this to happen to me but now that the worst has happened, what do I do? Frank and I have been dating for close to five years now and we are planning to get married this December. He is loving, caring and generous and there was no reason for me to doubt his faithfulness to me. Last week Friday, I decided to spend the weekend in his house, he had told me he would be travelling from office on an official assignment and won't be back until Saturday afternoon. I was surprised to have met the door unlocked, I entered and I heard voices coming from his room so I went inside, I couldn't believe what I saw; my fiance and his boss having sex. They weren't even aware of my presence until I screamed his name. I thought he would be shocked to see me but he seemed unperturbed and his boss looked at me disgustingly, he then ordered me out of his house. I couldn't believe my five years relationship and the man I cherished so much are gone just like that! I cried till I slept off that night, I didn't even know how I got home. I woke up and wished I had died in my sleep. I can’t stop the tears, I thought I have found my man and to think of all the time and energy all wasted….

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/154/i-caught-my-fiance-with-his-boss
Re: I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
sorry
Re: I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Why do I have this feeling that most of these stories on nl are made-up folktales aimed at driving traffic towards their blogs.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by KingKonga: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
k
Re: I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by SenJoe(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Take heart pls.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by dapyd1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Thank God you caught them before the wedding. What if it was after the wedding, what will you have done.
He's not worth you.
And for him to look at you disgustingly, it means he must have been disrespecting you in the relationship and you were taking it.
#justsaying.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by therealdeal10: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Na lie joor, jst lyk dat. Mk una tk am easy dey mk up all these stories abeg
Re: I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by Applaner: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
so, ve u stopped crying now??
Re: I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by Swissheart(f): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
how old are you?
Re: I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
See this girl, he chose you over his job. And thats what i will do. Cos if the job is not there you wont want to marry him. Before nko you wan make he drive her boss commot because of you and loose his job
Re: I Caught My Fiance With His Boss!.. by luthorcorp: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Why do I have this feeling that most of these stories on nl are made-up folktales aimed at driving traffic towards their blogs.
of course you are damn rightgrin grin

(1) (Reply)

For The Married And Yet To Be Married / Ttt / Eritrea Govt. Made Polygamy Mandatory Due To Men Shortage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.