Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join (1819 Views)

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / Lecturer Dr Danfulani Arrested For Criticizing Buhari On Facebook Denied Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Many Nigerians, especially the PDP supporters and now even few of the APC supporters have stated their dissatisfaction with the pace and manner with which President Muhammadu Buhari is steering the affairs of this nation.

Some Nigerians have even resorted to calling him names such as; "Baba go slow", "Daura Dull-ard", "Paedophile", "Snail Baba", and some other irritating names not befitting of a President. I understand this is out of frustration. Many of his supporters openly condemned these actions and have pleaded severally for the anti-buhari group to partake only in constructive criticism.

In light of this, i have decided to open this thread to honour their request, so that all those who are interested in dishing out only constructive criticism can air their views and contribute to making our President become more efficient in leading us, and given our president's love and openness to constructive criticism, i say LET THE CRITICISMS BEGIN

cc: seun, Lalasticlala, ishilove and all Patriots.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by richardjemedafe1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
“I think it’s too early to do meaningful assessment of Buhari’s administration; maybe by 100 days, we shall have a clearer picture.
“What we have seen so far is that he (Buhari) is still trying to settle down because as we talk now, there is no Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), and no Chief of Staff, no cabinet.
“What we can see now is that he is travelling to countries to discover how well to combat the Boko Haram insurgency which has held back the growth of this country.
“Nigerians should support him to succeed because if he gets it right, we will all enjoy it. We should give him time and avoid unnecessary criticism to allow him settle down and govern well.”Just watching...

When it get to f-p i wil comment "properly"

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by jamex93(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
so haters don even buy land for NL na wa o
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by AnambraDota: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2015

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Just watching...

When it get to f-p i wil comment

I would really like to know what you've got on your mind, looking forward....
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
jamex93:
so haters don even buy land for NL na wa o
Even lovers who wants to criticize are welcomed
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
AnambraDota:
Please help us delete the pix you posted so that it doesn't make peoples' views bias. thanks
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
AnambraDota:
Please help us delete the pix you posted so that it doesn't make peoples' views bias
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Sweetlemon(f): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
The APC supporters criticizing Buhari are the ones who naively thought Buhari could work wonders.

AS for me, it's too damn early for criticisms. I am just waiting and watching from afar now. After a year, I'd know how far.

Meanwhile I urge my dear President to remain focused. Obviously the man wants to start from a clean slate and that is why he's taking his time to do some underground and ground work before commencing his project. I pray God gives him the will to remain resilient and determined with whatever he has up his sleeves and not get intimidated by the noise makers. At the end of his four years, I strongly believe a lot will fall in place.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
OP which Buhari is a listening President? The same man that told his spokesperson to call patriotic critics "Wailing Wailers"?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by deniyor: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
I find people are too biased to offer or accept constructive criticism when it comes to Buhari. Names, insults and labels flying all around, the moment you mention Buhari (or GEJ).

It would be nice if people can accept that none of them is/was totally good or bad. Praise them when they do well, and criticize them when they don't perform. Be fair and reasonable about it, regardless of what party or candidate you support.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by oluwalfa: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari ordered the killing of Biafran prisoners of war.
Buhari led a group of soldiers into villages of Nsukka and Abagana to kill women, children and the sick.
How do you expect me to contruct anything with such a tribal maniac?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
barcanista:
OP which Buhari is a listening President? The same man that told his spokesperson to call patriotic critics "Wailing Wailers"?

i was angry with Adesina for posting that on his twitter handle. little wonder the opposition came up with the "masturbating masturbator" name tag in defense of Adesina's name tag.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by seunwen2(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
I was here

Wailing wailers keep wailing

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
oluwalfa:
Buhari led a group of soldiers into villages of Nsukka and Abagana to kill women, children and the sick.

I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
deniyor:
I find people are too biased to offer or accept constructive criticism when it comes to Buhari. Names, insults and labels flying all around, the moment you mention Buhari (or GEJ).

It would be nice if people can accept that none of them is/was totally good or bad. Praise them when they do well, and criticize them when they don't perform. Be fair and reasonable about it, regardless of what party or candidate you support.
who is to blame
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:
The APC supporters criticizing Buhari are the ones who naively thought Buhari could work wonders.

AS for me, it's too damn early for criticisms. I am just waiting and watching from afar now. After a year, I'd know how far.

Meanwhile I urge my dear President to remain focused. Obviously the man wants to start from a clean slate and that is why he's taking his time to do some underground and ground work before commencing his project. I pray God gives him the will to remain resilient and determined with whatever he has up his sleeves and not get intimidated by the noise makers. At the end of his four years, I strongly believe a lot will fall in place.

This thread is only for criticisms
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Eneze1(f): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
I will keep my criticism till after his first year in office.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by deniyor: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
FacelessPatriot:

who is to blame

Not who...what?
Sentiments and blind followership
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Calling him DAFTUS is not criticism but saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Sweetlemon(f): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
FacelessPatriot:

This thread is only for criticisms

Really?

oluwalfa:

I thought you said constructive criticisms. (Let's assume you know what that means) What the hell do you call the above? And all you could tell him was "I feel your pain"
Common gerrout jare! You're just a wailing wailer looking for way of wailing without being spotted as a wailer.
Anyways, no problem, our dear president has made provisions for wailing in his govt. Feel free to wail all you want.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Sweetlemon(f): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Eneze1:
I will keep my criticism till after his first year in office.

Thank you jare. That's the sensible thing to do.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Sweetlemon(f): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
“I think it’s too early to do meaningful assessment of Buhari’s administration; maybe by 100 days, we shall have a clearer picture.
“What we have seen so far is that he (Buhari) is still trying to settle down because as we talk now, there is no Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), and no Chief of Staff, no cabinet.
“What we can see now is that he is travelling to countries to discover how well to combat the Boko Haram insurgency which has held back the growth of this country.
“Nigerians should support him to succeed because if he gets it right, we will all enjoy it. We should give him time and avoid unnecessary criticism to allow him settle down and govern well.”Just watching...

When it get to f-p i wil comment "properly"

You've already said it all.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by omolami: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari is a mumu, bigot, dullard,clueless, terrorist, rapist, Ope, fucker, non issue, moving dead etc

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
omolami:
Buhari is a mumu, bigot, dullard,clueless, terrorist, rapist, Ope, fucker, non issue, moving dead etc

it's not enough to call names, give your reasons nau.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Curlieweed: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
I only called him Mumu which isn't criticism but factually descriptive.

Ekwensu sodomize Dullarpo yansh, you hear .

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Curlieweed:
I only called him Mumu which isn't criticism but factually descriptive.

Ekwensu sodomize Dullarpo yansh, you hear .

what i really want to find out is not the names he's been called, i know them already. i want to know why he's been called these names. make your point, i'm all ears.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
It's too late for dis kind of thread. Nigerians are already pissed. D DD has ruled 2 months already with nothing to show for it except pictures.
Re: A Thread For Criticizing Buhari's Administration, APC Defectors Come and Join by FacelessPatriot: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:
It's too late for dis kind of thread. Nigerians are already pissed. D DD has ruled 2 months already with nothing to show for it except pictures.

hmmm...dunno what to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Faults Attack On Fashola / Breaking: Buhari Orders Upgrade Of Imo Airport To International Status / APC Explains Why Bello Was Picked As Party’s Candidate In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.