Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Sex Is Not What You Think It Is. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Not What You Think It Is. (799 Views)

Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / My Girl Friend Urinates Alot During Sex; Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Not What You Think It Is. by Esdb3: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
You see when we ask youths not to have sex or masturbate and stuff, they think it's because we are dull and stupid.

It is because we care! Sex is not 'just' a physical activity like mainstream desperately wants you to believe. It is something creepier.

See, when christ said if you look at another woman lustfully it is fornication, I thought 'man this dude was just too holy'. But he was right.

You see in occult rituals a.k.a spiritualism a.k.a the real world not the logical science shit y'all live, sex is a powerful tool. And when you look at someone and your heart skips a beat it is sex! When you flirt it is sex!

If you care to learn more, visit the site below. Not my blog in anyway not am I trying to generate traffic. If you care just read. Maybe it'll simultaneously take the crazy chain of your thoughts of christianity and religion.

www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/763
Re: Sex Is Not What You Think It Is. by greatness22(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
Op, pls get some rest, you are drunk already! cool
Re: Sex Is Not What You Think It Is. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Post it here, or fvck off. . .
Re: Sex Is Not What You Think It Is. by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wats dis one saying?
Re: Sex Is Not What You Think It Is. by Doshmynthrill(m): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2015
Esdb3:
You see when we ask youths not to have sex or masturbate and stuff, they think it's because we are dull and stupid.

It is because we care! Sex is not 'just' a physical activity like mainstream desperately wants you to believe. It is something creepier.

See, when christ said if you look at another woman lustfully it is fornication, I thought 'man this dude was just too holy'. But he was right.

You see in occult rituals a.k.a spiritualism a.k.a the real world not the logical science shit y'all live, sex is a powerful tool. And when you look at someone and your heart skips a beat it is sex! When you flirt it is sex!

If you care to learn more, visit the site below. Not my blog in anyway not am I trying to generate traffic. If you care just read. Maybe it'll simultaneously take the crazy chain of your thoughts of christianity and religion.

www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/763

To me it sounds like you have sex with your mama
Re: Sex Is Not What You Think It Is. by Esdb3: 1:50am On Aug 04, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

To me it sounds like you have sex with your mama

I know your type. You come online because it is faceless and say mundane and hurtful things just because he can't see you or get back at you but tonight my heart deeply places a curse on you for the utterly lethargic, crass and uncalled for statement you just made. Opinions are meant to be aired, I aired mine and your twisted mind thought that up? My heart deeply curses you out of hurt, it curses you to your roots. The curse won't stand only if I said something unreasonable to you first.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Are Very Selective In Their Choice Of Men / Life Is Much More Than Being A Virgin / How Guys Should Pray To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.