Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Tossing Animal Bones & Predicting Obama’s Movements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Tossing Animal Bones & Predicting Obama’s Movements (977 Views)

"Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah / Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This / See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Who Said He Predicts President Obama's Movements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Tossing Animal Bones & Predicting Obama’s Movements by mazeech: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
We earlier reported:

A witch doctor in Kenya claims U.S. President Barack Obama will visit his family's village in East Africa this week. Obama is not expected to visit the tiny village of Kogelo during his tour of Kenya, but witch doctor John Dimo said he tossed shells and animal bones on the ground and now knows otherwise.

Kogelo is the home of Mama Sarah Obama, 95, Obama's step-grandmother, and the burial place of Barack Obama Sr., his father. "The results indicate that Obama will come to Kogelo," Dimo told a circle of residents this month as they observed his fortune telling ritual. "It's a big secret, and he need not tell anybody that he will be visiting his ancestral home."

Dimo said he once predicted Obama would someday become president, so he knows what he is talking about. "Believe me, I said Obama will become the U.S. president and it came to pass," he told onlookers. "Now, I can see he has planned to visit the village. He will come."

One word for the juju man grin

Click to read full gist…

https://www.mazech.com/witch_doctor_and_obama%27s_visit

Re: See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Tossing Animal Bones & Predicting Obama’s Movements by mazeech: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
cheesy

Re: See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Tossing Animal Bones & Predicting Obama’s Movements by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Africans and "JUJU".
Re: See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Tossing Animal Bones & Predicting Obama’s Movements by mazeech: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tydies:
Africans and "JUJU".

I think Obama don go back. Who knows if he visited village as per Juju man's prediction cheesy
Re: See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Tossing Animal Bones & Predicting Obama’s Movements by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
That was how they used fowl blood and kia kia to be monitoring my movement from the village. If no be say I be sharp guy wea get strong backing from him mumsi, they for don make me cut me off.#GodPunishDevil
Re: See The Kenyan Witch Doctor Tossing Animal Bones & Predicting Obama’s Movements by mazeech: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
lol... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cost Cutting: Shell To Cut 6,500 Jobs.. / Boko Haram Has Been 'decapitated' Says President Of Chad / Oshiomhole And Lara Attend NGE Honouring Of Garba Shehu And Femi Adesina(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.