Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This (8391 Views)

Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence / Revelation About Billions allegedly Spent by GEJ On Independence Day Celebration / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Riskymoblordz007: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Popular Ghanaian witch doctor, Priest Nana Kwaku
Bonsam, has had a ‘war’ with popular Nigerian Prophet,
TB Joshua, at least once in the last two years
— Priest Nana Kwaku Bonsam says he backs up over
1,700 African preachers ‘spiritually’
Prophet TB Joshua who is the foun

Prophet TB Joshua who is the founder of Synagogue Church
of All Nations (SCOAN), has come under fire several times
for allegedly hiring people to pretend to be sick and
disabled and then claim to heal them during his prayer
meetings.
Kwaku Bonsam, who operates from a shrine at Sa-Peiman, a
village on the outskirts of Nsawam in east Ghana, is
assumed to be a very strong witch doctor who is also called
‘ Devil of Wednesday’.
Apparently, this Ghanaian priest is said to be very powerful,
that he has claimed he’s the ‘spiritual father’ of some of the
most powerful preachers in Africa.
Here’s what the priest had to say:
“Over 1, 700 pastors and so called men of God from
different parts of Africa have approached me, seeking
powers to perform miracles, including Prophet T.B Joshua
from Nigeria. He is my boy. I challenge him to come out and
deny this. Apart from the pastors, many prominent business
people and celebrated church founders in Africa frequent
my shrine for my services and if they deny, I am going to
name them.”
Kwaku Bonsam went on to say that his god is called Kofi-
Kofi, and he fortifies him with supernatural powers which he
in turn provides to pastors across Africa.
The question is, why would he choose to threaten to expose
his ‘dedicated’ patrons?

Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Gozzzy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
where is the source.... I sense this is gonna be fun.
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Riskymoblordz007: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by coldsummer: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na lassa fever dey worry am

Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Was this not the ghanian witch doctor they showed on T.V in Brazil 2014 when Ghana were playing a match.. After the camera man showed him like this... Ghana scored a minute later.... The guy is real oooo
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by macho44(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
Riskymoblordz007:

meetings.
‘ Devil of Wednesday’.
name them.”
his ‘dedicated’ patrons?
Too much "Weed"
www.adielem.com
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by costandi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
He is your boy, yet you're at loggerheads with him. Concocted fake crap of a story!

Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Sammy12302(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Weda na devil power d man d use one's he is useinq it to help pple am owk wit dat, pcin wia d help pple like anytin we know hw devil juju d work.. To me dix is complete fallacy

Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by tsdarkside(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
costandi:
He is your boy, yet you're at loggerheads with him. Concocted fake crap of a story!

hahahaha...its better your white-jesus-christ dont come back...

this time we will nail him to a bicycle.....!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by eunisam: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
na them sabi. e no concern me or my generation
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by costandi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
tsdarkside:

If I wanted to kill myself, I'd jump down to your IQ level.

Stay Away!

Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by tsdarkside(m): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
costandi:

If I wanted to kill myself, I'd jump down to your IQ level.

Stay Away!

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Subsidy101(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
2065 model of lies. If they all approached him for miracles, why then will he be mentioning their names since he must have been paid for the charms and of course it's refreshing.
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by akpur1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chei another mad man on the run. Where lawma
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by kaycexx(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
I just don't like to argue about something or anything spiritual

Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by chinchum(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
Was this not the ghanian witch doctor they showed on T.V in Brazil 2014 when Ghana were playing a match.. After the camera man showed him like this... Ghana scored a minute later.... The guy is real oooo
No wonder Ghana won the world cup.
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by ellechrystal(f): 11:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
macho44:
Too much "Weed"
www.adielem.com
Lmao. Meaning him na WEED DOCTOR. not witch doctor.
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by tutaboi(m): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pastor TB come and free yourself oo
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by KINGwax007(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
If he were your customer, u wldnt be trying to expose him...

U're jes mad at him for wetin only ur mad head knws

Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Polymath56: 12:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmm..#obmutescent state#
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Samunique(m): 3:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Silly weed doctor in rags, seeking for attentions, after his failed prophecy that CR7 will played against Ghana in WC has long been forgotten, he's come up again with another crap for those who enjoy hearing his craps.
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by matrix199(m): 6:04am On Jan 29, 2016
This is how a man ends up when he regularly smokes Cannabis sativa and Cannabis indica on an empty stomach!
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Lanretoye(m): 6:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Y be say na only TB joshua u mention out of 1700,mtcheew.
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by henryhemon(m): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Am not a fan of TB Joshua and never will be,no native doctor comes out to talk about his client,they operate in the dark so everything is secretive,so I say Bull to the crap he's saying.

Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 29, 2016
God knows all.
so Kofi or kopico at the appropriate time you folly will be revealed on the LAST day
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Babacele: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Sammy12302:
Weda na devil power d man d use one's he is useinq it to help pple am owk wit dat, pcin wia d help pple like anytin we know hw devil juju d work.. To me dix is complete fallacy
abeg tell them o
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by AustineE1: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2016
tsdarkside:

why do you choose death over life....Jesus loves u!
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Riskymoblordz007:

meetings.
‘ Devil of Wednesday’.
name them.”
his ‘dedicated’ patrons?
dis is an old news op...like three years ago
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Shecxyy: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmm, #TeamSayNothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Re: Witch Doctor Makes Shocking Revelation About Prophet TB Joshua,calls him This by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmm, #TeamSayNothing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Tenure Elongation: Fowler To Appear In Court Over Suit Asking Him To Be Sacked / Osinbajo On Mali Crisis: ECOWAS Will Not Accept Coups, Our Resolve Is Strong / 2023 Presidency: Accept Winner As Allah's Choice - Sultan Of Sokoto