Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery (27563 Views)

Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehehe...who we go ask?

Ask me or my parents cheesy
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Chineke!!!
Your parents? cheesy
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Chineke!!!
Your parents? cheesy
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by PrettySpicey(f): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
75 & 53... and they're still hor.ny

Unbelievable!
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Chineke!!!
Your parents? cheesy
grin they trust their boy nah cheesy
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

grin they trust their boy nah cheesy
I sure say na ur brother
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Cutehector(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Southyqueen:

i just dont think so as well...lol
lol u may be shocked, some r still active... Especially the igbo men wink
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by dictbennie(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
konji Na bastard...non respecter of age, colour or size...baba ride on, I dey ur side
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by 1miccza: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
This would only happen in Ekiti *Runs out of thread*
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Tycyborg(m): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Can his shrinkled tin do again...

why not? Ment dont experience menopause... Only women do and men can have sex till they die... Lol
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Cutehector(m): 1:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Tycyborg:

why not? Ment dont experience menopause... Only women do and men can have sex till they die... Lol
lol u mean d moment they do harder harder just befor dey slump and die
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Tycyborg(m): 1:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u mean d moment they do harder harder just befor dey slump and die

yes lol.. There was a case in my area where the man was having affair witham young lady claiming she is just a marketer trying to market business... Looking at the lady compared to the baba wouldn't even make you think there is any string attached... kasala con burst when the lady ran out almost naked one sunny afternoon calling for help when the wife which is the landlady and other people around rushed to her aid and when they got to the room they saw baba on the bed naked and dead like position so they immediately rushed him to the hospital but he survived sha... That is an example of fu*k till they die lol
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by presh2mos: 6:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Him never tired? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by ijustdey: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Felicia, was also sleeping with other men.
He also accused the wife of stubbornness, theft,
threats to his life and lack of care for him, adding that she was also adamant to corrections.

how many crimes the woman wan commit now

and he didn't see himself to have committed any or have instigated some self
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by free37: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
grin grin
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Barbara007(f): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
kennyman2000:
konji is no respecter of age.. Thats it..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

hit me up i need a customized wrist band okay
08085789451 on whatsapp pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? / 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships / Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.