Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery (27558 Views)

Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha. Plot uncovered and foiled..
Hehehee
All these style style guys.... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

I just dey look am ni. Maybe him dey take style parly our interest behind our back!

Him no know say all of us na guy...

gringringringrin I just dey look una ...
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Abi he tell you say to chop them don belle full him gringrin
At least, him go give you hooks and baits. Brand new!
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringringrin I just dey look una ...
Hehehehe
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehee

Hahaha. We don get doctorate for all those indirect moves....
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Hehehee
gringrin I no dey carry siren dey waka like una... why una no go allow me succeed ni grin
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

At least, him go give you hooks and baits. Brand new!

Nah poisoned hook wey go kill me and the fish sef... or kill me and leave the fish in coma for him to wake am gringrin I sabi preye wella grin
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin I no dey carry siren dey waka like una... why una no go allow me succeed ni grin
But I no reason the babe nau?
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nah poisoned hook wey go kill me and the fish sef... or kill me and leave the fish in coma for him to wake am gringrin I sabi preye wella grin

Hahahaha!!!

Preye, na so you be?

And you want make I make pact with you?
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha. We don get doctorate for all those indirect moves....
I dey tells you ni! cheesy
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Southyqueen(f): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Can his shrinkled tin do again...
i just dont think so as well...lol
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by bigiyaro(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
who do we belive now? D man or d woman?
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

But I no reason the babe nau?
Nah you pursue her because she no like crowdtongue
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nah you pursue her because she no like crowdtongue
You sure say na "female" at all?
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Hahahaha!!!

Preye, na so you be?

And you want make I make pact with you?

That guy get doctorate for fuckiology...
He can sacrifice you to his ancestors in exchange for babe gringringrin The only fish wey you go leave for preye nah d one wey no get holetongue
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

You sure say na "female" at all?

If nah male he go provide his sister as replacement otherwise thunder go fire am reach dauratongue
But I think she's original...btw If am keen, I can always chat her up anytime...wink
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

That guy get doctorate for fuckiology...
He can sacrifice you to his ancestors in exchange for babe gringringrin The only fish wey you go leave for preye nah d one wey no get holetongue

Preye, hian.....

I don dey fear you oh..

But thieves have honour nau... cheesy
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If nah male he go provide his sister as replacement otherwise thunder go fire am reach dauratongue
But I think she's original...btw If am keen, I can always chat her up anytime...wink

Finally!

You na our mentor ni!
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Preye, hian.....
I don dey fear you oh..
But thieves have honour nau... cheesy
No broda in jungle gringringringrin
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Finally!
You na our mentor ni!
Preye nah ancestor for this game while you nah coach cheesy
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by AmeLonRo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
I like the man because he voiced out. So many married people suffer starvation in silence. marriage gives the license to do it with ones partner anytime. Married women in the house please always cooperate with your husby oo. No excuses. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
so the issue is sex and the house.
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Chillis: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Wetin 75yrs old man wan use séx for kwanu...

The blokus never shrink finish
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by chichriso: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
lol
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No broda in jungle gringringringrin
Hehehehe..
In the jungle, you find honour among parties
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by samsard(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Aitee1:
At 75 he still wan straff, hian! lipsrsealed
The body nor be wood na, blood still dey flow. Babe, killer hips you got there. grin

1 Like

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Preye nah ancestor for this game while you nah coach cheesy
Wetin u be?
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
kaboninc:

Wetin u be?
I be learner nah...ordinary schoolboy cheesy
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
dre11:

The father of six said that he had caught his wife on three different occasions with another man, alleging that she had had been involved in several cases of abortions.

http://leadership.ng/news/449884/man-75-seeks-divorce-over-starvation-of-sex
He was 22 when she was born and she's just trying to balance up their sex lives, simple.

2 Likes

Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by ijustdey: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Can his shrinkled tin do again...

you wan try am.......

don't you remember that 75 old man that was sexing two teens that got killed because of sexual sweetness

so, the thing still dey work kampegrin
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by kaboninc(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I be learner nah...ordinary schoolboy cheesy
Hehehehe...who we go ask?
Re: 75years old seeks divorce over sexual starvation and adultery by Islie: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
AmeLonRo:
I like the man because he voiced out. So many married people suffer starvation in silence. marriage gives the license to do it with ones partner anytime. Married women in the house please always cooperate with your husby oo. No excuses. grin cheesy wink smiley

Chop knuckle man

He can't just be denied his right just like that and the woman thinks its okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / 5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.