Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China (1255 Views)

Kaduna, Aba, Onitsha, Umuahia Among 20 Worst Cities Worldwide For Air Pollution / Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution / Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China by mickyeddi(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Over the last 30 years, China's economy has been growing at a breakneck pace. While this rapid growth has benefited the population, the environmental impact of that growth is also unreal. China is currently the world's biggest polluter and largest producer of carbon emissions.

It's a fact that can be seen, felt, and even tasted.

Garbage clogged waterway.

Millions of dead fish.

I'm not sure that water is safe to drink.

Dumping garbage straight into the river.

Surrounded in pollution.

Running through the garbage.

Sitting among piles of industrial garbage.

So sad.

More dead fish.

You can barely see the sun through the haze in this picture.

I'm not sure I even want to know what happened here.

How did it get this bad?

Intense smog.

Devestating the countryside

Not a pleasant sight to have outside your home.

What are they doing here?

So tragic.

More industrial waste dumping.

This looks like the apocolypse.

That's no wild fire, it's just smog.

This might be beautiful if it wasn't so toxic.

http://www.checkthisyo.com/chinese-pollution/
Re: These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
undecided
Re: These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China by shalomm: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
I SIGHT U
Vanquay:
undecided
Re: These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China by Orfankwagh(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
yet there are happy
Re: These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
You for close your eyes when you see me then undecided
shalomm:
I SIGHT U
Re: These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China by shalomm: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Vanquay:
You for close your eyes when you see me then undecided

shocked
Re: These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China by crazygod(m): 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
What do u expect when the population is too much
Re: These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China by LoveMachine(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
They aint gon' make it much longer. shocked
Re: These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China by omowolewa: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Price of development
Re: These Disturbing Photos Prove That Pollution Is Out Of Control In China by MansaMoussa: 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
I don't mind this in Nigeria if that would mk us industrialise

(1) (Reply)

I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator / Is South South people Now Enemy Of Ibo? / Nigeria House Of Assembly Confirms 8 Ministerial Nominee, Amaechi Excluded!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.