Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator (1254 Views)

"It Was NOT Buhari That Spoke": FFK, Others React To PMB's Sallah Message / President Robert Mugabe To PMB About His Ear Infection / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by MalcoImX: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Abubakar Kyari, the senator, who was accused of working against the government of President Muhammadu Buhari, has noted that he will resign than join any movement disloyal to the president.
The senator noted that he would rather kill himself than work against Buhari.

He told journalists: “I will rather resign from the Senate than work against President Buhari.
“I know from where I come and I know how my people are suffering. I know what Buhari is doing to salvage my
people and my country…how can I work against him?”
It was a shocker for members of Senate Unity Forum when 81 Senators passed a vote of confidence on Senate President Saraki and his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu without a rebellious voice.
Then the reports appeared that 21 Northern senators elected under the platform of the ruling party had been recognized as “ teaming up with the opposition to work against Buhari and the ruling party.”

However, Dino Melaye, one of the 22 senators listed in the report, said the attempt to tag senators who passed the vote of confidence on Saraki as the president’s enemies was “wicked, satanic and unacceptable.”
The Senate is set to investigate the claims.
www.naij.com/507332-id-choose-death-disloyalty-buhari-senator-working-pmb.html
Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by Hawlahscho(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
The fear of Baba is the beginning of "Isokuso" grin

1 Like

Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by HungerBAD: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Abubakar Kyari we the OBSERVERS are watching you.

You cannot be fraternizing with Saraki, and still say you are loyal to the President.

2 Likes

Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by slimfit1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
They are honourable thieves leading Nigerian senate. We voted selfish and greedy people in the NASS.

1 Like

Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Story for the Birds!!!!!!! Palm wine talk
Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by MalcoImX: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Your own is better. The other one said she'd rather die than worship God.
Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by soaktoto4garri: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
pmb is like a god in the north, when any northerner goes against him he looses reputation and masses. So i ainst suprised
Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by IYADARA(f): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
cheesy stomach infrastructure.....

Let him cry out less he loses his means of livelihood grin
Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by Mc4larin: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
Scam!!!
Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by Pierocash(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
ISSORITE
Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by oduastates: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sycophants
Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nigerian politicians will wrangle for their beliefs; write for it; fight for it; die for it; will do anything but - live for itcheesy
Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by naijaking1: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Politics is politics, by the time Buhari is done dealing with the unpredictable human behaviors of a democracy, he will learn that this no be military regime.
Re: I’d Choose Death Over Disloyalty To PMB - Senator by BabaNath(m): 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Tell me you just finished smoking shisha

(1) (Reply)

We Want Our Own Country, Oduarewanistan / A Call For America To Support Freedom In Kurdistan&biafra. / Buhari To Personally Probe Sale Of NITEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.