Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate (1256 Views)

12 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship / 13 Real Signs He Is Mr. Right / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl (2) (3) (4)

Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2015
1. You're comfortable

You don't feel the need to apply makeup or dress up every time you two hang out. You could wear sweats and a old tee and he or she makes you feel just as sexy as you are!

2. You trust him or her

You truly know that there is no one but you. You don't need to check his or her social media or he's or her phone. You feel totally secure in the fact that he or she is 100% yours and only yours.

3. He or She makes you happy

From his or her cute emoji texts to the way he or she kisses you. You can't get enough of this girl or guy! If he or she makes you happy and keeps you smiling that's an amazing thing to have.

4. You're a better person when your with him or her.

The little things that drive you crazy don't seem so bad when he's or she is around. You find yourself with a better attitude and in a great mood more often. You are just an all around positive person because of your happiness with him or her.

5. You still have your own life

You're still the badass independent chick or guy you were when you met him or her. You still have girls or boys nights out and get your alone time whenever you need to. Though he's or she is amazing, you don't make him or her your whole world. You're just glad he's or she is a part of it.

6. You both have the same future in mind

Whether it's starting a family, moving overseas, or starting a business together. You both have talked about what you want and they are the same. That's one of the most important parts. Making sure your future plans go hand and hand together and that include both of you.

7. You don't try and change him or her

If you have a list of things you want him or her . You should feel comfortable with his or her flaws not trying to change him or her. Same goes for him or her. If he or she is constantly trying to change you then he needs to go. Unless it's endangering your own life of course.

8. He or She doesn't belittle you

No one should make you question your self worth. Especially a potential partner. A good man or woman will make you embrace all your failures not drown in them. If your guy or girl makes you feel good about yourself not matter what it's a good chance he or she could be the one for you.

9. He or She listens to you

He or She listens to all your hopes and dreams and the bad days you had at work. Not only does he or she listen he or she remembers what you said.

10. He or She loves you

Love is such an over used and underestimated word. But when he or she says I loves you, you know it's real. He or she loves you unconditionally. No matter what your hair looks like or how many slices of yam you have had he or she loves you. 110% of the time, he or she loves you. He or she shows it but the way he or she runs to your rescue when you are sad or hurt. The way he or she holds you at night and kisses you in the morning. The way he pushes your hair out of your face when you are talking to him and the sweet glances he or she gives you when you two are sitting in silence
Re: Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate by misreal(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate by dajoaneke(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Make God no allow me carry wife do girlfriend and carry girlfriend enter house as wife.
Life partner thing no be small matter oo. Life is hell when you are in a relationship thats not meant to be... story of my life.
Re: Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate by Cutehector(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Can't a boy just fall in love wit a gurl and d gurl likewise too...
Re: Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
I have found my soul mate cheesy tnks op tongue
Re: Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
classicB:
I have found my soul mate cheesy tnks op tongue

Me too. Lucky us.
Re: Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Enypie:

Me too. Lucky us.

Lol kiss
Re: Real Signs That You Have Found Your Soul Mate by ladyF(f): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2015

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences. / 2 People Commit Suicide After Their Details Were Exposed In Adultery Website.pic / Sudden Lack Of Excitement During ejaculation