Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (42850 Views)

"Why Patience Jonathan Withdrew Cash From Skye Bank" - Barrister Charles Ogboli / Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by walozanga(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2015
BUHARI IS CLUELESS... HE CANT GIVE A CLEAR ANSWER
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by rukkyland(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Government of humiliation. APC is Nigeria's biggest mistake
And u're the world's greatest mumu.

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Lawsimon(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2015
PDP always coming out to say they are providing credible alternative views, which I'm yet to see any. The most burning issue in Nigeria today is CORRUPTION. Does anyone know PDP's alternative view to fighting corruption?
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2015
Her husband was a figurehead. She's like a puppeteer. She was the one pulling the strings and sharing loot among her sisters Ngozi, Dieziani and Co.

Besides, on sentimental reasons I would never let her near the VIP lounge. But Protocol and COURTESY demands she has a right too it. Another reason why I despise both parties. undecided
Pidggin:

You stated that Patience Jonathan almost drove this country aground, I asked for evidence to support your statement I didn't ask you about her husband.

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by SilvanusII(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2015
9jii:
Wailing from UMBRELLA EVIL CORP.

Its The Wailers vs Children of hate in PDP camp.

Glory is to God for making me alive when PDP wails.

Hi. That meme u used for :children of hate', do u av any idea what the movie title is? Bin looking to watch it for ages
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2015
rukkyland:

And u're the world's greatest mumu.

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Pidggin(f): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
Her husband was a figurehead. She's like a puppeteer. She was the one pulling the strings and sharing loot among her sisters Ngozi, Dieziani and Co.

Besides, on sentimental reasons I would never let her near the VIP lounge. But Protocol and COURTESY demands she has a right too it. Another reason why I despise both parties. undecided

Your responses are quite shabby, I expected a lot more fact based evidences than these. If she was really a puppeteer, then surely she deserves a lot more respect than what she is getting, if not for anything then for the fact that she talked her husband into relinquishing power. I will ignore your other allegations because to me, any statement made without evidence to support it, is baseless and nonexistent.
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by princemillla(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2015
Are these people crazy or something?

Get Nigeria out of these mess we are today is that too much for us to ask for?

Can't they sense we ain't taking it funny any more?

Dollar is killing us, many factors affecting our individuals life, all they could meddle is change of words all the time?

Pls, PDP Apc should form a round table and see ow they can collectively move this country forward... Shikenna
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2015
I am not a political analyst and Nigerian politics is of little use to me. I have enough common sense to know when a "Leader" as failed. Nigeria is expected to grow at a certain pace when it falls 80% short of it's objectives them something isn't right undecided
Pidggin:

Your responses are quite shabby, I expected a lot more fact based evidences than these. If she was really a puppeteer, then surely she deserves a lot more respect than what she is getting, if not for anything then for the fact that she talked her husband into relinquishing power. I will ignore your other allegations because to me, any statement made without evidence to support it, is baseless and nonexistent.
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by ollyruffy: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Because Power don change hands! PDP still dont get it. They need to wake to the reality on ground.

This was how Patience was humiliating other people when she was in power, including Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by persius555(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Nigeria needs a viable opposition party with a brain and a sense of direction. PDP is far spent and lack purpose. 16 years of undeserved political dominance did a lot of damage to its foundation. The party was not built for an opposition status.They lost it a long time ago, now they just realised it and its too late to make amends. The party is like an obese patient that is fighting cancer. PDP, where did you get it wrong. Who will save this sinking ship?
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by popcykaylah(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2015
who is patience Jonathan? and by the way I think pdp hasn't stopped the habit of talking too much ..the same thing they did for sixteen years and made Nigeria stood still..what was she doing at the airport in the first place ..no be human being like us dey jump bus,make she go take ekesson or agofure.. grin
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by BabaO2: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Explain what? she's not qualified to be accorded such honour.
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Maghan37: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2015
It is obvious dat Poverty development party leadership need to borrow brain because they do not have one. undecided undecided undecided
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by yemmynoni: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Ujulabelle:

I'm watching to see where ur mistake will land u.
let us wait and see......
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Pidggin(f): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
I am not a political analyst and Nigerian politics is of little use to me. I have enough common sense to know when a "Leader" as failed. Nigeria is expected to grow at a certain pace when it falls 80% short of it's objectives them something isn't right undecided

You are not a political analyst, then please stop making baseless statements. In a more civilized country you will be held accountable for the things you say. Your statement of 80% failure is another point that lacks evidence, PROVE IT! If you are talking of economic growth then I expect you should do a bit of research before posting such misleading figures and statistics.
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2015
I know my rights and I have done nothing wrong with my original post. Its almost 3'0 clock I have better things to do. You are clearly Tribalistic. Why pick a fight with me. There 's no point in persuading your reasoning since you talk intelligently enough to be well-versed in politics. Speaking if economic growth....... NIGERI is the fastest growing economy with the largest GDP. But are you aware corporations hoard the money and it does the common man no good. Thats one of the failures of the previous government. They can't even take advantages of events. Everything is absolute s***. You spent 4yes and only fired less than 3 ministers.................COWARDICE
Pidggin:

You are not a political analyst, then please stop making baseless statements. In a more civilized country you will be held accountable for the things you say. Your statement of 80% failure is another point that lacks evidence, PROVE IT! If you are talking of economic growth then I expect you should do a bit of research before posting such misleading figures and statistics.
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by gbishman: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Now Patience knows how it feels to abuse and intimidate people.
When she prevented the governor Amaechi from gaining access into government what was done about it, secondly when she refused Aisha Buhari from using Ogbe stadium in benin what was done about it.
Pls the PDP should shut it and bury the head in the mud
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by 9jii(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2015
SilvanusII:

Hi. That meme u used for :children of hate', do u av any idea what the movie title is? Bin looking to watch it for ages

Children of the corn

1 Like

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Pidggin(f): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
I know my rights and I have done nothing wrong with my original post. Its almost 3'0 clock I have better things to do. You are clearly Tribalistic. Why pick a fight with me. There 's no point in persuading your reasoning since you talk intelligently enough to be well-versed in politics. Speaking if economic growth....... NIGERI is the fastest growing economy with the largest GDP. But are you aware corporations hoard the money and it does the common man no good. Thats one of the failures of the previous government. They can't even take advantages of events. Everything is absolute s***. You spent 4yes and only fired less than 3 ministers.................COWARDICE

Another baseless post. If I am to believe your statement that corporations hoard the money, how does that translate to GEJ hoards the money? Please go to sleep. I am hoping your original post, as well as all other baseless posts you've made so far will not give you night mare.
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2015
I am sorry if I ever offended you. Its a shame before Man and....Woman to insult an Intelligent strong-willed woman like you embarassed
Pidggin:

Another baseless post. If I am to believe your statement that corporations hoard the money, how does that translate to GEJ hoards the money? Please go to sleep. I am hoping your original post, as well as all other baseless posts you've made so far will not give you night mare.
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by TessaJ: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2015
yemmynoni:
thank God i make that mistake
senior,U nid to work on ur grammar.
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Pidggin(f): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2015
Vanquay:
I am sorry if I ever offended you. Its a shame before Man and....Woman to insult an Intelligent strong-willed woman like you embarassed

Sweet dreams
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Pidggin:

Sweet dreams

Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Alexandro2(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2015
Olisa Metuh,u go tok tire...buhari still hv 3yrs n 9mths to spend....hop u wont go dumb b4 2019
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Heluwajohnson(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
CR77:
APC is a big scam 2 nigeria
U dz CR77 how many times do want me to ring the bell to ur ears dat; U HAVE A FISH HEAD, I wish I were ur brother "younger or older" i would be pleased to give u, a nice slap dat WOULD reset YOU to 3D
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by danizy(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2015
vecman22:
Cos her husband is a thief....
.....and u r a wot?
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2015
vecman22:
Cos her husband is a thief....

[size=18pt]And your useless father who HAS NEVER STOLEN in his life will die a miserable pauper just like you too[/size]
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by otigbagba: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2015
Editor1:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/187345-pdp-to-apc-explain-why-patience-jonathan-was-humiliated-at-port-harcourt-airport.html
...this is it...the pinnacle of wailing. ..d topmost wailing .....and wailing at its best...children of anger...Metu..4yrs no b now ooo
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by virginchaser(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2015
I can not understand the hues and cry over this. People should learn to be humble once. Was someone born with first lady?
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by wokomabest(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2015
vecman22:

Thunder fire you... GEJ is a thief, deal with it
did jonathan stole more than babangida,Abacha,abdulsalami or obasanjo and host of others. Or is it because he is from niger delta? I believe your lineage has criminal blood and the thunder that is going to fire that lineage of yours is doing press up right now.how do you deal with this
Re: PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport by CR77(f): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U funny oo
Heluwajohnson:
U dz CR77 how many times do want me to ring the bell to ur ears dat; U HAVE A FISH HEAD, I wish I were ur brother "younger or older" i would be pleased to give u, a nice slap dat WOULD reset YOU to 3D

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tola Oyediran, Obafemi Awolowo's Eldest Daughter Revealed (pic) / Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.