Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice (609 Views)

How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed / Braking:::dieziani Is Presently In A State Of Coma...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice by mohince(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
One of my childhood crime in those days was how I spent N2.00 (Two Naira) that mum sent me to buy milk. After spending the money, it dawned on me that my father will not spare me and my brothers will act like his EFCC (just to make you understand my feelings), they will make sure they stage a search operation in any of our relatives house that I ran to. When I finally made up my mind to go to one of my uncle's house, I went in without the usual "Assalamu alaikum", I was also acting as if I ran away from hospital bed. Until someone exposed me in the manner we did to Dieziani Alison when she went to see Gen, Abdulsalami some months ago. My Dad, who was more like Buhari, refused to say a word. When my mum was informed that I was laying sick in my uncle's house, she was disturbed but, for my brothers, they almost did what NDLEA did to Sen. Kashamu. Thank God, my instinct never failed me. I ran to my uncle's house because he was the only one that could handle my parent. I regained my freedom, just like the Lagos court helped Kashamu. Trust my Dad, I was later punished and worked in the family farm to pay the N2.00. That was the Buhari in my father. SO, HOW TRUE THAT THE FORMER MINISTER OF PETROLEUM, MRS. DIEZIANI ALISON MADUKE IS LAYING SICK IN AN HOSPITAL IN LONDON? IS THAT HER OWN UNCLE'S HOUSE AND HOPE SHE IS NOT....?
Re: Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice by Orfankwagh(m): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2015
wow!!!
Re: Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
Have you eaten since morning?

2 Likes

Re: Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice by Demmocrats(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
We all know she is playing nollywood on us
www.
Re: Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice by OsoDupe(f): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
Maybe you should sue her for plagiarising (if I could use that) your style grin.
Re: Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice by stevecantrell: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
I declare you healed Madam Diezani rise up and take a cab to heathrow and fly back to Lagos in the name of EFCC.
Re: Dieziani Is Copying My Childhood Trick! - By Mohnice by midolian(m): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is It Militarily Normal For Service Chiefs To Bow Or Take Bow For Our NASS? / President Buhari "ORDER THIS" , president Buhari "ORDERS THAT" / New Rivers Vision 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.