Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) (7751 Views)

Buhari Appoints Heads Of 23 Federal Agencies [full List] / Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave / Cash Crunch Hits Ministries, Agencies As Revenue Nosedives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
what is d problem with u saTANist, always tribalism and ethnicism everything, if PMB wants to appoint, is it not credible apc members, he will appoint, i have never see any SE and ss apc that are complaining, except u saTANist from ss and se, we should move pass dis retrogresive route,

The most stupid out of sequence comment on Nairaland.

You deserve an award in hell. What has the rebuttal you quoted got to with the propaganda being spread by students of Lai Mohammed Secondary School except exposing the Lies of APC and their surrogates?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by nickxtra(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2015
Yevgeny:

Hypocrisy stinks.

Buhari never appoint up to 15 post and his government is the Northern Government. When about 40 names (Most from the south) were listed however, They remember there are about 6000 parastatals
600 parastatals, it can't be 6000. Maybe 6000 political appointments
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by koboko69: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You deserve an award in hell. What have the rebuttal you quoted got to with the propaganda being spread by students of Lai Mohammed Secondary School except exposing the Lies of APC and their surrogates?

guy...try log on to your real moniker na. why u dey shame. u take this online thing too serious. how was monday bible study yesterday? grin
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by hinwazaka: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

Hollow as usual, enjoy the fruits of your hatred.
You keep acting as a Fulani. This is just lame. You and I know your from the south. Anyway your position is flawed, for Jonathan's regime clearly had federal character . If it didn't why were they no complaints.
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2015
koboko69:

guy...try log on to your real moniker na. why u dey shame. u take this online thing too serious. how was monday bible study yesterday? grin

I don't do stupid antagonism hence you can't see my comments on irrelevant threads.

The coming back of my main moniker will resume moderator's status and it may be subjected to unfair attack hence I better remain free to criticize or commend the government with IsraeliAirforce.
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by fulanimafia: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2015
hinwazaka:
You keep acting as a Fulani. This is just lame. You and I know your from the south. Anyway your position is flawed, for Jonathan's regime clearly had federal character . If it didn't why were they no complaints.

Really cheesy? Does my typing look different from a Fulani's or you're holding up my birth certificate right now?

You just need to travel, that's all.
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by koboko69: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

I don't do stupid antagonism hence you can't see my comments on irrelevant threads.

The coming back of my main moniker will resume moderator's status and it may be subjected to unfair attack hence I better remain free to criticize or commend the government with IsraeliAirforce.

FINALLY YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THAT YOU ARE NGWAKWE grin cheesy

i understand your pain. its shameful to be disgraced!!! cheesy you can keep hiding!!!!
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by dustmalik: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

Really cheesy? Does my typing look different from a Fulani's or you're holding up my birth certificate right now?

You just need to travel, that's all.
He believes that no Fulani can be as articulate as you. If you ask me, that's tribalism right there.
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2015
koboko69:

FINALLY YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THAT YOU ARE NGWAKWE grin cheesy

i understand your pain. its shameful to be disgraced!!! cheesy you can keep hiding!!!!

Please, stop sounding like children.

What has humanitarian services by non-paid Nairaland moderators got to do with being disgraced? Opting to moderate Nairaland is not rewarding but exploitative.

Secondly, I was recently promoted to a Director in one of the new generation Oil & Gas and Power generation companies hence where is the disgrace to be ashamed of?
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by Ddaji(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:
I did post this earlier, wil have to post it again.
http://www.nairalan d.com/2429600/jonathans-appoinment-countering-deceit-some
I dey lap!!!!!! you just mentioned few agencies to deceive us,but you failed to tell us that only IBO states has senior ministers in grade a ministries under your son GEJ:
1. Chinedu Nebo Minister of Power [Enugu]
2.Prof.Onyebuchi Chukwu Minister of Health [Ebonyi]
3. Osita Chidoka Minister of Aviation [Anambra]
4. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Minister of Health [Abia]
5.Chukwuemeka Wogu Minister of Labour and Productivity [Imo]
Do you have any excuse for this?
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by UncleJudax(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You deserve an award in hell. What has the rebuttal you quoted got to with the propaganda being spread by students of Lai Mohammed Secondary School except exposing the Lies of APC and their surrogates?
Omg@Lai Mohammed Sec. School grin
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by koboko69: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Please, stop sounding like children.

What has humanitarian services by non-paid Nairaland moderators got to do with being disgraced? Opting to moderate Nairaland is not rewarding but exploitative.

Secondly, I was recently promoted to a Director in one of the new generation Oil & Gas and Power generation companies hence where is the disgrace to be ashamed of?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Ddaji:
I dey lap!!!!!! you just mentioned few agencies to deceive us,but you failed to tell us that only IBO states has senior ministers in grade a ministries under your son GEJ:

5 out of 42

Is President Jonathan and Barcanista Igbos? By Senior Ministers and. Heads of Agencies, do you exclude Defense, Agriculture, Transport, Interior, Education, Works etc, INEC, CBN, NNPC etc.

If you can't differentiate propaganda from simple explanation then you've a problem
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ddaji:
Which Ministry is more that Defence? Which Ministry is more than Education (save Finance), which one is more than Transport? Or NSA?
These portfolios were held by Northerners.
Defence- Aliyu Gusau
Education- Ruquayattu Rufai and Ibrahim Shekarau
Transport- Senator Idris Umar
NSA- Sambo Dasuki.

It is on record that the North occupied more GraDE A ministries than the South.
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by fulanimafia: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
dustmalik:

He believes that no Fulani can be as articulate as you. If you ask me, that's tribalism right there.

I'm humbled, I sensed that was what he was driving at really, and wanted him to uncover his ignorance himself.

hinwazaka:
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by FearGodinall: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
SW 11, SS 8
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by hinwazaka: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
fulanimafia:

I'm humbled, I sensed that was what he was driving at really, and wanted him to uncover his ignorance himself.

I am not talking about your diction, and you know it. A real Fulani won't come on Nairaland to rant and peddle words with the "Talakawa". Fulani's don't waste their time on arguments and discussions, they just do what they feel is right. The debates on Nairaland are engaged in by the south not the north. The Quadrite Fulani don't know you or I exist. If you spent time with them or had worked with them in the past, you would know this . Both you and Ibnsultan are IMPERSONATORS
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by fulanimafia: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
hinwazaka:
I am not talking about your diction, and you know it. A real Fulani won't come on Nairaland to rant and peddle words with the "Talakawa". Fulani's don't waste their time on arguments and discussions, they just do what they feel is right. The debates on Nairaland are engaged in by the south not the north. The Quadrite Fulani don't know you or I exist. If you spent time with them or had worked with them in the past, you would know this . Both you and Ibnsultan are IMPERSONATORS

grin quite revealing...please continue.
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
MalcoImX:
This Nairaland article by IbnSultaan is also quoted by NewsRescue:

While current president Muhammadu Buhari is not expected to replicate this apparent pattern, and Jonathan is not a candidate ever expected to be imitated, a list of appointments by former president Goodluck Jonathan posted on the web popular Nigerian forum seems to display grave lopsidedness.

http://newsrescue.com/list-of-president-jonathans-appointments-shows-ethnic-lopsidedness/
hmm
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by Ddaji(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
barcanista:

Which Ministry is more that Defence? Which Ministry is more than Education (save Finance), which one is more than Transport? Or NSA?
These portfolios were held by Northerners.
Defence- Aliyu Gusau
Education- Ruquayattu Rufai and Ibrahim Shekarau
Transport- Senator Idris Umar
NSA- Sambo Dasuki.

It is on record that the North occupied more Grade A ministries than the South.
Chairman relax we are talking of SE has six state and all the state have senior ministers and Grade A ministries.so you example is in relevant here.
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

i
NGWAKWE

NGWAKWE
NGWAKWE
Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

i
NGWAKWE

NGWAKWE
NGWAKWE

Re: Heads Of Federal Agencies As Of Last Year (jonathan's Administration) by monex(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2015
normally Federal character is used for Ministries, parastatals and MDAs and was used in GEJ tenure. however where the marginalisation for the north (not south west) seems to show is the level of ministers and type of ministry for the ministries for instance. if you look at the list (2011 appointments) below, you will a small marginalisation of the north in the ministerial appointees.

south east had 5 first class ministries for the 5 south eastern states and even had an extra junior minister (finance, labour, aviation, health, power)

south west had 3 first class (trade and investment, foreign affairs, ICT) - the other 3 SW states had second class ministries (police affairs) and junior (state) ministers (defence, FCT)

south south had 3 first class (Petroleum although north got NNPC, Works, science and tech - this might not fly as a first class ministry though) - 1 second class ministries (niger delta) and 1 junior (state) ministers (education). it seems there was no (or more likely i cannot find the) minister from Cross river

it seems that there is some credence to the notion that SE had the best deal in ministers during GEJ. but the OP's post while extending it to parastals and MDAs was blowing it out of proportion. Federal Character will always the followed in these appointments

Ministry Minister State
Finance Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Abia
Labour Emeka Wogu Abia
Women Affairs Zainab Maina Adamawa
Science and Technology Ita Okon Bassey Ewa Akwa Ibom
Aviation Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi Anambra
Federal Capital Territory Bala Mohammed Bauchi
Petroleum Diezani Alison-Madueke Bayelsa
Interior Comrade Abba Moro Benue
Trade and Investment (State) Samuel Ioraer Ortom Benue
Agric and Natural Resources (State) Bukar Tijani Borno
Niger Delta Affairs Godsday Orubebe Delta
Health Onyebuchi Chukwu Ebonyi
Works Mike Onolememen Edo
Police Affairs Caleb Olubolade Ekiti
Power Chinedu Nebo took over from Bart Nnaji Enugu
Transport Idris A.Umar Gombe
Foreign Affairs (State) Viola Onwuliri Imo
Education Ruqayyatu Rufai Jigawa
National Planning Shamsudeen Usman Kano
Mines and Steel Development Mohammed Musa Sada Katsina
Defence Bello H. Mohammed Kebbi
Attorney General, Justice Mohammed Bello Adoke Kogi
Youth Development Bolaji Abdullahi Kwara
Trade and Investment Olusegun O. Aganga Lagos
Information Labaran Maku Nasarawa
Niger Delta Affairs (State) Zainab Ibrahim Kuchi Niger
Foreign Affairs Olugbenga Ashiru Ogun
Communication Technology Mrs. Omobola Johnson Ondo
Defence (State) Erelu Olusola Obada Osun
FCT (State) Olajumoke Akinjide Oyo
Education (State) Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Rivers
Sports Yusuf Sulaiman Sokoto
Finance (State) Yerima Lawal Ngama Yobe
Works (State) Bashir Yugudu Zamfara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG / See The Faces Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought The Biafran War / Despite Being Majority, Young Nigerians Excluded From Ministerial Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.