Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale (17199 Views)

Fashionable Heels, Sneakers And Sandals For Ladies / Shoes And Sandals Making Business In Nigeria / Guys Can You Rock These Sandals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
these shoes are still available guys....
even if you are not interested in buying, you can share the pix with friends of yours who might be interested, it's the least we can do for one another, helping each other succeed.
And for those who believe in nothing goes for nothing, you can inflate the price when showing it to your friends or contacts, but please don't be greedy.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hi. Do you still have this?

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
Vannywealth:
Hi. Do you still have this?

Nope, it's sold out.
but available in color Taupe, although in a size USA 9.5
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2015
henribj:

Nope, it's sold out.
but available in color Taupe, although in a size USA 9.5
Ok. Can I see a picture?
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2015
Vannywealth:
Ok. Can I see a picture?

Here it is in color Taupe, USA size 9.5

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
henribj:

Here it is in color Taupe, USA size 9.5
I like this color too. How do I get it?
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by kennyfela: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happy Birthday Banke .You are a great & inspirational leader | See Here:... http://bankemeshidalawal..com/2015/08/happy-birthday-banke.html

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by fatiaanu(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Am interested in n0 3 and 4. SMS on 08033025472
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Vannywealth:
I like this color too. How do I get it?

depends on your location, it can be delivered to you directly if your in Lagos or if you are outside Lagos it can be sent to you through waybill/courier service. Kindly email me at udokakanu@yahoo.com for further and faster communication. Thank you for your interest in purchasing from me.

1 Like

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
fatiaanu:
Am interested in n0 3 and 4. SMS on 08033025472

unfortunately items no 3 & 4 are no longer available. They are sold out as indicated in the post. Thank you for your interest in purchasing from me.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2015
henribj:

depends on your location, it can be delivered to you directly if your in Lagos or if you are outside Lagos it can be sent to you through waybill/courier service. Kindly email me at udokakanu@yahoo.com for further and faster communication. Thank you for your interest in purchasing from me.
Good morning. I sent you a mail.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2015
Vannywealth:
Good morning. I sent you a mail.

yeah, seen it, and I have replied.
Thank you for your continued interest in buying from me.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by isiomaella: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pls when u mean 9.5 for U.S.A size, do u mean size 39 for Nigerian size, pls I want to be sure of the size before buying it.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
isiomaella:
Pls when u mean 9.5 for U.S.A size, do u mean size 39 for Nigerian size, pls I want to be sure of the size before buying it.

USA size 9.5 is Europe size 41, and UK size 7.
There is nothing like Nigerian size.
Europe size 39 is USA size 8.5 and UK size 6.
Please note that these footwears are in size MEDIUM which is for women with slim feet, if you are a size wide it is advised you buy one size higher than your normal shoe size.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by Willdidi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
I have a slim fit, but I wear size 39, that is size 6 for UK and 8.5 for USA, do u have ma size?
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
Willdidi:
I have a slim fit, but I wear size 39, that is size 6 for UK and 8.5 for USA, do u have ma size?

I currently have your size for the following shoes.
The pictures are attached herein.
Let me know if you are interested in any of them. They are all in sizes USA 8.5 MEDIUM
Thank you for your continued interest in purchasing from me.

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
henribj:

yeah, seen it, and I have replied. Thank you for your continued interest in buying from me.
Here:

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
Vannywealth:
Here:

Have replied your email.
That particular color is no longer available.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good evening everyone.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2015
Good Morning Beautiful people. Happy new week. Do have a great day today and a great week ahead. Also, do not forget to share pictures of our items with your contacts, this will create exposure and enable your contacts and friends to also see our items. All the exposure we can get is highly appreciated. So do not be stingy with sharing those pix, it will only take a second from you and will really assist us in our endeavors. Remain blessed. XQL Accessories.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by isiomaella: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pls how much is the Taupe colour Wedge shoe?
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
isiomaella:
Pls how much is the Taupe colour Wedge shoe?

the price is 4,500 Naira.
The price is minus cost of shipping or delivery to you.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing from me.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by isiomaella: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Then ur delivery cost is how much?
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
isiomaella:
Then ur delivery cost is how much?

depends on your location.
where are you located? Within Lagos or Outside Lagos State??
Also, you can come pick up the shoe yourself if you prefer that option.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 10:49am On Aug 25, 2015
Good morning everyone.
Has anyone got any order/s for today?
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by ship2naija: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Do you want to start selling on Jumia or Konga. We can offer you affordable wholesales in clothing,shoes, accessories, wrist watches, phone case and accessories Contact us for more informations.

Contact us below for more information.
Email: Ship2naija@gmail.com
Mobile Phone: 07774608419
Whats App: 07774608419
Bbm: 515294a4
https://www.nairaland.com/2472084/ship2naija

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Good morning peeps.
Items are still available for sale.
Don't forget, looking good is good business.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
these shoes are still available as advertised.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
for those of you interested in purchasing and living outside Lagos, you can purchase my items through the konga website.
Do not forget to direct your friends and contacts who might be interested in the items. One good turn deserves another.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Good morning peeps.
for those of you interested in purchasing and living outside Lagos, you can purchase my items through the konga website.
Do not forget to direct your friends and contacts who might be interested in the items. One good turn deserves another.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
onyekachee
thanks for the share
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Happy Sunday peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wholesale Organic Skin Care Raw Product Seller In Lagos / Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! / Natural Skin Beauty Solution: Enter Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.