Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale (17205 Views)

Fashionable Heels, Sneakers And Sandals For Ladies / Shoes And Sandals Making Business In Nigeria / Guys Can You Rock These Sandals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Good Morning Beautiful people. Happy new week. Do have a great day today and a great week ahead. Also, do not forget to share pictures of our items with your contacts, this will create exposure and enable your contacts and friends to also see our items. All the exposure we can get is highly appreciated. So do not be stingy with sharing those pix, it will only take a second from you and will really assist us in our endeavors. Remain blessed. XQL Accessories.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2015
SOLD OUT !!!

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Happy New Months peeps
Better late than Never, right ??
grin
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Good morning peeps.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Shop from my store on http:///XQL-Accessories for Quality products at great prices and fast delivery to your doorstep.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 11:53am On Sep 05, 2015
Good morning guys. Our items are still available at affordable and discounted prices. Don't forget to share pictures of the foot wears with your friends; very much appreciated.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
@Vannywealth I sent you an email, kindly follow up.
Thank you.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2015
@ Obylynn , you sent me an email and I replied, no response from you. Could you get in touch with me? Thank you.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by roseybridge(f): 3:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Is the pink wedge peep toe sole society heel still available in 9.5? for some reason i can't copy and attach the picture to this post
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2015
roseybridge:
Is the pink wedge peep toe sole society heel still available in 9.5? for some reason i can't copy and attach the picture to this post

Hello, I assume you are referring to the shoe in the pix attached to this comment of mine. If so, it is still available. Kindly send me an email for us to discuss further.

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2015
Good morning all. Have a great week ahead.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
hello @ roseybridge , did you get my response to your mention and my email?
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hi sir. I haven't heard from you..
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Vannywealth:
Hi sir. I haven't heard from you..

I sent you an email informing you the order has been shipped, I sent the email on Sunday just past. Also, did Konga not send you a shipment notification? Kindly check your email thoroughly as the email I sent you contains the tracking number for the shipment. Also, the shipment is currently in Benue State, it arrived Benue State at 5pm this evening. For further clarifications give me a call, you have my number. Stay safe.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
henribj:

I sent you an email informing you the order has been shipped, I sent the email on Sunday just past. Also, did Konga not send you a shipment notification? Kindly check your email thoroughly as the email I sent you contains the tracking number for the shipment. Also, the shipment is currently in Benue State, it arrived Benue State at 5pm this evening. For further clarifications give me a call, you have my number. Stay safe.
Alright, thanks! I just got a text this evening notifying me of it's arrival. I called the number which I was asked to call but it was switched off. I'll contact them again tomorrow BG'sG. Thanks sir! smiley
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Vannywealth:
Alright, thanks! I just got a text this evening notifying me of it's arrival. I called the number which I was asked to call but it was switched off. I'll contact them again tomorrow BG'sG. Thanks sir! smiley

Alright, let me know how it goes by tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2015
Good morning beautiful people, any orders for today?
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
@Vannywealth, do not forget to give my store a review/rating on the Konga site.. Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
henribj:
@Vannywealth, do not forget to give my store a review/rating on the Konga site.. Thanks for your patronage.
Alright. My pleasure it is! smiley
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Vannywealth:
Alright. My pleasure it is! smiley

smiley
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Good morning peeps.
for those of you interested in purchasing and living outside Lagos, you can purchase my items through the konga website.
Do not forget to direct your friends and contacts who might be interested in the items. One good turn deserves another.
Konga store link: konga.com/XQL-Accessories
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2015
Picture 1: AVAILABLE IN SIZES:
USA: 9. UK: 6.5. EUROPE: 40.
USA: 8.5. UK: 6. EUROPE: 39.5.

Picture 2 & 3(same item): AVAILABLE IN SIZE:
USA: 8.5, EUROPE: 38.5, UK: 5.5.

Picture 4: AVAILABLE IN SIZES:
USA: 9. UK: 6.5. EUROPE:40
USA: 8.5. UK: 6. EUROPE:39.5.
USA: 8. UK: 5.5. EUROPE:38.5

[b][/b]All sizes are in SIZE MEDIUM only.
[b][/b]Price 4,500 Naira. Prices do not include cost of delivery.
[b][/b]You can also purchase the item from my store on the konga website... konga.com/XQL-Accessories

Your patronage and that of your friends and contacts is highly welcomed and appreciated.

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Willdidi:
I have a slim fit, but I wear size 39, that is size 6 for UK and 8.5 for USA, do u have ma size?

Yes I do have your size, but I never heard back from you.
Kindly reply.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
shoes still available...
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2015
Happy new week guys.
shoes still available @ affordable prices
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by cigwegbe(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
The Cece Line Debuts Their Collection. See the latest pics on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626552/cece-line-debuts-collection#38409887

Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2015
For your female wedge shoes, check out konga.com/XQL-Accessories ... spread the word guys.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Shoes still available.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
shoes still available guys, c'mon place your orders.
grin
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Selling at reduced prices. Contact me if interested. Have a good day guys.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2015
Bulk purchase available at reduced price.
Re: Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale by henribj(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
New stock, pictures coming soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wholesale Organic Skin Care Raw Product Seller In Lagos / Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! / How Much Do You Spend On Haircut??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.