Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari (1350 Views)

Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. / NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / Pardon Saraki, Dogara, APC Chieftain Begs Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by ThisisBuhari: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
1.Members House of Representatives going for a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa Abuja.

2. From left: Speaker House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara; Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; President Muhammadu Buhari and APC National Chairman, John Oyekun during their meeting with House of Representatives members held at the Presidential Villa Abuja.

3.Speaker House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara (left) and Feki Gbajabiamila during their meeting with President Buhari at the Presidential Villa Abuja. Monday, 27-07-15. Photo: Felix Onigbinde.

source:http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/60933-photos-house-of-reps-meeting-with-buhari

Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by tociano009(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Today is my birthday, I need likes

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by airmark(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Let's see what happens when they sit in the house . cool
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by Abugab(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
It will be for their good to let peace reign in this country or Nigerians will hold them responsible for the failure of this govt.
The leadership of the senate and house of reps is not hereditary and somebody should tell saraki, law an, dogara and gbajabiamila this.
Selfish politicians masquerading as change agents
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by Sandydayz(f): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
tociano009:
Today is my birthday, I need likes
undecided Cus of God Almigty who is in heaven let me be the first to give u ur like... Wish u LLNP
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by MosakuAW(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Since the inaguration of NASS, it has been crisis upon crisis, unity meetings upon meetings but still the same old bull sh*t.

Who are these people deluding, thinking they are making peace because of common Nigerians rather because of their self interest for power and political references. With or without these people, God willing Nigeria as a country will survive.

Useless set of people called politicians. Political Animals.
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by Sandydayz(f): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Has there been any positive change from any meeting organised? undecided
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by dulaman: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
PDP fans go dey veeeeexxx now. Always want to hear negative news in APC camp
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
useless people
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by stexsy(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
And the Legislature is suppose to be Independent......

How will this photo end the crisi?

Gbajabiamila de form Dogara's friend....
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by dapyd1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
Okay.
Let's see the outcome of the meeting.
But I don't see an end in sight soon because of the selfish ambition of the people involved.
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by ProfEinstein: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
And this people keep meeting and meeting. WTF ,this is not the change we voted for embarassed
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by Gr8amechi: 12:33am On Jul 28, 2015
Buhari came in too late
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by EdCure: 12:47am On Jul 28, 2015
Gr8amechi:
Buhari came in too late
Exactly! He seems not to have made any impact since then.
He is the last resort for solving this crisis but his poor negotiation skills is hurting the party.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by kenedy175(m): 3:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Look at The men holding Nigeria to ransom
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by Femolacaster(m): 4:13am On Jul 28, 2015
LegisLOOTERS.
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by Bollove: 4:54am On Jul 28, 2015
I just love Dogara He look so cool and astute. He smiles and nods but stick to his guns Disciplining Tinubu's boys since year o
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by tociano009(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Sandydayz:

undecided Cus of God Almigty who is in heaven let me be the first to give u ur like... Wish u LLNP
Thank you dear, I appreciate kiss
Re: Photos: Dogara, APC Reps Meeting With Buhari by Sandydayz(f): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2015
tociano009:
Thank you dear, I appreciate kiss
wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russia Develops Chemical Process That Removes Black Skin From Black People!!! / Should Nigeria Continue With Federalism Or Should We Switch To Confederalism? / Gov. Udom Emmanuel Receives Ufot Ekong In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.