Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Buhari's Latest Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Latest Lie (1053 Views)

Everything You Didn't Notice In Buhari's Latest Photos - Ynaija / A Pastor A "Netanyahu" & A Former Editor: Meet Buhari's Latest Appointees / Full Transcript Of President Buhari's Latest CNN Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Latest Lie by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari has come out to state that we have no existing Air Force which according to him is as a result of non of the assault aircrafts in the air force fleet not being serviceable.

I stated here that the war on Boko Haram has since lost its steam since Buhari emerged as head of state owing to his direct order to ground all fighter jets and helicopters in operating in the NE.

But this same Buhari continues to order fighter jets and helicopters to bomb locations in the Niger Delta.

So who is Buhari fooling with all his nonsense lies?

Definitely not me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by tuzle(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by Sandydayz(f): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ok... That's for u... Av heard ur opinion

But then y do u think he's lying?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by Delphi(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
If Nigeria does not have a functional Airforce due to her inability to procure state-of-art fighter jets and the regular maintenance of the existing ones to be at least operational; then why has Nigeria continues to successively appoint Chief of Air Staff?
Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Delphi:
If Nigeria does not have a functional Airforce due to her inability to procure state-of-art fighter jets and the regular maintenance of the existing ones to be at least operational; then why has Nigeria continue to successively appoint Chief of Air Staff?

[size=18pt]I hereby move the motion that the Air Force by changed to Chair Force![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by jemir000: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
even d devil knows buhari is a renounced liar....nothing new

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by virus05(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sandydayz:
Ok... That's for u... Av heard ur opinion

But then y do u think he's lying?
supporters club.... Dey dere
no be evrytin u go support

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by Sandydayz(f): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
I av no idea what u jist said... u mind?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by queenzibah(f): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2015
D only tin I lik bubu presido at is his ability to lie even in d face of truth. Abeg dat guy mata don tire me , not even upto 6month Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:
Buhari has come out to state that we have no existing Air Force which according to him is as a result of non of the assault aircrafts in the air force fleet not being serviceable.

I stated here that the war on Boko Haram has since lost its steam since Buhari emerged as head of state owing to his direct order to ground all fighter jets and helicopters in operating in the NE.

But this same Buhari continues to order fighter jets and helicopters to bomb locations in the Niger Delta.

Definitely not me.

Nigerian air force is more inept than Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by divinessa: 12:49am On Jul 28, 2015
This government has a lot of issues to contend with, lies and propaganda are some of the issues that needs urgent attention by this government other wise it will be considered as a confused government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by tucky200(m): 2:59am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:

Definitely not me.

Nawa o,why u con mumu like this na ?
Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 28, 2015
tucky200:

Nawa o,why u con mumu like this na ?
As at June 20, the Air Force had the capabilities to bomb the ND but when it comes to Boko Haram they suddenly have no jets and helicopters.

[size=18pt]No going back on bombing of Niger Delta creeks – Nigerian Airforce[/size]

June 20, 2015 at 6:08 am

The Nigerian Airforce has said its bombing of the suspected hideouts of militants in the creeks of Cross River State is continuous and would soon be extended to Akwa-Ibom State and other south-south states.
The creeks were yesterday bombed on the orders of the Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshall Adesola Amosu.

The order followed frequent attacks on vessels, police stations, seafarers including market women by gunmen suspected to be pirates and militants on the Calabar waterways.

Amosu ordered deployment of the M17 gunship helicopter to survey and bomb all suspected hideouts of militants and sea robbers along the creeks of Calabar.
This was disclosed by Commander of the 207 Special Mobility Group based in Calabar, Air Commodore Charles Ohwo.
A witness said the air attack lasted over one hour.
Speaking to journalists, the commander said the exercise will be continuous.
He said they were able to bomb suspected targets in the entire creeks of Calabar waterways up to Bakassi and environs and that the raid would extend to creeks in Akwa Ibom State.
He said the exercise was planned in conjunction with the Navy, Army and police, but led by the Air Force “because of reach and air advantage. Innocent lives were not affected.”

Yeye dey smell
Re: Buhari's Latest Lie by tucky200(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2015
WombRaiders:

As at June 20, the Air Force had the capabilities to bomb the ND but when it comes to Boko Haram they suddenly have no jets and helicopters.

Yeye dey smell
Stop being fuulish...he never said we got no jet and helicopters....seriously there is nothing u would gain from all these lies ur spreading...na hell u dey go

(1) (Reply)

We’re Shocked By Buhari’s Support For Gbajabiamila —PDP Reps / I’ll Never Be A Politician Again – Obasanjo / Tinubu's message to Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.