Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious (1552 Views)

Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution / In Response To The Recent Clamour For A Young Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 1:02am On Jul 28, 2015
If the igbos are truly serious about their biafran thingy, they should all start trouping enmasse from their current state of abode back to biafra land. Am sure nobody is gonna bat an eyelid and no bullets fired so what are u guys waiting for.

I honestly dont know why you people havent thought of this earlier instead of wasting millions on radio equipments and shouting down our throats. You can aswell entertain us and play us some good old biafran music while at it.

Director, pls play me osadebe track 1

6 Likes

Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:

I agree.
Listen to some Osadebe, and try to get a life instead of obsessing over Igbo matters. grin grin
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr1xAlF8ggw
[/flash]

4 Likes

Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by Buchukwu: 1:05am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
If the igbos are truly serious about their biafran thingy, they should all start trouping enmasse from their current state of abode back to biafra land. Am sure nobody is gonna bat an eyelid and no bullets fired so what are u guys waiting for.

I honestly dont know why you people havent thought of this earlier instead of wasting millions on radio equipments and shouting down our throats. You can aswell entertain us and play us some good old biafran music while at it.

We did that in 1967. What then happened? Why did you guys invade us? Don't worry, nobody tells a deaf man that war is around the corner. When we start our march you'll know. 1970 defeat must be avenged. Koro inyo nye efe. Mad man

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 1:07am On Jul 28, 2015
Bro you are mouthed
imhotep:

I agree.
Listen to some Osadebe, and try to get a life instead of obsessing over Igbo matters. grin grin
[flash]

[/flash]
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
Bro you are mouthed
Which one be mouthed again?
Shebi the guy wan play Osadabe grin grin
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 1:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Bro u too dey lie. You invaded midwest Nigeria, tried to invade southwest and subjugated people of minority ethnic groups who were still Nigerians and imposed yourselves on them
Buchukwu:
We did that in 1967. What then happened? Why did you guys invade us? Don't worry, nobody tells a deaf man that war is around the corner. When we start you'll know. Koro inyo nye efe. Mad man

4 Likes

Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2015
It means youre my man
imhotep:
Which one be mouthed again? Shebi the guy wan play Osadabe grin grin
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by Buchukwu: 1:13am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
Bro u too dey lie. You invaded midwest Nigeria, tried to invade southwest and subjugated people of minority ethnic groups who were still Nigerians and imposed yourselves on them
oh Is that what awolowo the man that committed suicide tell you? I don't debate with illiterates that can't research. Bye
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
It means youre my man
No wahala.
Thanks grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by betty202020(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:

this Biafra matter is keeping u sleepless nights. if u can't sleep over Biafra matter, I recommend 2 caplets of cypron or 3 tablets of vol.10 ka ura ju onye nwuru-anwu dika gi afo. don't Ioose sleep over it because Biafra is for sure.

4 Likes

Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 1:21am On Jul 28, 2015
Or youre still waiting for us to "give" you biafra grin
betty202020:
this Biafra matter is keeping u sleepless nights. if u can't sleep over Biafra matter, I recommend 2 caplets of cypron or 3 tablets ov vol.10 ka ur ju onye nwuru-anwu dika gi afo. don't Ioose sleep over it because Biafra is for sure.

1 Like

Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by betty202020(m): 1:27am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
Or youre still waiting for us to "give" you biafra grin
u are not even existing in the wye of the least Biafran, so u have nothing to offer. Biafrans are waiting for the appointed time.
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 1:32am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol...you mean in the fullness of time. We all know what that is. If you dont take the steps I advised you will all wait till thy kingdom come without acheiving nada
betty202020:
u are not even existing in the wye of the least Biafran, so u have nothing to offer. Biafrans are waiting for the appointed time.
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by IGBOSON1: 1:35am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:

^^^Don't try to be a revisionist!....It's dangerous to health!!

So Biafra just woke up one fine morning when the rest of Nigeria was busy minding its business and then decided to 'invade mid west' and 'try to invade south west'!?

Which 'minority ethnic groups' outside of the Eastern Region did Biafra 'impose themselves on'? I guess these ethnic groups should be grateful to deceitful, duplicitous and conniving apes like you for saving them from the 'big bad' Igbos abi?

Mention these ethnic groups you talk of....let's see how they've fared since you 'liberated' them!

1 Like

Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 1:43am On Jul 28, 2015
It doesnt matter how they "faired" right now what matter most was their decision as a group and seperate entity from biafra back then since we are both revisiting history and yes, am talking about the region which we now collectively call the niger delta today. That includes benin and some parts of ondo state which were overtaken by biafra before the federal troops in the SW repelled them at ore
IGBOSON1:

^^^Don't try to be a revisionist!....It's dangerous to health!!

So Biafra just woke up one fine morning when the rest of Nigeria was busy minding its business and then decided to 'invade mid west' and 'try to invade south west'!?

Which 'minority ethnic groups' outside of the Eastern Region did Biafra 'impose themselves on'? I guess these ethnic groups should be grateful to deceitful, duplicitous and conniving apes like you for saving them from the 'big bad' Igbos abi?

Mention these ethnic groups you talk of....let's see how they've fared since you 'liberated' them!
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by IGBOSON1: 2:03am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
It doesnt matter how they "faired" right now what matter most was their decision as a group and seperate entity from biafra back then since we are both revisiting history and yes, am talking about the region which we now collectively call the niger delta today. That includes benin and some parts of ondo state which were overtaken by biafra before the federal troops in the SW repelled them at ore

^^^You see why i say you're devious and conniving!? So the Niger Delta wanted to be a 'separate entity' back then? So how comes you nasty lot 'liberated' them and swallowed them back into your 'one Nigeria'? Even Adaka Boro at the time was agitating for the emancipation and self determination of the Niger Delta, so how comes you did them a 'favor' by 'liberating' them and making their situation worse off than when they were part of the Eastern Region?

Fact of the matter is you people confused the likes of Adaka Boro and others that decided to fight on the side of your Nigeria! Decades later, it's become clearer now to their children that they have nothing in common with you lot, and only heaven knows what you promised their forebears that made them to turn against their brothers and neighbours......people that they've lived peacefully with for centuries! Though i'm sure part of the plan (besides the threats and 'promises') was to paint Igbos as being bad, greedy and after their oyel; while you paint the Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/etc as being kind-hearted, benevolent and having their best interest at heart!

And for your information, Biafra (which occupied the geographical space then known as the Eastern Region at the time secession was announced) seceded and not Alaigbo! They didn't go with the Midwest which included Benin/Edo!

1 Like

Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by LoveMachine(m): 2:09am On Jul 28, 2015
imhotep:

I agree.
[flash]

[/flash]

WOOOOO! THAT'S MY JAM!
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 2:17am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol i guessed we used juju on them so as to make them convinced that igbos are selve serving hypocrites and arrogant entities.

What was the genesis of the civil war again? I mean the major cause of animosity and bitterness of the hausa towards the igbo. Was that also the making of a Yoruba man
IGBOSON1:

^^^You see why i say you're devious and conniving!? So the Niger Delta wanted to be a 'separate entity' back then? So how comes you nasty lot 'liberated' them and swallowed them back into your 'one Nigeria'? Even Adaka Boro at the time was agitating for the emancipation and self determination of the Niger Delta, so how comes you did them a 'favor' by 'liberating' them and making their situation worse off than when they were part of the Eastern Region?

Fact of the matter is you people confused the likes of Adaka Boro and others that decided to fight on the side of your Nigeria! Decades later, it's become clearer now to their children that they have nothing in common with you lot, and only heaven knows what you promised their forebears that made them to turn against their brothers and neighbours......people that they've lived peacefully with for centuries! Though i'm sure part of the plan (besides the threats and 'promises') was to paint Igbos as being bad, greedy and after their oyel; while you paint the Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba/etc as being kind-hearted, benevolent and having their best interest at heart!

And for your information, Biafra (which occupied the geographical space then known as the Eastern Region at the time secession was announced) seceded and not Alaigbo! They didn't go with the Midwest which included Benin/Edo!
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by IGBOSON1: 2:23am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
Lol i guessed we used juju on them so as to make them convinced that igbos are selve serving hypocrites and arrogant entities.

What was the genesis of the civil war again? I mean the major cause of animosity and bitterness of the hausa towards the igbo. Was that also the making of a Yoruba man

^^^Fact of the matter is you guys sold them a dummy! You took advantage of their quest and desire for self-determination for your own selfish diabolical ends...this is exactly what happened!

Their children have grown up and are wiser today! They've now got the measure of you nasty lot and have since learnt not to trust you any further than they can throw you!
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 2:56am On Jul 28, 2015
Are u trying to call the niger delta people dummies. Thats not a nice thing to say about your so called brothers and allies who fought against you in the civil war. I guess the ibos were saints and victims of the war and everyone else was either dumb, greedy, or diabolical as u claimed

fact of the matter is, there is no morality when it comes to war unless we keep decieving ourselves. All the major participants of the civil war were all wrong QED.

Thats why i opined that the igbos should go about a bloodless revolution this time around if they are hell bent on biafra. They should also not let greed take the best of them by grabbing other peoples land and/or subjugating smaller ethnic minorities close to them.

We cant keep on doing the same things and expect different results. That will be tantamount to madness

IGBOSON1:

^^^Fact of the matter is you guys sold them a dummy! You took advantage of their quest and desire for self-determination for your own selfish diabolical ends...this is exactly what happened!

Their children have grown up and are wiser today! They've now got the measure of you nasty lot and have since learnt not to trust you any further than they can throw you!

1 Like

Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by Xyg12: 3:58am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:

Nigeria should stop stealing from them, forget about revenue from oil first.
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 4:30am On Jul 28, 2015
Lol...who is Nigeria and whose oil are they stealing? Are your politicians and leaders not collecting what is due to you on your behalf. Why do you think they are not complaining and agitating for biafra like you guys.

The problem with you guys are basically your leaders yet you keep on voting fro the same set of people and political party yet expecting change.

Are all ibos daft? Am sincerely just curios and do not mean to be insultive in anyway possible...
Xyg12:

Nigeria should stop stealing from them, forget about revenue from oil first.

1 Like

Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by morgang(m): 5:50am On Jul 28, 2015
Sick and tired of this Biafra saga.... To me, this whole agitation is more economical than I thought. Because definitely there will be an avenue for fund raising in execution of such policies. The gullible ones that fall prey for such imaginative allusions-

Your mumu will last forever.. Amen
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by IGBOSON1: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
Are u trying to call the niger delta people dummies. Thats not a nice thing to say about your so called brothers and allies who fought against you in the civil war. I guess the ibos were saints and victims of the war and everyone else was either dumb, greedy, or diabolical as u claimed

fact of the matter is, there is no morality when it comes to war unless we keep decieving ourselves. All the major participants of the civil war were all wrong QED.

Thats why i opined that the igbos should go about a bloodless revolution this time around if they are hell bent on biafra. They should also not let greed take the best of them by grabbing other peoples land and/or subjugating smaller ethnic minorities close to them.

We cant keep on doing the same things and expect different results. That will be tantamount to madness

^^^Listen mate....quit trying to wriggle you way out of a tight spot by telling shameless and blatant lies!

I'll repeat myself: you slimy worms took advantage of the Niger Deltans and their quest at the time for self determination; you sowed in the minds of some of their leaders like Adaka Boro the seed of fear towards Ndigbo....that Ndigbo will dominate, subjugate and exploit them for their resources (of course you failed to tell them Alaigbo is resource rich in its own right, and doesn't need to depend on anyone else for survival)! Fast-forward a couple of decades and i ask you yet again: what is the economic, social and environmental situation of the Niger Deltans today that you guys 'liberated' from Ndigbo? They're resource rich yet have no world-class cities; they have no one on the forbes rich list (unlike is the case with the 'liberators'); their waters are polluted; acid rain from gas flaring is their lot; oil and related companies operating in their region are filled with pretentious and greedy outsiders who come with a false sense of superiority in tow....acting like they're better than the 'lazy, ogogoro drinking' Niger Deltans and need to save them from themselves; oil related jobs and heavy industries are now exported from the Niger Delta to far-off places on the slightest and flimsiest of reasons; Headquarters of leading oil companies are not located in the area they operate in; the Niger Deltans have no ownership of their own God-given resources but are 'graciously' allowed to keep a princely 13% for their efforts; oil blocks are owned and controlled by outsiders who sit in their far-off lands and coin in the profit....making billions of dollars in the process without even getting out of bed; the Niger Delta isn't good enough to provide anyone for the highest office in the country as they're not good enough or 'born-to-rule' like others are...they're only good for the oyel and gas their lands and waters produce; and i could go on and on!

So yes....you guys deceived them into buying into your 'one Nigeria' cra/p!

Only a conscienceless animal would posit that 'there's no morality in war'! And this is why war crimes sit comfortably with your ilk! What the hell do you think the Geneva convention is all about if there's no morality or rules-of-engagement in war? Dude, you're on a slippery slope to eternal damnation!

What the ethnic groups agitating for Biafra or the Lower Niger Republic are asking for is either a restructuring of the federation to a fiscally compliant one, or a referendum on secession for whoever wants to leave your failed project! What's treasonable about that?
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by Ephemmm: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2015
kk
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by vicadex07(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Stop trying to say any group took advantage of anybody. It is an insult to the sensibilities of the latter group youre reffering.

You igbos like apportioning blame to other people. Thats the major cos of your woes.

Some of you even went further to claim the british was behind the initial massacre of Nothern elites done by your people. They used the same line youre using now that the young ibo officers were deceived by the british secret service to carry out the bloody coup so as to commense the tribal war. Hear yourselves.

Was it also a british man, Ironsi that became head of states afterwards and truncated the original regional form of government. What am trying to say in essense is that you people blame others but yourselves like your saints. Even the niger delta people youre trying to defend here shamelessly has never tried to blame anyone else but themselves abt their current predicaments. That there is the first step to self actualization and determination.

Quit the blame game omo ina. QED
IGBOSON1:

^^^Listen mate....quit trying to wriggle you way out of a tight spot by telling shameless and blatant lies!

I'll repeat myself: you slimy worms took advantage of the Niger Deltans and their quest at the time for self determination; you sowed in the minds of some of their leaders like Adaka Boro the seed of fear towards Ndigbo....that Ndigbo will dominate, subjugate and exploit them for their resources (of course you failed to tell them Alaigbo is resource rich in its own right, and doesn't need to depend on anyone else for survival)! Fast-forward a couple of decades and i ask you yet again: what is the economic, social and environmental situation of the Niger Deltans today that you guys 'liberated' from Ndigbo? They're resource rich yet have no world-class cities; they have no one on the forbes rich list (unlike is the case with the 'liberators'); their waters are polluted; acid rain from gas flaring is their lot; oil and related companies operating in their region are filled with pretentious and greedy outsiders who come with a false sense of superiority in tow....acting like they're better than the 'lazy, ogogoro drinking' Niger Deltans and need to save them from themselves; oil related jobs and heavy industries are now exported from the Niger Delta to far-off places on the slightest and flimsiest of reasons; Headquarters of leading oil companies are not located in the area they operate in; the Niger Deltans have no ownership of their own God-given resources but are 'graciously' allowed to keep a princely 13% for their efforts; oil blocks are owned and controlled by outsiders who sit in their far-off lands and coin in the profit....making billions of dollars in the process without even getting out of bed; the Niger Delta isn't good enough to provide anyone for the highest office in the country as they're not good enough or 'born-to-rule' like others are...they're only good for the oyel and gas their lands and waters produce; and i could go on and on!

So yes....you guys deceived them into buying into your 'one Nigeria' cra/p!

Only a conscienceless animal would posit that 'there's no morality in war'! And this is why war crimes sit comfortably with your ilk! What the hell do you think the Geneva convention is all about if there's no morality or rules-of-engagement in war? Dude, you're on a slippery slope to eternal damnation!

What the ethnic groups agitating for Biafra or the Lower Niger Republic are asking for is either a restructuring of the federation to a fiscally compliant one, or a referendum on secession for whoever wants to leave your failed project! What's treasonable about that?
Re: The Recent Clamour For Biafra Is Just Hilarious by EasternLion: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
vicadex07:
Stop trying to say any group took advantage of anybody. It is an insult to the sensibilities of the latter group youre reffering.

You igbos like apportioning blame to other people. Thats the major cos of your woes.

Some of you even went further to claim the british was behind the initial massacre of Nothern elites done by your people. They used the same line youre using now that the young ibo officers were deceived by the british secret service to carry out the bloody coup so as to commense the tribal war. Hear yourselves.

Was it also a british man, Ironsi that became head of states afterwards and truncated the original regional form of government. What am trying to say in essense is that you people blame others but yourselves like your saints. Even the niger delta people youre trying to defend here shamelessly has never tried to blame anyone else but themselves abt their current predicaments. That there is the first step to self actualization and determination.

Quit the blame game omo ina. QED

You are slimy and wicked .
Baboon.

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Rapes 18- Year-old Female Seeking Admission In Unilag / Let Us Do Some Chest-beating For Too. Oyewole Next To 'play James Bond'. / Exclusive; See Arms Recovered in Akwa Ibom Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.