Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? (3184 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2015
As a guy, I know the kind of stress I have passed through all in the name of trying to please my lady so she could be convinced that I seriously want to marry her. But sometimes I just feel awkward about some of the behaviour she exhibits. To some ladies, it's as if they are doing us(guys) a very big favour by accepting to marry us. So they practically want us to beg them into marrying us.
For me personally, I see it the other way round. If there's anyone that needs to be begged, it's the guy. For crying out, the guy is the one bringing the lady into his house to eat free food, free accommodation, free sex, free clothing, free money and so many other free things.. grin. (Not all marriages provide these free things, I know). What I'm trying to say here is that ladies should learn not to make things hard for guys whenever they are approached by guys for marriage. Some guys can't endure the 'over-shakara' behaviour that ladies play. Maybe there's something I'm missing so I'm directing this question to my fellow guys out there, why should we beg ladies to marry us?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by sinaj(f): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2015
mitcheeeeew nd ow many Ladies av u begged undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2015
sinaj:
mitcheeeeew nd ow many Ladies av u begged undecided
mitcheeeeew to you too... I'm not good at begging.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by scribble: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2015
Naija boys na maga
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by 400billionman: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Best thing is coat your tongue with sweet and have the most pretty women running after you, never show any sign of emotion or ask prodding questions about her misbehavior or whereabouts. Out of 5 girls, you will find yourself choosing one and wife her.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by sinaj(f): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
mitcheeeeew to you too... I'm not good at begging.

u r contradictin ya self
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2015
sinaj:

u r contradictin ya self
Contradiction? Show me where the Contradiction is..
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2015
400billionman:
Ladies are known for acting up. They do this to prove their worth in the relationship. Most of them have security issues. She feels like, as you are supporting her financially and emotionally, you may one day get fed up and dump her. They are always considering negative scenarios that may hamper their continued happiness. So they act up to keep you on your feet massaging their attention deficit.

When I was a player, ladies knelt down in my room begging me either to marry them or not to dump them. I do remember such words as, " boo, I don't have anybody, please don't leave me". Said admist tears flowing freely down her cheeks. Truth is when guys now want the marry, they quit being players, they wear that cloak of seriously, that is when ladies see you as desperate.

Best thing is coat your tongue with sweet and have the most pretty women running after you, never show any sign of emotion or ask prodding questions about here misbehavior or whereabouts. Out of 5 girls, you will find yourself choosing one and wife her.

Yeah, be stonecold...
Good Bro.. Thumbs up for you.
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Mynd44: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2015
Because he who finds a wife finds a good thing and receives favor from God.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by jamex93(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2015
the tin tire me ooo

dem go dey form like dem no wish to marry

and na dem go still dey cry say no husband

all those old single ladies have rejected a guy or more b4 now d tin don back fire

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by 400billionman: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Good Bro.. Thumbs up for you.

No allow girls use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Adamsdelrio(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2015
400billionman:

I lost the lady I would have married last year to this trick. One day, during the period she was acting up, I called her and a guy picked her phone. If you see how sweet and relaxed this guy's voice was on phone, you will think he was in heaven.

I said, Chai, I don lose this girl to a player by over caring for her. Right now, with my principles, i have 3 such beautiful girls on me and they must get to 5, before I choose one.

Maybe I will follow that principle of yours.... Get 5, choose 1. grin
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Brugo(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Even our forefathers "begged" ladies to marry them. They'd send a friend to act as a go-between during the early stages of "toasting". grin

Bro we know the ladies need us to marry them and we are surely doing them a favour but we still choose to beg cos it's fun.

When you want to cook fresh chicken for Christmas, won't you feed and pamper it before the d-day? grin Hope that wasn't too offensive to the ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2015
Mynd44:

not just any wife, better wife.

you can ask Dj Freeze

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2015
400billionman:

I lost the lady I would have married last year to this trick. One day, during the period she was acting up, I called her and a guy picked her phone. If you see how sweet and relaxed this guy's voice was on phone, you will think he was answering the phone from heaven.

I said, Chai, I don lose this girl to a player by over caring for her. Right now, with my principles, i have 3 such beautiful girls on me and they must get to 5, before I choose one.

hahahahaha

i dont know how guys manage 3 serious girls at the same time. to me it is stress.

2 serious girls are enough complimented with 2 friends with benefits. grin
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by 400billionman: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2015
sinestro24:

hahahahaha

i dont know how guys manage 3 serious girls at the same time. to me it is stress.

2 serious girls are enough complimented with 2 friends with benefits. grin

2 + 2 = 4

You too much..
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2015
400billionman:

2 + 2 = 4

You too much..

yes but the other 2 dont require a lot of attention like the 1st 2.

you can say 2 and half cheesy
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2015
Mynd44:

BAM genesis chapter 1 vs 30 to 39 fact
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by MrCork: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
As a guy, I know the kind of stress I have passed through all in the name of trying to please my lady so she could be convinced that I seriously want to marry her. But sometimes I just feel awkward about some of the behaviour she exhibits. To some ladies, it's as if they are doing us(guys) a very big favour by accepting to marry us. So they practically want us to beg them into marrying us.
For me personally, I see it the other way round. If there's anyone that needs to be begged, it's the guy. For crying out, the guy is the one bringing the lady into his house to eat free food, free accommodation, free sex, free clothing, free money and so many other free things.. grin. (Not all marriages provide these free things, I know). What I'm trying to say here is that ladies should learn not to make things hard for guys whenever they are approached by guys for marriage. Some guys can't endure the 'over-shakara' behaviour that ladies play. Maybe there's something I'm missing so I'm directing this question to my fellow guys out there, why should we beg ladies to marry us?

..marry who?. angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

..marry who?. angry
Us(guys) Or do you belong to phylum Hermaphrodite? grin
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by MrCork: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Us(guys) Or do you belong to phylum Hermaphrodite? grin

...Marriage is for weak men like u who depend on women.......plaYas don't get marryed...Ama plaYa!!! (REAL TALK) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Adamsdelrio(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrCork:

...Marriage is for weak men like u who depend on women.......plaYas don't get marryed...Ama plaYa!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Now I understand ya. Continuing playing.
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Adaeze003(f): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
If you think you're doing the lady a favour marrying her then you should stay single.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is why I'm always telling ladies to get an education and a good job. God forbid some misguided male opens his mouth to tell me that he's doing me a favour by marrying me and providing "free food and free sex". Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by K9blunt(f): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
This is why I'm always telling ladies to get an education and a good job. God forbid some misguided male opens his mouth to tell me that he's doing me a favour by marrying me and providing "free food and free sex". Tufia.
True talk, the thunder that will fire any man/guy that'll tell me that crap will get the butting of his life.

As if the labour we go through is easy.
If this is the mindset of 90% of nija men then na baby mama go sure pass but you have to have money, so guys work on making money. All these your rantings are paparazzi to us.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Kingstaplus(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
K9blunt:

True talk, the thunder that will fire any man/guy that'll tell me that crap will get the butting of his life.

If this is the mindset of 90% of nija men then na baby mama go sure pass but you have to have money, so guys work on making money. All these your rantings are paparazzi to us.
talk is cheap. U can have d whole money in d world, it still does nt change d fact that we re doing u ladies favour. grin
K9blunt:

talk is cheap. U can have d whole money in d world, it still does nt change d fact that we re doing u ladies favour.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by mencade5(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
400billionman:
Ladies are known for acting up. They do this to prove their worth in the relationship. Most of them have security issues. She feels like, as you are supporting her financially and emotionally, you may one day get fed up and dump her. They are always considering negative scenarios that may hamper their continued happiness. So they act up to keep you on your feet massaging their attention deficit.

When I was a player, ladies knelt down in my room begging me either to marry them or not to dump them. I do remember such words as, " boo, I don't have anybody, please don't leave me". Said admist tears flowing freely down her cheeks. Truth is when guys now want to marry, they quit being players, they wear that cloak of seriousness, that is when ladies tag them as desperate.

Best thing is coat your tongue with sweet and have the most pretty women running after you, never show any sign of emotion or ask prodding questions about her misbehavior or whereabouts. Out of 5 girls, you will find yourself choosing one and wife her.

Yeah, be stonecold...
i key into this your anointing in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by K9blunt(f): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kingstaplus:
talk is cheap. U can have d whole money in d world, it still does nt change d fact that we re doing u ladies favour. grin talk is cheap. U can have d whole money in d world, it still does nt change d fact that we re doing u ladies favour.
I personally do not feel you guys are doing me a favour.if you don't do the needfull, that's the door, I aint stopping you.
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
K9blunt:

I personally do not feel you guys are doing me a favour.if you don't do the needfull, that's the door, I aint stopping you.
.. And what you mean by 'the needful' here is begging, I guess.
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Then the educated ladies should stay married to their education and their jobs if they can't accept a man that can't beg on his knees. Education and good jobs that some ladies think they have is the reason behind their arrogance. They think they are self sufficient. That's why we have so many educated ladies with good jobs that are still single. My advice, they should keep waiting for mumu guys that will come and beg them into marriage. As for me, I will not beg any lady into marriage even if she's Angelina Jolie... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by Ephemmm: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
400billionman:

When I was a player, ladies knelt down in my room begging me either to marry them or not to dump them. I do remember such words as, " boo, I don't have anybody, please don't leave me". Said admist tears flowing freely down her cheeks. Truth is when guys now want to marry, they quit being players, they wear that cloak of seriousness, that is when ladies tag them as desperate.

Yeah, be stonecold...

You have said it all. But the truth is that the guy is a weakling. No matter how I love a lady, she can only get 50% convinction that I love her. Women loves pleasure, and they will never appreciate a guy who always give it to them. In other words, when a guy is predictable, he looses value in the sights of women, and any reasonable man should avoid being acted upon by females.

Op! Stop calling and personal contact for a week only and pretend as if you travel to other parts of the world only, you will see how she will love you more just because of your unpredictability.
Re: Guys, Why should We Beg Ladies To Marry Us? by ronald4lif(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
If by pleading you mean 'baby please be my wife' then that shouldn't be a problem. It doesn't mean you're begging, it's just a courtesy and gallantry.

No guy should plead for a girl to marry him. By pleading I mean continuous begging and pleading. It doesn't work that way.

A lady who accepts to date you should be delighted and willing to say yes when proposed to so the question of pleading ought to never arises. If and when it does and she hesitates to responding in the affirmative then the guy should move on. One don't have to importuned on someone to spend the rest of their lives with them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? / Women Are Far Superior To Men / funny memes you can relate to-my Memes Collections (come Take A Look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.