Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' (752 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Ibadan Brims With Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by CastroTbb(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2015
London (AFP) – A British politician resigned from the
House of Lords Tuesday after a newspaper published
footage of him allegedly snorting cocaine with
prostitutes.
Lord John Sewel, 69, apologised for the “pain and
embarrassment” he had caused after the Rupert
Murdoch-owned Sun newspaper published pictures
of him apparently wearing an orange bra as he
chatted to two sex workers.
Scotland Yard has launched an investigation into his
actions and raided his home at an exclusive block of
flats near the Houses of Parliament on Monday night.
“I have today written to the clerk of the parliaments
terminating my membership of the House of Lords,”
Sewel said in a statement. “I want to apologise for the
pain and embarrassment I have caused.”
On Monday, Prime Minister David Cameron
questioned whether it would be “appropriate” for
Sewel to continue approving laws amid the “very
serious allegations” against him.
Sewel previously represented the main opposition
centre-left Labour party in the House of Lords, the
Houses of Parliament’s unelected upper chamber.
www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/28/british-lord-resigns-after-taking-drugs-with-prostitutes/

Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by Fixation: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2015
aiii
Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by Benndted(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2015
Hediot
Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by kernel504(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2015
Wow

Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by Demmocrats(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2015
That's why I love 9ja, things like this will even burst your political career
www.
Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by Mrbigman1(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2015
If na Nigeria, the guy come turn over to be god father cos dey will call him a God father.

Plenty of dem rule over dem cos am exempted
Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by ojun50(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2015
That y Nigeria is a great country but my people are suffering in silence and smiling in a loud voice.
Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2015
Imagine the barstard wearing a bra? And I'm sure FFK[Cramjones] & Barcanista too are in the same league. grin

1 Like

Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2015
Zoharariel:
Imagine the barstard wearing a bra? And I'm sure FFK[Cramjones] & Barcanista too are in the same league. grin

If I e-slap your head ehn angry
Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by mencade5(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2015
this cant happen is this corrupt, nepotic country filled with bigots and hypocrites.

yes! i mean niger-area :<
Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2015
If na Naija them go deny am. The man go say na Photoshop... Him go even go court to file lawsuit and bribe the judge to delay the case till infinity grin
Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by VickyRichmond(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
This is why the west will be more advanced than us.If it was in Nigeria,it would have been swept under the rug,the press will be afraid to report it,after receiving a couple of treat letters,the police will be afraid to prosecute him because he is from the ruling party.And if it eventually comes out,ppl will give it an ethnic coloration,that it is because he is a Yoruba man that's why they are after him....instead of weeding him out of the system and set precedents and good ethos for others to follow.
Re: British Lord Resigns After' Taking Drugs With Prostitutes.' by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good day Chief Wailer; howz ur wailing going?

What's the latest on PMB? grin

(1) (Reply)

Can I Cross Into Medical Line As A Graduate Of Physics? / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Following Toyin Saraki To EFCC Office / President Buhari Has Visited 6 Countries In 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.