Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes (31310 Views)

Hembe, Sacked Lawmaker, Appointed Board Chairman By Buhari / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Jibrin Links Omisore To Budget Padding Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by conductor1: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Monday, 17 October 2016
House of Reps speaker Dogara used 500m for strippers' party, Jibrin drops bombshell

Federal House of Representatives speaker Yakubu Dogara and another member, Hon. Herman Hembe, took 500 million naira of taxpayers money and used some of them to host parties with prostitutes, suspended Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin who used to be a close ally to the speaker revealed today.

He wrote on Facebook:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/house-of-reps-speaker-dogara-used-500m.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/AbdulAbmJ/status/787936368026591232

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by conductor1: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2016

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by oladipo322(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
chai NIGERIA E haf finish in the hands of our Politicians

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by saintkel(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jibrin should go and sit down abeg, and what's his business with dat. Make I run b4 some group of people attack me

7 Likes

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
This HoR members sef shocked

Pictures or Adonbelivit cheesy
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by ZombieNation: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jubrin is a drowning man

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by temitofa(m): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chaii!!! This is the END. God save Us if this is true. But Pictures or video evidence now Jibrin. Don't just use word of mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by TwoBottles: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
I once had the opportunity to sit on the same table with a former governor and all he could talk about was "Brazilian big booty latinas." He was far from sober and I thought he looked really stupid. Most of our so called leaders are too mundane to occupy their revered seats.

Mais ce n'est pas mes oignons.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by petrov10: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
I don't understand. is it impossible for the EFCC to investigate all these allegations, or buhari is shielding dogara just to maintain good relationship with the house?

like it or not Hon jibrin is a law maker of the federal republic of nigeria(suspended or not) yet nobody is listening to him.
if the president or efcc or the institutes that matter can't listen to jibrin, I wonder who they will listen to..... maybe the common man on the street.

cc lalasticlala

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by abokibuhari: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
ISTANDWITHDOGORA

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Blood of buhari from the other rum!!! 500m just 4 nude girls

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by brunofarad(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmmmm

Attacks and counter attacks

Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's just time, nemesis would catch up with ALL our corrupt leaders either by CANCER, STROKE, UNTIMELY DEATH of children or spouse, PLANE CRASH et al

I hardly pity any of our politicians when God comes visiting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by amagunnerfan: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
This particular case will make or mal the PMB's corruption cruade. Jibril seems to be keen on ensuring the right thing is done. Whether the EFCC and ICPC will be allowed to do their job is another discussion totally.

8 Likes

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by MadCow1: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wow!!!

500 Million Naira Ashawo.. It must have been a matter of life and death..

7 Likes

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
In Every Rumour There Is Always an Iota of Truth.. That is the Level of Corruption within our Politicians..
Only God can save Nigeria from these Useless Politicians..
Like I used to say Corruption can never be totally Eliminated, It can only be Reduced..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Dee60: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bad
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by amagunnerfan: 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
saintkel:
Jibrin should go and sit down abeg, and what's his business with dat. Make I run b4 some group of people attack me
You see nothing wrong in corruption? There is nothing wrong in some group of people wasting our common wealth?

9 Likes

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by recievesense: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chai
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by dfrost: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
What?

I'm afraid of an average Nigerian even myself. angry

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by orlarbissy(f): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chai, chai, this how they have been spending our hard earned money. There is God ooooo
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by johnstar(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
D poster above me, wrong thread.......nor b here dm d ashewo gals dey

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
MUMU
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
I believe he who laughs last laughs best... This Jibrin will at last...

Drabeey was Here

1 Like

And i am here with no money to eat. Nigérian Politicians, only God will judge you all one by one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Splinz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jibrin should know by now that his rants ain't funny any more. Please, excuse me that nonsense of "I holy pass you!".

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nigeria was once a country!.

Some peeps will still say this government isn't corrupt.
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2016

konji aburoo nwanne mmadu.

Buh wait ooo

umu ashawo ahuuu ebuuu gold n'ike

kezi ife Na eme Na obodo??

umuazi otu nzuzo ana ebughari egbe ,ndi ohi enwere Na obodo ana agaghari ..ha ana agbwu ndi aka ha di ocha...

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by CoolFreeday(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
500m for a party? man inhumanity to man and country. That is why they will do anything to remain there, to keep looting and partying.

#God help us
Re: Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes by Authoreety: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Na wa o.... Papa God pls I nid 2 jam one of these politicians luking for whom 2 spend there money carelessly on

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI / Democracy Or Which System Of Government Is Practice In Nigeria? / "I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.